Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if all the places they have been searching are based on information discovered from the GPS from the truck, her cell phone and surveillance footage of the vehicle.
Yes that’s what I am thinking ... and it doesn’t lead to a live GS which I had prepared myself for early on but still ....
imo

Been following for 2 days I did view LS interview. She sounded very put upon taking care of a child that was not hers. IMO I can't understand saying what she said in that interview. A child is missing, a child that belongs to someone you "love" and married. A child that has lived w you for 2 years. It's ok to have those thoughts, being resentful we don't know the circumstances, but to voice them when the said child is still missing is horrid. IMO same w/ the Watts case. He wasn't frantic, out of his mind w a missing wife/kids, even on the verge of divorce, that behavior isn't normal.
bbm
Agreed.
Wonder what makes people like that turn out to be such pyschopaths ?
The old 'nature vs nurture' argument.
Very sad that Gannon may have been the one to pay for one adult's mistakes.

When he didn't come home when he was supposed to, she would have called him. His phone in that house would have rang. That tells me she could take that phone--- use it to start calling his friends. I'm very curious to find out how many of his friends she called looking for him.

I should say when he allegedly didn't come home...
Didn't the dad say that he was the one who called all his friends to try to find him? She probably didn't call them at all, although it would have been a lot easier for her since she had his phone with all their numbers in it. Jmo

When he didn't come home when he was supposed to, she would have called him. His phone in that house would have rang. That tells me she could take that phone--- use it to start calling his friends. I'm very curious to find out how many of his friends she called looking for him.

I should say when he allegedly didn't come home...
Wow I completely overlooked this - when I’m looking for someone and they don’t answer I call and call then text and call - wonder if that happened as darkness fell before the 911 call? Of course if she “found” his cell phone that would negate her calling for him over and over / what a plan JMO

Seriously! A child that codes is an incredibly smart child. And if he was the one that googled it, it'd be worded differently.... Like "tracking cellphones" not an elaborate sentence like "can my parents track my phone etc., Etc. "
I agree that a child who codes is an intelligent child. I'd also add that most children his age are more tech savvy than their parents and wouldn't even need to make that google search. His generation has been immersed in tech since birth.

Hi! WS Newbie here that lives in CO Springs and have been consumed by this case ever since I saw LS’ interview. I pray they can find this sweet child, whatever the outcome may be... Do we think they actually ever went to Garden of Gods? Do you think LE would search there or no because LS said they came back from there? Just curious and keep thinking about that detail..

Hi! WS Newbie here that lives in CO Springs and have been consumed by this case ever since I saw LS’ interview. I pray they can find this sweet child, whatever the outcome may be... Do we think they actually ever went to Garden of Gods? Do you think LE would search there or no because LS said they came back from there? Just curious and keep thinking about that detail..
Welcome to WS ! LE has been fairly quiet regarding LS (TS) movements so we have her interview <modsnip>
IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many doors she knocked on in the neighborhood after he did not return? Did any cameras/rings catch her out looking for Gannon? How many friends did she call? Even if you don't know his friends seems like you would be out knocking on every door in the neighborhood and surely his little sister knew the kids he played with?
I don’t believe she did....IMO
Generally speaking, does anyone know if social media activity can be used during a trial?

I don’t think the two driveway video segments that have been shared publicly are evidence she left with him and he never returned. I also don’t know they are evidence she lied. Is there official documentation from LE sharing her entire stated timeline for the day?
I’m not suggesting she didn’t lie or that she didn’t leave with him and he never came back. I’m saying those two video segments aren’t proof of those things, and maybe that’s why LE is so frustrated with all the speculation.

I don’t believe she did....IMO
Generally speaking, does anyone know if social media activity can be used during a trial?
YUP!!!
"Social media posts admissible in court. What you say on Facebook can be used against you in a court of law. Whether it's a divorce proceeding or criminal trial, posts on social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Skype are regularly popping up as evidence in courtrooms locally and across the country."

Social media posts admissible in court

Everything LS or in other words Gannon's stepmother posted can be and will be used at the trial. If there is one.

Yes, apparently they did go. There is a picture of them there and I think the man in the background confirmed they were there.

Imo

YUP!!!
"Social media posts admissible in court. What you say on Facebook can be used against you in a court of law. Whether it's a divorce proceeding or criminal trial, posts on social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Skype are regularly popping up as evidence in courtrooms locally and across the country."

Social media posts admissible in court

Everything LS or in other words Gannon's stepmother posted can be and will be used at the trial. If there is one.

That makes me smile. Those were a whole hot mess lol!

I don’t think the two driveway video segments that have been shared publicly are evidence she left with him and he never returned. I also don’t know they are evidence she lied. Is there official documentation from LE sharing her entire stated timeline for the day?
I’m not suggesting she didn’t lie or that she didn’t leave with him and he never came back. I’m saying those two video segments aren’t proof of those things, and maybe that’s why LE is so frustrated with all the speculation.
Well, she evidently didn't tell her husband about this road trip, in her timeline, or he wouldn't have burst into tears when he saw the video.

And I don't think she told LE either, because she told them GS was home around 3, when he left for a friend's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey