Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, so much contradiction everywhere (not meaning you, just in general). I thought the neighbor said he had seen Gannon outside on Sunday, but I don't have a link. The biofather might be more able to recognize the winter clothes she would be wearing, ie her hoody, whatever, just looks like blonde hair to me, shorter than her hair was the other day, and not solid like a hat would be, but then I'm not positive I'll pass my DMV test in a few months. :(
To me it looks like they blurred her face out which is why it looks lighter.

Assuming Step mom is guilty. All Moo

I am.so confused, what would be her purpose of hurting this child? I wonder if there was some history of abuse. And if it is true that he got into the truck alive ,then it would make it premeditated??

I suspect she and the husband was having issues before. Maybe she got tired of taking care of him for 2 years. Maybe dad was away alot. Did Gannon have any special needs,? This is just cruel.
Could be that Gannon had been telling his father that she was abusing him and it was causing a lot of friction between them. JMO

If the video shows the truck leaving at 10 with Gannon and returning at 2 without Gannon, wouldn’t it be easy for the driver to simply say she dropped him off at a certain nearby place and went and got him again 15 minutes later? The time he was said to be missing is 3-4 pm correct? That’s 45 minutes before “he left to see a friend”. There’s deniability. Therefore, there must be a lot more on this tape. Moo

Do you have a link to a vid where he is seen walking and not just getting into the car?
I think... the vid. where he's walking along the sidewalk was actually someone else and just shown to point out where the houses are and the camera placement.

Afaik, the only video with Gannon is the YT one where he's getting into the truck.
It looks like step mom is bending over and shoving him onto the seat for a moment there.

What if... LE allowed this video to get out and it's not the actual video because the real one shows something worse ?
But to rattle step mom's cage and get her fired up and talking ?
I am stunned by anyone who can defend a person who may have 'disappeared' a child.
Not necessarily here at WS.
Just in general.
Unless LE clears that person --their lies (possible perps') speak for themselves.

MOO There's more to this video. A dad isn't going to break down crying over mom lying when he already highly suspected that she wasn't telling the truth (he had already put her out and not allowed her back for her daughters clothing). I think the "He broke down crying" is true but isn't related to the walk to the car and the return back with no Gannon but something else that surveillance showed or HEARD.
I ALSO don't think that LE looks at this video of Gannon and SM walking to the car and SM returning without him and decides "Crime scene unit to the residence for several hours, stat!"

There are pieces that are missing and they released this tidbit on purpose IMO.

It appears he is at least wearing the blue jacket that is listed on his missing poster.
That's the bit I was interested in as well.
The abc report stated they left at 10.30am, Gannon and his mother and she returned home at 2.30pm, alone. Monday.
4 hrs... where would 4 hrs take one with or without a stop for alleged petfood?

Well it may be that someone has spilled the beans, that was what the OP was suggesting, just reading between the lines of her MSM interview, it didn't seem like she was shielding the daughter. The daughter seemed to be trying to stay out of it. But we don't know what the probable interviews of the sister/step sister revealed.
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet I’m not quite caught up. The constant reference to Gannon in the past tense is concerning. Listening to that interview will be helpful to LE.......

MOO There's more to this video. A dad isn't going to break down crying over mom lying when he already highly suspected that she wasn't telling the truth (he had already put her out and not allowed her back for her daughters clothing). I think the "He broke down crying" is true but isn't related to the walk to the car and the return back with no Gannon but something else that surveillance showed.
I ALSO don't think that LE looks at this video of Gannon and SM walking to the car and SM returning without him and decides "Crime scene unit to the residence for several hours, stat!"

There are pieces that are missing and they released this tidbit on purpose IMO.
Very well said.

If the video shows the truck leaving at 10 with Gannon and returning at 2 without Gannon, wouldn’t it be easy for the driver to simply say she dropped him off at a certain nearby place and went and got him again 15 minutes later? The time he was said to be missing is 3-4 pm correct? That’s 45 minutes before “he left to see a friend”. There’s deniability. Therefore, there must be a lot more on this tape. Moo
Except that she left all that out from what I understand
JMO

Last edited:
If you listen to the most recent Press Conference it almost sounded like LE found out about the video from the media. I had a WTF moment there and thought how did that happen?
I think she meant when media first said it was out. Nessec ary

A female reporter asks about the fact that LE asked them not to divulge info on the video and the woman (Detective?) holding the Presser says something like, "yes, when you made us aware of the video.....".

Did I hear that right?

That would mean that the neighbour showed the Dad, then the media and then the media went to LE with the Video.

Did anyone else hear that?

ETA: If that's the case then the leak of the video came from the neighbour to the media.
Didn't the neighbor say something like he showed it to Dad, and then Dad (or Dad and neighbor) alerted detectives? Did I dream that? I'm still wondering about an intentional leak....IMO
The first video, before release of neighbors, I think it leaked to media
Sure does.

Looks like a light-colored/white bucket hat to me

So the actual video the neighbor had may be way clearer ?
That's good as investigators will want a sharper view.
Well someone said there is a clearer one, and that this one may be a shot of the actual video with a different video camera, I don't know. For one thing the original probably doesn't have the Y in "Xfinity" written over a crucial part.

If this segment was released, and more was withheld, the withheld piece might show more struggle/abuse. IMO for instance, if Gannon stumbled and was yanked. Perhaps they're holding more back out of respect for his family.

JMO

If anybody is covering for anybody, I would say children, who are trained that way, will go a long way to keep adult's secrets secret. That's a hard bond to break. JMO

Case in point, the one without keys got handcuffed but she never had the keys.... notice who did.

JMO JMO JMO
And, they will buy into narratives by the deceptive individual that he/she is a victim of unfair treatment and persecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member