Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting, if alarming, that the neighbor went to Gannon's father first.

He didn't go to LE, and let LE analyze it and break the news.
may a LE aide prson is staying with them
Where is this from?
She does. - well I’ll say that there is a red truck that is owned by either her or Al.

I think it' Al's truck and he was in another state, With the NG to back him up!

I mean we do have pics of them on the hike so I cannot doubt they were there. I also thought that GOTG would be a good excuse to have dust on your car and undercarriage.
There aren’t dirt roads there. Except going out on Rampart Range road, which isn’t part of the park. Not saying they didn’t go there, but going to GOTG wouldn’t be a good cover for a vehicle being muddy.

If MSM quoted neighbor Drayton correctly and he said that he saw SM and Gannon go out and get in a red truck, I’m wondering if she could have been “assisting” him, (as opposed to carrying him).
Allegedly, he stayed home from school because he was sick. If the video shows him bent over or something, it could be passed off as a stomach ache. Instead, what if he was seriously injured in the home? As someone else pointed out above, Gannon might have been told he was going to the Dr/hospital. SM might have known the injury was serious and had to make a decision about how to cover it up. Perhaps someone else caused the injury and she wanted to protect that person.
In any event this would account for both the CSI team scouring the house and the neighbors statement that they both went out and got in the truck. MOO Hypothetical theory to fit with known facts.

I believe the video of Gannon and TS getting into the truck was on Monday. This would explain why Al cried and said she lied because he was supposed to have left to go to a friends house. What was the initial point of the drive? Did something happen during that ride? Where did they go? I’m confident LE will have ample surveillance footage of her drives. I’ve seen them use bus footage to bring down killers. I imagine we won’t hear much while they scour over the hours of footage now that they know he was in a red truck. This breaks my heart. TS owes us all an apology- MOO

I saw how long that video was and didn't watch. Not enough time this morning. I just have to ask though if this is even an approved source? I mean it's not LE or media so I'm confused. I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of this youtuber before but I'm not sure.

GH videos are WS approved for discussion.

There aren’t dirt roads there. Except going out on Rampart Range road, which isn’t part of the park. Not saying they didn’t go there, but going to GOTG wouldn’t be a good cover for a vehicle being muddy.

Rampart Range road would be a good road to 'disappear someone' after a hike in the GOG, though. moo

ETA
it is closed in inclement weather

I believe the video of Gannon and TS getting into the truck was on Monday. This would explain why Al cried and said she lied because he was supposed to have left to go to a friends house. What was the initial point of the drive? Did something happen during that ride? Where did they go? I’m confident LE will have ample surveillance footage of her drives. I’ve seen them use bus footage to bring down killers. I imagine we won’t hear much while they scour over the hours of footage now that they know he was in a red truck. This breaks my heart. TS owes us all an apology- MOO
Right because the only reason to lie and say he left for a friends at 3-4:15 pm Monday is because you know he did not and know why he did not - and as the other parent finding this out after a week of a missing child - it can only mean one thing IMO
She disappeared him
JMO
Come one LE name your POI please

I didn't say muddy. I said dusty. We've been to GOTG a few times and when the wind blows it is dusty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member