Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am pretty convinced Garden of the Gods plays a huge part in this. She took the pic there to throw them off the trail but she went back according to her family. I have a feeling she dropped off the little sister then went back and did away with him. She probably thinks no one will think to look there because she would have incriminated herself.
I live about 15-20 min (w/ traffic) from Garden of the Gods. No way on Earth she could dispose of a body there. IMO. It is crowded with people all the time. Rangers all around too. Nice days, it can take forever to drive around the park and find a place to park.

I just don't feel SM did anything purposefully or premeditated. Call me crazy, and yes she seems very defensive and something happened, but I don't see it premeditated. I do see a happy kid in photos and videos. [snipped]
I was a very happy in photos growing up - but lived in a highly abusive home - with a mother who hated me as I was not a planned pregnancy. Photos are highly deceiving. You never know what is truly going on behind closed doors.

May not be applicable to THIS case. But always keep it in mind.

If he was seen leaving alive and never returned, that suggests he wasn’t murdered in the home. I wonder what all that stuff was that CSI carried out of the house yesterday.
Me too
5832AE3C-39E9-48D0-AC77-F29EEB150AE4.jpeg
if this is his camera and it was daytime I think they will have a very clear picture of what was happening in that driveway as seen on the neighbors camera
Imo
Link to this is in the media thread
Colorado authorities are looking for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, who has been missing for a week after he went to play at a friend's house, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office"

Search continues for missing 11-year-old Colorado boy - CNN Video

Horrifying to think that she was a teacher.

Frankly, I'm incredulous that she graduated from college.

I don't believe she's earned her degree.

If she did actually earn a 4-year degree, whatever school she attended should have their accreditation revoked, because it appears their academic standards are grossly inadequate.

Her grammar and diction are both atrocious.

I ain't got no patience for bad grammarians.

JMO.

"Degrees" and even an EdD from Liberty and Capella, neither respected institutions - via her LinkedN. MOO: Pay money, do work that would not be acceptable at most universities, receive degree. BTW, as an educator, NO ONE respects an EdD from these online mills. MOO.

If he was seen leaving alive and never returned, that suggests he wasn’t murdered in the home. I wonder what all that stuff was that CSI carried out of the house yesterday.
Evidence of a fight ?
Spilled blood ?
Torn out chunks of hair/scalp ?
Vomit ?

Whatever it was that they removed... I'd bet my last dollar it wasn't a burned section of carpet.
Because-- imo-- no candle was dropped and started this (in older sister's words) fire.

Yes that's my million dollar question as I posted a bit ago. The only thing I can come up with is he was seen getting in the truck but he appeared injured. Call me confused.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

Well this is pretty freaky! This is from a news channel in Raleigh NC. I just watched all 3 local Colorado Springs news at noon and none of them reported this. All they said was the search has been narrowed down to Stratmoor Village. It wasn’t even the lead story. They talked about the weather and roads first. Where did ABC 11 get their tip?

Snipped

Drayton said he showed the video to the boy's father Sunday.

"He just broke down crying and said, 'she lied. She lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house,'" Drayton said.

eta I take this to mean she lied about when he went missing on Monday
Jmo
I guess the text message from Gannon asking if he could go to a friend's house was sent by the stepmother as well.

This woman is just full of deceit.

Imo

I live about 15-20 min (w/ traffic) from Garden of the Gods. No way on Earth she could dispose of a body there. IMO. It is crowded with people all the time. Rangers all around too. Nice days, it can take forever to drive around the park and find a place to park.
Absolutely agree with this. That place is constantly crowded. She would have a hard time just finding a parking spot, much less anything else.

I just don't feel SM did anything purposefully or premeditated. Call me crazy, and yes she seems very defensive and something happened, but I don't see it premeditated. I do see a happy kid in photos and videos. I suspect an accident happened and she had to cover it up. Perhaps when she was out with him. No idea what it would be that she wouldn't try to get help for him but I think something happened and she panicked and dumped his body somewhere, then returned home, and then concocted something elaborate.

I'd be interested to know where that red truck is now, if there's forensics being done on it.

Even if an accident occurred, she is an ADULT and a caretaker - you call the damn police. You don't hide things just because it was an accident, only a narcissist would do that and clearly she is one. Even if it was an accident, she does not seem sorry or worried in her interview she is only talking about what has been done to her. She is really a piece of ish. Panicked or not there is nothing that can be said to convince me that she is not a horrible garbage bag poor excuse for a human.

Yes that's my million dollar question as I posted a bit ago. The only thing I can come up with is he was seen getting in the truck but he appear injured. Call me confused.

Could he have returned a back way through the neighborhood? And through a back door? Cutting across yards? I’m not familiar with visual terrain so tough to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member