Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the same question. Which day was it? It makes a difference whether it was on Sunday or Monday.

Imo
It helps to put the quote back into the context of the article:

"His stepmother, Letecia "Tecia" Stauch, was the last one to see him on Jan. 27. She said Gannon Stauch left to walk to a friend's house. However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Stauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Stauch gets out of the vehicle alone."

In context, the implication is that the neighbor saw them on the same day, the 27th.

Maybe she has memory issues ? :rolleyes:
Amazing that she was a teacher. Even more amazed that she graduated from college.

Horrifying to think that she was a teacher.

Frankly, I'm incredulous that she graduated from college.

I don't actually believe she's earned her degree.
Show me the diploma.

If she did actually earn a 4-year degree, whatever school she attended should have their accreditation revoked, because it appears their academic standards are grossly inadequate.

Her grammar and diction are both atrocious.

I ain't got no patience for bad grammarians.

JMO.

Last edited:
There are always half truths in these stories. The Garden of the Gods....maybe she went back on Monday? I wonder if the ranger station at the entrance has CCTV? It has to be because they're very concerned about vandalism in this park (it is free to enter).

Last edited:
i hope she forgot and had her cell phone with her so they can track where it pinged. UGH!
If she happened to be the one to make the search on his phone that would kill two birds with one stone. Make it look like Gannon was running away AND get information on how to cover her tracks as far as her own cell phone goes.

Wouldn't it pretty much have to be Monday? If it was Sunday then the hike would be a lie....the little sis knows if she went on a hike or not....and I also saw someone post that a man in a selfie or something verified the hike did take place.
In the interview with SM, I noticed she first said that sis was at work and didn’t go on the hike but could verify that GS was home after she got home from work, which all seemed like SM was coaching sis on what to say. But then as the interview went on, she eluded that she was ON the hike...anyone else pick up on that?

And isn't she saying they went to GOTG twice that day? Who goes out hiking twice?
I didn't hear they went twice -- just the hike followed by Burger King (and a daughter that came home from work after the hike confirmed she saw him).

In an exclusive interview with 11 News reporter Spencer Wilson, she said she was lying low because her family had received death threats, but maintained she had nothing to hide.

"The rumors have gotten so bad," she told Wilson. "I'm like, 'Why are you saying Gannon is dead?' He is not dead. We are gonna find Gannon."

She confirms she took Gannon hiking at Garden of the Gods before he disappeared.

"There was comments about Gannon getting pushed off the hike and comments about this and that. That's not true."

After the hike, a lunch at Burger King. What followed the lunch, Stauch told Wilson she could not get into because investigators told her not to talk about it for now.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, I think it might be the dads truck. Not sure that it can be posted here but I watched a recent hiking video with family driving a red truck.

JMO
Possible. But dad was out of town. She may have taken him to the airport in it and brought it home instead of paying for parking.

I read earlier on this thread (might have been thread #2 though) that Gannon Googled something along the lines of “can my parents find me if my phone is turned off?” before he disappeared.

Could it be possible that the SM took his phone and searched that instead to make it look like he ran away on his own?
I'm not sure if anyone has answered you yet but yes, many have wondered if the search was actually done by the stepmom.

Imo

FWIW, I don’t believe LE is baiting or trying to pressure SM. They’re focused on what that video told them and what was in the house, along with a long list of things we know nothing about. They’ve already said the social media explosion is only impeding things, and since they’ve probably had her figured out from close to Day 1, I can’t imagine they would make more of a cluster of the situation by leaking this. All it would/will do is cause countless calls by people who suddenly remember seeing a woman and a boy at the gas station, etc. etc.

If they wanted to generate info, they’d say “We need to talk to anyone who saw a red truck in this vicinity, on this date, between the hours of whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Chief67