Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
s on Monday morning? She returned WITHOUT Gannon around 2:00 in the afternoon?!!

So how is it that he left the house between 3:00 and 4:00 if he never returned to the house?!!
However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Department has a copy of the video, but a spokesperson cautioned the video was only one part of the investigation.
i hope she forgot and had her cell phone with her so they can track where it pinged. UGH!

Look at the truck's gps and find Gannon.
Find him before TS has time to hide his body.
LE need to keep an eye on her at all times.
It's possible he will never be found as it looks like others are very supportive of TS.
So there are other players in this ?
So sad.

I want to know if he was perfectly ok when they got in the truck. Or was he hurt and she told him she was going to take him to the hospital but killed him instead. Ugh my heart is breaking for this poor child and his parents.
Agreed.
She could have handed him off to her relative (s).
So who knows ?
TS' mother said that they went on Mon. to a store, but LE said there's been no sightings of Gannon on Monday in public.

Wow. I was just coming to post the same. So is this the reveal that LE asked msm to keep quiet about or just misreporting by the media?

If it's true then it looks like TS is a liar and did something to Gannon between 10 am and 2 pm on Monday.

More from the link:
The El Paso County Sheriff's Department has a copy of the video, but a spokesperson cautioned the video was only one part of the investigation.

"This is just one piece in a very, very, very large puzzle," spokeswoman Jackie Kirby told ABC News Tuesday morning.

Drayton said he showed the video to the boy's father Sunday.

"He just broke down crying and said, 'she lied. She lied about the time. He didn't go to a friend's house,'" Drayton said.
Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

So... is this a leak by the neighbor or misreporting by msm? I thought the video reveal was supposed to be under wraps until LE said it could be published.

It seems the neighbor has disregarded LE's request that the information not be revealed.

I know they asked that the footage not be shown but I would think the same would be true for what it is that is on the footage.

Well, I guess it's out now.

Imo

We don't know that the LE didn't say please keep this quiet until a specific time tomorrow, etc. MOO. All along I thought the "keep it quiet" was a strategy to get the stepmom to talk. They just didn't want HER to know exactly what they had - I'm certain she's been contacted by police for a new story at this point. I'm actually surprised that what they saw on that tape was this conclusive. Such a sad story - no matter what stepmom was lying about the course of events. It doesn't bode well for where Gannon is.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

However, neighbor Rockerick Drayton said he searched through his home surveillance video as the search intensified. Drayton said the video showed Letecia and Gannon Strauch get into a red pickup truck in the driveway of their home around 10:15 a.m. About four hours later, the truck returns to the house and Leticia Strauch gets out of the vehicle alone.
Is he referring to 10:15 a.m. Sunday or Monday?

I haven’t read all of the comments since last night but I had a thought.

What if he did runaway? But on Sunday night and the mom is acting sketchy because she didn’t take action until Monday night?

Wishful thinking, I know. The neighbor said on the news that he hopes they find him soon and bring him home safe, and that the family has closure. Contradictions in all in one sentence. ):

Look at the truck's gps and find Gannon.
Find him before TS has time to hide his body.
LE need to keep an eye on her at all times.
It's possible he will never be found as it looks like others are very supportive of TS.
So there are other players in this ?
So sad.
I'm thinking FBI is keeping a good on all. So Anyone who might aid or Abett better think twice. MOO

I wonder if school officials have been interviewed re if there was any issues at home that the teachers were aware of. When I taught, I was asked for my insight a lot. JMO
Great question. Usually by now, when a case is getting major attention, former babysitters, teachers, etc., start granting interviews and we begin to see a really nasty picture. So far, I haven't seen that.

I am so deeply disgusted right now. She had the b*lls to stand up in front of national TV (well cousin IT style, but still) and tell everybody that they owed HER an apology. And this whole time she knew damn well she left with him and never brought him home. What kind of deeply disgusting person can do that. And then bring her 17 year old daughter into it. I'm so mad

Why is this being reported when LE said don’t?
I don't know. I think it's great that the neighbor is trying to help but revealing any evidence to the public is not helping investigators at all.

I'm sure the step mother is following closely and now she knows exactly what evidence LE has against her.

Imo

I'm going to be shocked if we don't hear news of an arrest being made within the next 48 hours.

It's coming…and by "it" here, I mean, Lady Justice.

Lady Justice coming for SoMeone.

That SoMeone is going to be forced to turn around and face her, too.

Last edited:
Great question. Usually by now, when a case is getting major attention, former babysitters, teachers, etc., start granting interviews and we begin to see a really nasty picture. So far, I haven't seen that.
If teachers were interviewed than they would not be allowed to speak to the media per union rules. I never had an interest in speaking out. I just let the situation play out with out creating drama. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie