Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the activity at the house, I think we can safely assume that probable cause was proven.
I'm really not familiar with the activity inside the home so I'm curious to know what you think will be written on the search warrant. What specifically will investigators be searching for?

I just want to show a bit of my Ring community App....as best as I can with keeping my exact location private.
This is just some recent alerts from the community. images attached. Not my home/street.

This is my PD talking about home security cams.
Rock Watch | Castle Rock, CO - Official Website

Each individual can customize their settings. I have mine set to record all movement 24/7. I pay a service to store in a cloud - which gives me weeks of footage via my phone.
You can also customize what kind of alerts you get (cars, humans, animals and so on) and how frequent you get those alerts. I have mine set to record EVERYTHING and as its happening.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
Every home should have one of these!!
In my town we have TONS of wild animals (coyote, bobcats, bear, etc) then lost animal alerts, porch pirates, people breaking into cars, etc.....the list goes on.

EDIT: I just looked at my archive. It goes way back into 2019. I stopped at Sept. But if you get one - pay for the cloud and save EVERYTHING ;)

Attachments

• IMG-3779.jpg
    IMG-3779.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG-3778.jpg
    IMG-3778.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I'm really not familiar with the activity inside the home so I'm curious to know what you think will be written on the search warrant. What specifically will investigators be searching for?
Gannon’s jeans?
eta: blood evidence, smoke residue, shoes-evidence of dirt/gravel, SM’s clothing, inventory of tools/weapons, Gannon’s medication bottles, first aid kit/medical supplies.

Last edited:
Anyone else sitting around with nothing more to say, just hitting refresh every few minutes waiting for the shoe to drop?

yes!!! i'm in sweden, and it's getting late, but the time hasn't gotten in my way for the last 5 days straight (well, 10 days, but the last 5 have been intense) waiting for a positive update. or any update. i will fall asleep, and if i wake up for anything at all during the night (i'm a light sleeper), i check here for updates on gannon! :( this case is exhausting.

I hate to speculate, but it has been confirmed that CSI, the DA, etc. were there. They had equipment. To me, that says that there is some type of search warrant for something.

yes!!! i'm in sweden, and it's getting late, but the time hasn't gotten in my way for the last 5 days straight waiting for a positive update. or any update. i will fall asleep, and if i wake up for anything at all during the night (i'm a light sleeper), i check here for updates on gannon! :( this case is exhausting.

I just wanted to say I love your username, Swedeheart! I love swedes but I was assuming this had to do with the root crop until I read you were from Sweden! lol

With no disrespect to news reporters, I am so glad that Al Stauch, Landen Hiott and their little girl are somewhere where reporters will not be able to reach them.

It's so important that they are somewhere private, with support around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots