Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the image of GS and his sister playing outside on Sunday come from RD's security cam, too?
If so, I wonder if it also shows them all leaving for and/or returning from the Sunday hike.
JMO.

Yes, it was also from RDs camera. I would suspect that if a hike occurred and a BK trip, etc he also has those movements.

The appeal from Gannon's family -- my insides hurt. And the little sister, right to the heart.

Very coached, very deliberate IMO.... keep it light, be positive, hopeful, hold it together...

Did you catch the reference to "his sisters"?

I think this was a targeted message to someone who might have ENOUGH information to break this wide open but might be sitting on that information, afraid because of what will follow.

It's one thing to lose your father, it'd be a whole different thing to feel responsible for sending your only parent away and maybe for life, and have the courage to do it.

I think I know who they're talking.. message: it's safe to come forward... we won't be mad.

JMOJMOJMO
I think I know, as well..So sad

She appears to me to be well into school age.
But aren't there 2 sisters? One school age and one not? The neighbor also said he saw Gannon and a sister playing in the yard that monday before Gannon disappeared. So how do we even know that's Gannon in the video? And if it is, where is the other sister?

Noetic this is OT but I was trying to remember what case I remembered you from. It’s been awhile. Was Zhara, yes? Good to see you!
Did the image of GS and his sister playing outside on Sunday come from RD's security cam, too?

If so, I wonder if it also shows them all leaving for and/or returning from the Sunday hike.

JMO.
I have been wondering this for awhile. Obviously, SM, SD, and SG have told varying versions of who went hiking and when and where and who ate Burger King and who didn’t. I feel like if they wanted to get a more accurate timeline, LE needs to pull back that neighbor’s footage and build a timeline from there. Or at very least debunk SMs timeline.

Probably a friend's or a hotel? Maybe a friend's because a hotel can get costly and I think the dad was her only source of income. Her family might be putting her and her daughter up somewhere though
she'd be super dumb if went to her helpers house if she had one and did the deed, but good point where is she?

I also worry about his step sister! What is she going through and who besides SM are there for her?!! She’s older but still a child and must be dealing with a lot right now!
On another note, not sure how allowed this is, but was there anything suspicious about stepsisters fathers death?

I wonder where the stepmom is hanging out? I have two guesses: 1)Shopping for an attorney, likely not at Marshall's, or 2) With LE or at the very least, they have a very close eye on her movements.
It’s very hard to find humor in this situation, but I got a chuckle out of “likely not at Marshalls” ;)

I think they would specify if he was diabetic,if the meds he needs were life or death they wouldn't be vague at all.
I do wonder why they mentioned it if they arent life or death and they wont disclose what or why though,seems a bit redundant to me.
It cant be to appeal to SM conscience,she clearly has none

I thought they pretty much say "needs meds" in all missing person cases as a ploy to appeal to the kidnappers.

So, this was another prime example of how pre-conceived notions cloud perception.

IIRC, the poster thought that it was SM with BD in the press conference video.

Hence, what the poster "saw" from who she thought at the time was SM, were crocodile tears.

Once it was explained that it was BM, not SM, in that presser, the poster backed away from that characterization.

We all do it.

Our brains take in sensory stimuli and interpret it based on its context.

We look for it, we see it.

Seek, and ye shall find.

JMO.
Yes, exactly.

I’m trying to catch up on this story, so sorry if this has been covered. How old is the younger sister? She would’ve been home from school when stepmom got into the truck it’s Gannon? So why isn’t she getting into the truck, too? Home alone?
You know what? I realize that you may have gotten the times mixed up, but you inadvertently made a point. In the recently released video, had this been SUNDAY, then WHERE is little sister??? Little sister is NOT seen in that video....MOO

I think they would specify if he was diabetic,if the meds he needs were life or death they wouldn't be vague at all.
I do wonder why they mentioned it if they arent life or death and they wont disclose what or why though,seems a bit redundant to me.
It cant be to appeal to SM conscience,she clearly has none

He was a micro-preemie and there is pretty clear data showing high rates of ADD and ADHD related to birth weight, NICU stay duration, etc. I've always assumed it was along those lines. They may not want to say so people don't misconstrue it as him having behavior problems. Stopping medication cold turkey can be very dangerous with symptoms and side-effects. If he was a type 1 Diabetic without insulin this long he would not have survived.

I thought they pretty much say "needs meds" in all missing person cases as a ploy to appeal to the kidnappers.

On one of these threads, someone posted a link where it's like a man doing a podcast who says that he has a heart condition. Then he thanks someone named Melinda for the information. His biomom said he was born prematurely, so that sounds like it could be the case.

I also worry about his step sister! What is she going through and who besides SM are there for her?!! She’s older but still a child and must be dealing with a lot right now!
On another note, not sure how allowed this is, but was there anything suspicious about stepsisters fathers death?
I worry that she knows something but she's afraid to tell anyone.

Imo

Not allowed - sleuthing family. "The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed." Rules - Etiquette & Information

But aren't there 2 sisters? One school age and one not? The neighbor also said he saw Gannon and a sister playing in the yard that monday before Gannon disappeared. So how do we even know that's Gannon in the video? And if it is, where is the other sister?

He said he saw them on Sunday, not on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member