Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The search for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch continues as groups of volunteers spread out southeast of Colorado Springs. The past 48 hours saw a good snowfall in the area as well as temperatures near zero degrees. Now that snow is about to return, this is the best opportunity for groups to fan across across the area for any sign of the boy.

The El Paso County Sheriff's Office says crews are out near Big Johnson Reservoir next to Powers Boulevard south of the Colorado Springs Airport using new equipment to continue the search."

Deputies expand search for missing 11-year-old boy to bodies of water

Speaking of this video, those still shots are good for a theory I had.

Doesn't everyone open the driver's door (from inside vehicle) with their left hand? I think she opened it with her right hand and and then kicked it open. This is why it bounced like that.

Why didn't she use her left hand? Because she was holding a rag (or something) in it up by her shoulder (as seen in still shots). You can see the rag as soon as the door opens. To me, that means she didn't open the door with her left hand.

Why was she holding the rag? My THEORY is that her hand was bleeding and she didn't want her blood evidence getting on the truck.

Just a theory.

IMO.
Speaking of this video, those still shots are good for a theory I had.

Doesn't everyone open the driver's door (from inside vehicle) with their left hand? I think she opened it with her right hand and and then kicked it open. This is why it bounced like that.

Why didn't she use her left hand? Because she was holding a rag (or something) in it up by her shoulder (as seen in still shots). You can see the rag as soon as the door opens. To me, that means she didn't open the door with her left hand.

Why was she holding the rag? My THEORY is that her hand was bleeding and she didn't want her blood evidence getting on the truck.

Just a theory.

IMO.
Very compelling theory!

I agree. My kids would never say that. It is always. *advertiser censored* is home, can I go to his/her house.
Exactly. And most women in the role of caregiver tune into names of people in the kids' lives. It's just what we do - we're the ones who know the teacher's name, friends' names, soccer team friends' names, etc. It's unbelievable to me she can't name the friend.

My hunch is that she came up with that story to make it look like Gannon was purposely being vague with her to cover his plan to runaway.

Runaway....you know, like how 11 year old boys who don't feel well are prone to do in the middle of a cold Colorado winter. (Not!)

The story fell apart with the neighbor's video.

jmo

Lurker, but finally made a profile because I live in Colorado Springs. . Have been reading through all the pages of remarks. Noticed people asking about (1) driveable terrain with drop-off, and (2) possibility of hiking in broad daylight without being noticed. The answer is yes, definitely to both. I have often went driving AND hiking with my husband at this time of year where we were the only people on the road/trails.

Lurker, but finally made a profile because I live in Colorado Springs. . Have been reading through all the pages of remarks. Noticed people asking about (1) driveable terrain with drop-off, and (2) possibility of hiking in broad daylight without being noticed. The answer is yes, definitely to both. I have often went driving AND hiking with my husband at this time of year where we were the only people on the road/trails.
Welcome. Thanks for your local insight

I can't help but wonder if he was disciplined the previous night which caused his absence from school. I'd be willing to bet poor Gannon was under the impression he was going to get care for his ailment when they left the home.
BBM:

Welcome to Websleuths! Superb first post.

I'm a big believer in this theory.

It fits the known facts.
There's nothing we know that contradicts that scenario, either.

I firmly believe GS was injured/harmed somehow on Sunday, and that his condition worsened overnight.

His injuries may have been such that there was no plausible cover story to explain away his injuries, i.e., telling the docs that "he fell down the stairs," "he bumped into a door," etc.

GS may also have threatened to tell someone the truth.

At which point, his phone would have been confiscated to prevent him from contacting one of his parents….
Or calling 911.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

I'm a big believer in this theory.

It fits the facts we know to date.
There's nothing we know that contradicts that theory, either.

I firmly believe he was injured/harmed somehow on Sunday, and that his condition worsened.

I also believe that he was harmed in such a way that there was no plausible alternative explanation to explain away his injuries, i.e., "he fell down the stairs," "he bumped into a door," etc.

He may also have threatened to tell someone.

At which point, his phone would have been taken away from him, to ensure he was unable to contact one of his parents, dial 911, etc.

JMO.
I think so too.

Do we know the last phone/text contact Gannon had with dad or bio-mom?

jmo

Maybe because SM didn't want to be responsible for giving Gannon the go ahead to play. That way, if anything went wrong, God Forbid, she wouldn't be responsible for giving the Okay! It especially makes sense if LS was using Gannon's phone to text dad on his behalf, while pretending to be Gannon.
MOO
Also, if she wasn't regularly involved in the care of him I could see him texting Dad instead, even if he wasn't there.
I used to do the same thing with my mom and stepdad. Stepdad would be home but never did any of the caretaking of me so I would text Mom at work to ask if I could go places and then tell him Mom said it was ok when I was leaving.

Sex trafficking happens a lot, boys and girls go missing and are found years later happens often. Man friend is my mistake. Just an opinion I have but I should have just referred to it as an accomplice. Sorry for the confusion

Sex trafficking doesn't happen in the way you propose. Different demographics and victimology.

Hi. I’m glad you joined. Locals provide insight, character and valuable information we do not have. What do you know about this pond? ETA: maps start at around page 10-15
https://coloradosprings.gov/sites/default/files/sinton_pond_mp_final_3.28.16.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx