Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO There's more to this video. A dad isn't going to break down crying over mom lying when he already highly suspected that she wasn't telling the truth (he had already put her out and not allowed her back for her daughters clothing). I think the "He broke down crying" is true but isn't related to the walk to the car and the return back with no Gannon but something else that surveillance showed or HEARD.
I ALSO don't think that LE looks at this video of Gannon and SM walking to the car and SM returning without him and decides "Crime scene unit to the residence for several hours, stat!"

There are pieces that are missing and they released this tidbit on purpose IMO.

Something STINKZ in Colorado Springs including this video snippet.

Has anyone noticed a computer being removed from the home?

I think this has been planned for a while and it would have been researched. So either on a phone or a laptop or tablet.

There are several roads that lead up into the mountains that are visit-able within that time frame. Rampart Range (connected to Garden of the Gods) is closed for the season I believe, but Stage Coach and Gold Camp come to mind. Both of those roads usually have a lot of people on them, however. One could also easily make it to Pueblo and back in 4 hours.
RR is not closed— bumpy and snowy but not closed

Up Rampart range rd, a slow drive that starts(or ends) in GoG park, but leads to the outskirts of Woodland Park. Lots of dead bodies dropped on this road. Google “dead body rampart range rd”.

Another long rd out of springs would be Gold Camp Rd, which goes to cripple creek. Another hot spot for dead bodies. This starts in Co springs near Cheyenne mtn, by the area one of the Petcos is in.
Any heights from which one could drop a living body with the intention and liklihood of almost certain death? |Monday morning... quiet roads... she possibly knew a lot of them from her hiking hobby?
Promised him a hike...
came home without him.
Why did she come home?

Has anyone noticed a computer being removed from the home?

I think this has been planned for a while and it would have been researched. So either on a phone or a laptop or tablet.
no, but I looked.
They were there last week as well. Crime lab people, I mean.

I actually don’t think it’s the daylight video but rather the 10 pm to midnight video that shows something nefarious occurring. I just think the reporter had some of the frames cut

I wonder if the impetus for the neighbor reviewing the footage was seeing her infamous interview?

RR is not closed— bumpy and snowy but not closed
I know last year they had it barred off and we weren't able to drive on it til spring. The weather has been nicer lately (not today!) so maybe they've opened it earlier?

I haven't been through GoG for a month or so so I haven't seen the gate up or down. This seems to indicate it's closed, however. Pike and San Isabel National Forests Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands - Rampart Range Recreation Area

I know last year they had it barred off and we weren't able to drive on it til spring. The weather has been nicer lately (not today!) so maybe they've opened it earlier?

I haven't been through GoG for a month or so so I haven't seen the gate up or down. This seems to indicate it's closed, however. Pike and San Isabel National Forests Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands - Rampart Range Recreation Area
I will be down there in a day or so and check if the gate is up or down. I believe it is “discouraged” this time of year. We drove from WP to Monument on the trails about a month ago. I don’t generally drive on RR rd anymore, just bc it creeps me out. You can definitely get to GoG from WP. I gusss it depends if that small gate is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59lilBERNICE