Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if... LE allowed this video to get out and it's not the actual video because the real one shows something worse ?
But to rattle step mom's cage and get her fired up and talking ?
I am stunned by anyone who can defend a person who may have 'disappeared' a child.
Not necessarily here at WS.
Just in general.
Unless LE clears that person --their lies (possible perps') speak for themselves.
well what we are told by MSM is that BF called police as soon as he saw it.
If what we have been told is accurate by MSM, surely they should have headed outa town with their crime laboratory people?
Could it not have taken the investigation in a whole new direction?
4 hr window...
instead they returned to the house and spent considerable hours there all day and most of the night.
Should it not have suggested the possibility that he was alive? Had been taken somewhere to be either held or harmed? A hostage situation or a kidnapping or trafficking?
Local people, where would the 4 hr round trip take one?
I don't see staggered in that vid or anything much else either.

What puzzles me is the father had apparently kicked the SM out of the house when BM arrived, and BM is staying there with him. This was days before neighbor told him about the video. What did he know then about her?
What kind of marriage is it when your husband tells you to go, then lets ex wife in. What exactly did she DO to get kicked out ?
At that point, maybe he was mad she “lost” his kid. Or maybe SM is the one who didn’t want to be in the house with BM

If the video shows the truck leaving at 10 with Gannon and returning at 2 without Gannon, wouldn’t it be easy for the driver to simply say she dropped him off at a certain nearby place and went and got him again 15 minutes later? The time he was said to be missing is 3-4 pm correct? That’s 45 minutes before “he left to see a friend”. There’s deniability. Therefore, there must be a lot more on this tape. Moo

But wouldn't that be on the video as well?

My mistake. I should have said in the short piece of video we don't see Gannon walking slowly. I said staggering. We just got a snippet IMO. The neighbour saw it all and I believe him. He likely has a better quality. When he showed it to Dad he sure knew it was his Son.

I definitely see a flare of blue stop at the back seat; but then it's just black-and-white with movement that could be legs; or anything really. (13-inch monitor being used full screen here). Denver news is starting it a little late in the clip, maybe?

Should it not have suggested the possibility that he was alive? Had been taken somewhere to be either held or harmed? A hostage situation or a kidnapping or trafficking?
There are several roads that lead up into the mountains that are visit-able within that time frame. Rampart Range (connected to Garden of the Gods) is closed for the season I believe, but Stage Coach and Gold Camp come to mind. Both of those roads usually have a lot of people on them, however. One could also easily make it to Pueblo and back in 4 hours.

If the video shows the truck leaving at 10 with Gannon and returning at 2 without Gannon, wouldn’t it be easy for the driver to simply say she dropped him off at a certain nearby place and went and got him again 15 minutes later? The time he was said to be missing is 3-4 pm correct? That’s 45 minutes before “he left to see a friend”. There’s deniability. Therefore, there must be a lot more on this tape. Moo

Absolutely but then she's got caught in a lie. She has created a narrative and stuck to it. Now her narrative is blown.

IMOO Could have been vomit on something inside the house???? That would explain the removal of items & the fact that Gannon is seen on the neighbor’s cam (IF that is in fact Gannon getting into the back seat of the truck?) He may have really been vomiting something up but still able to walk on his own, therefore, no blood evidence found inside the home, explains no sign of serious injury ? The house would not necessarily be considered a crime scene if only vomit were found, right?? There would have to be something more substantial? JMOO & my thoughts right now.

There are several roads that lead up into the mountains that are visit-able within that time frame. Rampart Range (connected to Garden of the Gods) is closed for the season I believe, but Stage Coach and Gold Camp come to mind. Both of those roads usually have a lot of people on them, however. One could also easily make it to Pueblo and back in 4 hours.
Welcome to WS pamham

Curiouser and curiouser.

The route there and back goes right where LE was searching these past couple of days.
Yep. Stratmoor is the area they are saying they are focused on now. The local news is showing them searching Fountain Creek there on horseback. I’ve lived here 21 years ..less than 10 miles from Lorson Ranch.

MOO There's more to this video. A dad isn't going to break down crying over mom lying when he already highly suspected that she wasn't telling the truth (he had already put her out and not allowed her back for her daughters clothing). I think the "He broke down crying" is true but isn't related to the walk to the car and the return back with no Gannon but something else that surveillance showed or HEARD.
I ALSO don't think that LE looks at this video of Gannon and SM walking to the car and SM returning without him and decides "Crime scene unit to the residence for several hours, stat!"

There are pieces that are missing and they released this tidbit on purpose IMO.
bbm
Chilling.
Makes my heart sink and I cannot fathom being a parent in their situation.

Have you got some time to talk about Pueblo, please? If it had a nefarious purpose, the 4 hr trip, maybe our efforts be best focused on quieter areas.. Monday morning...

well what we are told by MSM is that BF called police as soon as he saw it.
If what we have been told is accurate by MSM, surely they should have headed outa town with their crime laboratory people?
Could it not have taken the investigation in a whole new direction?
4 hr window...
instead they returned to the house and spent considerable hours there all day and most of the night.
I don't see staggered in that vid or anything much else either.

Up Rampart range rd, a slow drive that starts(or ends) in GoG park, but leads to the outskirts of Woodland Park. Lots of dead bodies dropped on this road. Google “dead body rampart range rd”.

Another long rd out of springs would be Gold Camp Rd, which goes to cripple creek. Another hot spot for dead bodies. This starts in Co springs near Cheyenne mtn, by the area one of the Petcos is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore