Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. My kids can lift me off the floor (and I weigh much more than 90 lbs!) but it's a different story to actually pick up 90 pounds and move it any distance. I move 50-lb bags of animal feed around over my shoulder or in both arms, and it's not easy. Double that weight, and there's no way I could heave them over my shoulder.
Edit: dbm due to new info posted.
I wonder if this carpet was a throw rug, like in Samantha's case, or wall to wall a carpet layer would need to replace.

<mod note: Repaired broken quote, i think>

Hypothetically speaking, SM's mom might have stated somewhere that the carpet guys were there to repair/replace a piece of carpeting. Not a throw rug. She was also suspicious of said carpet repair guys along with some guys who apparently delivered a package/s on monday, as well. Since I can't recall the source of this, its clearly MOO.

i'm saddened by the latest info from the neighbors surveillance footage. What the back happened on Monday and what happened to sweet Gannon?

Also, been thinking about his poor dogs alot. I've read that Gannon loved his dogs alot. Who knows what they might have seen or how those poor pups are doing, knowing that their little buddy just isn't there anymore. Breaks my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Degrees" and even an EdD from Liberty and Capella, neither respected institutions - via her LinkedN. MOO: Pay money, do work that would not be acceptable at most universities, receive degree. BTW, as an educator, NO ONE respects an EdD from these online mills. MOO.
Never heard of the other, but Liberty isn't an online school, is it?

Could he have returned a back way through the neighborhood? And through a back door? Cutting across yards? I’m not familiar with visual terrain so tough to say.
No not in a neighborhood like this. Images from the street would be caught on this camera. The backyard is fenced in with tall fences.

I agree. And it's WIDE open
Garden of the Gods saw 1.2 MILLION visitors over a 9 month span in 2018, and I’m sure visitation has only increased since then. If she had said they went hiking in nearby Red Rock Open Space or out on to Rampart Range road, ok, but not Garden of the Gods.

Good point. I didn't realize they were searching near there.

Does anyone know what that area is like?
Is it residential or are there some isolated spots or wooded areas or bodies of water?

I thought someone said it was near railroad tracks, too.

Imo
Trails, water, all types of stuff in that area. I have driven through it multiple times (I have lived here over 20 years), but some parts around it are not the best of areas. Someone said that on Las Vegas, I believe it was, people dump all kinds of stuff like couches, bags of trash, etc out there. The sheriff's buildings are on Las Vegas. I think they were searching near where Las Vegas meets 85/87, Janitell, that area I heard.

In the interview with SM, I noticed she first said that sis was at work and didn’t go on the hike but could verify that GS was home after she got home from work, which all seemed like SM was coaching sis on what to say. But then as the interview went on, she eluded that she was ON the hike...anyone else pick up on that?
Yep. Sure did.

Good point. I didn't realize they were searching near there.

Does anyone know what that area is like?
Is it residential or are there some isolated spots or wooded areas or bodies of water?

I thought someone said it was near railroad tracks, too.

Imo
Colorado Springs is mostly all flat prairie land. There are mountainous areas to the west and literally not too far from where they live. There are forests just outside of town which would only take minutes to get to though, but out where these guys live it's pretty much prairie. (my point...to get to forest or water, he'd have to be driven)

First I have to assume that the MSM report of her leaving in the red truck with Gannon, and returning 4 hours later, is true.

Assuming it is, then that 4 hours becomes critical, as this is the last time there is evidence of seeing Gannon alive.

Gannon could be anywhere within a 2 hour radius of SM's home.

Maybe he's with someone they know, an hour or so away. LE searched, and searched, moved their command post, searched some more, and haven't found him yet. Maybe that's because he's not in the immediate area.

I find it fascinating the reports of SM and so many others from the family that are allegedly so active on social media, it throws a little wrinkle in to my suspicion that he in fact may not be dead.

I imagine time will tell. Based on the searching of the home, and removal of artifacts, the alternative could surely be true.

All MOO, who else's O could it be, I'm the one that typed it out :):):)

Very late coming into this case and I apologize for disrupting during an intense time on the thread, but could someone please clarify if the carpet replacement is a fact or rumor? TIA
JMO, MOO, etc
I can’t recall either way, maybe check the timeline thread?

Garden of the Gods saw 1.2 MILLION visitors over a 9 month span in 2018, and I’m sure visitation has only increased since then. If she had said they went hiking in nearby Red Rock Open Space or out on to Rampart Range road, ok, but not Garden of the Gods.
I mean we do have pics of them on the hike so I cannot doubt they were there. I also thought that GOTG would be a good excuse to have dust on your car and undercarriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm