Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned to try and save my judgement until more evidence comes to light but damn if the sm doesn't look sketchy. Her use of past tense in her interviews, withholding info regarding events from that day, and leaving her residence, all give a "guilty" appearance. I have not seen any of her friends defend her either. Has anyone seen or know of someone defending her character?

For what purpose? If she intended to have him be found or come back she would intend for herself to go to jail. If she intended for him to die, that’s a huge risk leaving him alive.

If she has a violent history then she’s more than capable.

Ugh, just the thought of someone leaving a person alive in remote location is horrible. I remember the first time I read about Angie Housman's death, I thought about her and how horrific that must have been for weeks.

I don't think that's what happened here because like you said it's a huge risk. It's possible but unlikely.

Random thoughts...MOO
--It isn't logical that LS/TS would give him to someone with the intent to produce him at some later date as 'found'. He's 11 and can tell people what happened (barring some physical reason that he couldn't). Maybe she thought she'd be long gone when she gave the 'password' to the person holding him to drop him off somewhere?
--It is possible that we didn't see GS get out of the truck because he was still in the backseat, possibly sleeping/drugged. And then if she did pull him out of the truck later, neighbor video would show this, too, or at least her revisiting the vehicle. Did she not know about neighbors having security video? There is likely more than one set of images.
--If she was capable of driving him somewhere and dumping him, leaving him to the elements, then I have no words.

Yes that is a very good thing that Dan May is involved. First learned about him in the Patrick Frazee case and DA Dan was very impressive. One of the best. I feel better knowing he is involved.

I thought I recognized some of the geographical locations being mentioned here, and it just dawned on me how close this case is to the PF case events.
Super close approx 30 miles west of Woodland Park. If I recall LE & Dan May were tight-lipped until they had a substantial case built in the KB case. As much as we all would like to know more about what happened, I’ll reiterate the sentiments of others, I respect the time & dedication they’re giving & doing what needs to be done to insure there are no hiccups. PF was sentenced in a year.

My heart is warmed by the outpouring of support for the family and the incredible number of people, agencies, equipment that is being used to help find Gannon. I think it's an extraordinary response and deployment.

LE wants to find Gannon for two reasons.

The first and foremost is that Gannon needs to come home to his friends and family who love him. Our boy needs to come home.

And secondly, finding Gannon will seal the deal for LS. I actually think they have enough to charge her, but they're holding off until they can't any longer. They want Gannon.

MOO

Random thoughts...MOO
--It isn't logical that LS/TS would give him to someone with the intent to produce him at some later date as 'found'. He's 11 and can tell people what happened (barring some physical reason that he couldn't). Maybe she thought she'd be long gone when she gave the 'password' to the person holding him to drop him off somewhere?
--It is possible that we didn't see GS get out of the truck because he was still in the backseat, possibly sleeping/drugged. And then if she did pull him out of the truck later, neighbor video would show this, too, or at least her revisiting the vehicle. Did she not know about neighbors having security video? There is likely more than one set of images.
--If she was capable of driving him somewhere and dumping him, leaving him to the elements, then I have no words.
Sadly, I believe the case is unfolding exactly as many of us fear: LS put Gannon in her truck, drove off and returned 4 hours later without him. She then lied to LE and said he went to play with a friend around 3 or 4 that same day. She gave an interview that clearly showed her lack of concern or empathy for Gannon and referred to him in the past tense. IMO she knows he's dead so we conclude that she caused his death.

LS is trying to convince us that 1 + 1 = 3. We know our math better than she thinks. MOO.

They wouldn’t want to show her the footage in a controlled setting and see her reaction? I’m thinking of how investigators showed Chris Watts the neighbor’s surveillance video of him backing his vehicle into garage. MOO.

They didn’t. He watched it the day his family went missing, at his neighbor’s. A cop was present but they were both seeing it together for the first time. The cop didn’t know what it was going to show. Neither did the neighbor.

“In response to a mutual aid request from the
@EPCSheriff, the @COParksWildlife Marine Evidence Recovery Team deployed to search a small pond near #ColoradoSprings for evidence of a missing boy. CPW's team of experts is specially trained in use of underwater drones. (1 of 2)”
3:41 PM · Feb 6, 2020 (local/MST)
CPW SE Region on Twitter

“The @COParksWildlife Marine Evidence team is using a VideoRay Pro4 ROV remote-operated vehicle w/ sonar & video & manipulator to retrieve underwater evidence. CPW routinely helps agencies statewide search for missing people & evidence. Contact @EPCSheriff for any other info (2/2)”
3:41 PM · Feb 6, 2020 (local/MST)
CPW SE Region on Twitter

They didn’t. He watched it the day his family went missing, at his neighbor’s. A cop was present but they were both seeing it together for the first time. The cop didn’t know what it was going to show. Neither did the neighbor.

I was talking about showing it to LS in a controlled setting. They may very well have sat her down and showed it to her. We just don't know what is happening at this point.

Shush. Quit telling people that! It’s a secret.

Don’t listen to Sunflower. It’s snowy and frigid here for 5 months straight just like you think. We never see the Sun. Miserable weather, just miserable. Like Chicago, only worse.

Yup, Colorado303 is correct... It's miserable here... at least 5 months of the deepest winter you can imagine... non-stop snow and blizzard conditions... horrible road conditions... black ice... people driving without winter tires... you name it... It's a very tough place to live, especially in the winter! ;););)

I have seen that theory of a “handover” in almost every case of missing kids where family is believed involved.

It proved true in only two. In one the mother had alienated her teenage daughters and hid them with a normal couple who believed the tale of abuse (and it was a tale). They were returned to dad and are thriving.

In another the mother allowed her drug dealer to have an “evening” with her five year old to pay off a drug debt. He raped the child in a hotel room and then killed her.

I don’t think anything like that happened here.

The 5 year old still haunts me, if you are talking about who I think you’re talking about. And IMO, one more parent should have gone to prison!

COLORADO SPRINGS — Investigators braved the cold on Thursday to search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, missing from his home in Security since January 27.

“The weather will not deter us from the search. It will not stop us from searching for Gannon,” said Sgt. Deborah Mynatt, spokesperson for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office. “We will just be adding more layers to our attire,” she said.

Temperatures are projected to drop to about 20 degrees in the Fountain area on Thursday night.

Mynatt said larger groups were out actively searching for the boy during the day, including 52 volunteers, four horses, and two dogs.

Searching for Gannon: Investigators focus on Colorado Springs reservoir on day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop