Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the father controlling himself in the same household (assuming he saw evidence of a crime)? I can say that if my child was missing and the neighbor showed me video evidence that someone harmed them there would be a second homicide a few minutes later.

According to the step-mom's interview, it doesn't appear she's staying with him, nor that he is currently being very kind to her.

Maybe they moved to Colorado two years ago? The sister is half sister to Gannon?
SM said, para we have been caring for him in our home for 2 years because bm didn't want to. I hope I have treated that comment fairly. So, to me, that implies that he has been living with them for 2 years, despite which home it was. I think the younger girl is his bio sister, not half sister, and the older girl would be the boy 's stepsister.

I disagree. My kids can lift me off the floor (and I weigh much more than 90 lbs!) but it's a different story to actually pick up 90 pounds and move it any distance. I move 50-lb bags of animal feed around over my shoulder or in both arms, and it's not easy. Double that weight, and there's no way I could heave them over my shoulder.

I'm slightly shy of 5'3" and normal weight / strength.
My son is a smidge over 6' and around 135#.
I can shoulder sling him and carry him up our 8 steps.

When I was younger I was a veterinary tech and regularly moved deceased animals of 100# +, bagged them and placed them in a freezer unit.

IMO it's not even a question that with adrenaline at play someone could move Gannon's body from one place to another.

I'm slightly shy of 5'3" and normal weight / strength.
My son is a smidge over 6' and around 135#.
I can shoulder sling him and carry him up our 8 steps.

When I was younger I was a veterinary tech and regularly moved deceased animals of 100# +, bagged them and placed them in a freezer unit.

IMO it's not even a question that with adrenaline at play someone could move Gannon's body from one place to another.

BBM. LWOP and the Death Penalty are great motivators.

So Gannon is not the kid in the videos from Monday afternoon. Which aligns with what I've read other places.
Agreed.
LE stated Gannon was not seen on any surveillance images that they viewed for Mon.or Sunday night.
They'll need to check the gps on all of the vehicles used during that time to find him.

When faced with multiple or opposing, solutions choose the simplest or the one with fewest assumptions I mean I get the idea, just not certain how to apply it here.
I mean that would mean Gannon did runaway and probably succumbed to the elements.

(edit: but I don't think most ppl are believing that.)

From thread 1. First post is gordianknot, 2nd is imstilla grandma.
I'm asking this with a sliver of hope: It says the neighbor caught children talking on her camera (I am assuming this to mean audio only). Then the article goes on to say no Images of Gannon were ID'ed from the video, correct?? Is it POSSIBLE one of the children's voices caught on the audio of the camera is that of Gannon's??
I know...I know...I'm grasping, but I have to...until Gannon is found. MOO

This kind of exasperated statement seems to be more and more common in cases. And yet, the problem persists on places like FB, and here, when folks drag that nasty rumor mill into the conversations.
Ya know, there used to be a time when anything discussed here had to have MSM or LE proof to back it up. And no one could be sleuthed unless they were labeled a suspect or POI by LE. Everyone involved was a victim unless labeled a suspect or POI by LE (not that my suspicions aren't focused on a certain person in this case like most other people here)

Ya know, there used to be a time when anything discussed here had to have MSM or LE proof to back it up. And no one could be sleuthed unless they were labeled a suspect or POI by LE. Everyone involved was a victim unless labeled a suspect or POI by LE (not that my suspicions aren't focused on a certain person in this case like most other people here)
Yep, I miss those days. The rules haven't changed though, just FYI.

The problem with these still images is this:

They're like a friggin' Rorschach.
The only thing missing is the colored cards.

I'm sure most of us have pored over these in minute detail…I know I have.
I've formed some vague impressions of what I may be seeing in some of those frames.

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing right now what we're looking at, and whether or not it's relevant.
What I think is a person may be a shadow, or a branch, or in fact, nothing at all.

We're all going to project onto those indistinct, undefined camera images what our minds tell us it would make the most contextual sense for us to see given the situation.

The surveillance video that RD provided LE shows something that's given them "the break they needed."

It's going to be really interesting when we're finally given the explanation of what caught RD's attention when he reviewed his footage.
A lot of us are probably going to be amazed at our active imaginations, including yours truly.

It will likely prove to be a good exercise in how feelings cloud facts.
Perception vs. Reality.
We all think something bad has happened to GS, so we're actively looking for it in the video stills somewhere.

We know that something damning is in RD's security footage…but what?
We may soon find out.
Or we may not.

That video evidence may be held until trial.

JMO.

100%.

It always reminds me of the ouija board or something similar.

They either didn’t air the footage at all or have it blurred out to the point that it’s indiscernible. I can’t tell anything but LE can.

Agreed.
LE stated Gannon was not seen on any surveillance images that they viewed for Mon.or Sunday night.
They'll need to check the gps on all of the vehicles used during that time to find him.
OK it was just the weird blurb posting that said he was 'seen' going to his friends house, but I thought noone but SM had seen him. And tht was before he left. But like I said news I get is often delayed or incomplete.

Maybe they moved to Colorado two years ago? The sister is half sister to Gannon?

There are two “sisters” in the home. The younger one, who is gannons full sister. Same mom and dad that also lives in the home in addition to the step sister, who is older than Gannon. And not blood related. It is SMs child from previous relationship.

The problem with these still images is this:

They're like a friggin' Rorschach.
The only thing missing is the colored cards.

I'm sure most of us have pored over these in minute detail…I know I have.
I've formed some vague impressions of what I may be seeing in some of those frames.

Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing right now what we're looking at, and whether or not it's relevant.
What I think is a person may be a shadow, or a branch, or in fact, nothing at all.

We're all going to project onto those indistinct, undefined camera images what our minds tell us it would make the most contextual sense for us to see given the situation.

The surveillance video that RD provided LE shows something that's given them "the break they needed."

It's going to be really interesting when we're finally given the explanation of what caught RD's attention when he reviewed his footage.
A lot of us are probably going to be amazed at our active imaginations, including yours truly.

It will likely prove to be a good exercise in how feelings cloud facts.
Perception vs. Reality.
We all think something bad has happened to GS, so we're actively looking for it in the video stills somewhere.

We know that something damning is in RD's security footage…but what?
We may soon find out.
Or we may not.

That video evidence may be held until trial.

JMO.

Dear Gordianknot,

Thank you for your accurate, fact-based and insightful post. Greatly appreciated!

You've put into words exactly where we are right now.

I agree completely with you. The L.E. will not authorize the video still because they have said it is considered evidence. We know that evidence is gathered and held until trial proceedings. It could be "leaked" but I sincerely hope it isn't as none of us want this case to be jeopardized in any way.

Your posts in which you state how the integrity and compassion of the neighbor caused him to review the videos again, touched my heart.

I absolutely agree that this man took the time and patience to scrutinize the videos because his compassion was so great towards finding this young boy. He represents humanity at its finest.

Dear Gordianknot,

Thank you for your accurate, fact-based and insightful post. Greatly appreciated!

You've put into words exactly where we are right now.

I agree completely with you. The L.E. will not authorize the video still because they have said it is considered evidence. You and I both know that evidence is gathered and held until trial proceedings. It could be "leaked" but I sincerely hope it isn't as none of us want this case to be jeopardized in any way.

Your posts in which you state how the integrity and compassion of the neighbor caused him to review the videos again, touched my heart.

I absolutely agree that this man took the time and patience to scrutinize the videos because his compassion was so great towards finding this young boy. He represents humanity at its finest.
Hear! Hear! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member