Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be a solid reason that law enforcement would characterize this as a “runway child,”nearly immediately.

He has no documented history of that sort of behavior, and it doesn’t seem to fit with the other facts here (her initial narrative).

That’s why I keep coming back to that alleged Google search, which inquired as to if a parent could find you if your phone was on.

Law enforcement would see that, and perhaps buy it. Atleast initially.
If it was made after 2.15pm I think they have her, and I bet it was...

This is all driving me nuts, I've been following this since the beginning. Letecia is the only person that knows what happened. It's terrible.

It doesn't matter if she gets away with this like she thinks because either way, life for her after this is going to be terrible.

I never understood the cars, was there a rental at some point?
Do LS and AS have the red truck and the black SUV
and there is a white something that is for minor LS daughter?
What cars have been taken for testing?
I dont think anyone knows for sure.

My best GUESS is that white car is daughter's, black suv is mom's, and truck is dad's......and that they were all taken.

I don't know if any of this is accurate...... : (

MOO

Could be. She’d have to do it on Monday evening.

She could claim that she went out looking for Gannon, and dump evidence somewhere during that time.
Maybe she had an extra car stashed somewhere, left the boy's body at the "extra" car, returned to the house at 2:30, and later Monday night went out to hide him.

Seems if they had any GPS or camera tips they would have narrowed search areas. Wonder if they pulled gas station tapes etc?
The only problem is there are no cameras that I know of between the residence & the locations I wrote out earlier this week while researching. Could be why they are focusing their search closer to home, they couldn’t find any footage bc there was none??? IMO

Attachments

• 7E0B49BC-9CA4-45CA-AE67-B661B08587C2.jpeg
    7E0B49BC-9CA4-45CA-AE67-B661B08587C2.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 51
Hard to keep up on the thread so I don’t know if this has been asked.
If LE has clearer camera footage of LS coming back on Monday afternoon, without GS, would they be able to tell if her clothes were dirty, disheveled, wet, etc.? MOO
MOO What I saw was behavioral. She jumps out of tbe truck forward land on both feet. Its a athletic way to get outan soeaks to recently doing physical work.
I’m finding it interesting that they’re saying they’re searching it because it has thawed. It has been empty for a few years. They only thing I can think is that the deepest areas may still be marshy.

MOO A cliff on turn out.

We have the same terrain here in Utah. Gardening involves using a pick ax (sp).

An interesting bit of knowledge I have picked up over the years is, that even the most organized killer never seems to think about what to do with the body. They are so consumed with the killing, they don't think about how hard it is to get rid of a body. Sometimes we see several methods of disposal tried before they give up and leave the body covered in debris. It is almost impossible to cremate a body. It is not easy to dig a grave deep enough. And water reveals all eventually. If a killer is successful in hiding a body, it is usually because the location is so remote people don't come across it. IMO, by far the easiest and most effective method of disposal is a dumpster. I think this is because the killer is looking for a quick disposal method.

All MOO.

If I ever suddenly become a pig farmer you all know to worry :eek:

BBM This, she sounds so sure when she says this! Was their marriage on the rocks before his disappearance? Was she secretly having an affair with someone who might have rental property? I don't know why that went through my mind but she seems like a gold digger, maybe she had keys to different locations to meet the owner? At this point anything is possible. Praying they find Gannon and he is alive!
I was wondering exactly the same thing.

There has to be a solid reason that law enforcement would characterize this as a “runway child,”nearly immediately.

He has no documented history of that sort of behavior, and it doesn’t seem to fit with the other facts here (her initial narrative).

That’s why I keep coming back to that alleged Google search, which inquired as to if a parent could find you if your phone was on.

Law enforcement would see that, and perhaps buy it. Atleast initially.
I think it was based on the google search and they believed TS. We have to remember that TS was there only contact point until AS got back from his trip. Her story most likely unraveled once AS returned and was easier to stick to in the hours before his arrival back home.

The only problem is there are no cameras that I know of between the residence & the locations I wrote out earlier this week while researching. Could be why they are focusing their search closer to home, they couldn’t find any footage bc there was none??? IMO

She was gone a long time. What was she doing that whole time?

Haven't been posting much today (I have another case I am following) but, I know this has probably already been asked but was the interview with TS before the neighbor handed over the footage from his security camera? This case is on my mind 24/7 and I woke up last night wondering this. Sorry I have been trying to comb through the posts but there are way too many.

Could be. She’d have to do it on Monday evening.

She could claim that she went out looking for Gannon, and dump evidence somewhere during that time.
But at what time did LE get to her home with the reports of a missing child? After dark IIR, because that's "how we did it when we were kids" (referring to when the streetlights came on)

Just MOO- every tiny BM speaks its My Hero, My Miracle...etc. all warranted. Now, let’s look at SM. She doesn’t have a miracle, she has a marriage hanging on by a thread. The thread...is the miracle. Where would you take him? Oh....yes...garden of the gods. It’s symbolic. again...JMOO

Haven't been posting much today (I have another case I am following) but, I know this has probably already been asked but was the interview with TS before the neighbor handed over the footage from his security camera? This case is on my mind 24/7 and I woke up last night wondering this. Sorry I have been trying to comb through the posts but there are way too many.

It was before the neighbor was interviewed. I don;t think we know exactly when LE had access to the footage.

This is all driving me nuts, I've been following this since the beginning. Letecia is the only person that knows what happened. It's terrible.

It doesn't matter if she gets away with this like she thinks because either way, life for her after this is going to be terrible.
Fortunately, I don’t think there’s a chance in hell she gets away with this.

Life is going to be terrible for her after this, but it’s going to be spent behind bars.

The kids are going to have a story to tell, and there’s video, and likely cell phone records as well.

Law enforcement is also examining that house as if it’s a crime scene. The amount of time they have spent there, is both telling and ominous.

She made mistakes, and those mistakes will bury her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!