Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s snowing really hard where I live in Colorado. There’s no way if he isn’t being “held” that he would be okay outside. My heart goes out to those who are tirelessly searching for him... even in this weather.

Ashley Franco
6 min ago

SEARCH FOR #GannonStauch: EPC Sheriff's Office tells me their own deputies are out searching areas for Gannon. Large group efforts (Search&Rescue, National Guard, EPCSO Mounted patrol) have been suspended for the time being, but that could change later on in the day. THANK YOU, deputies for searching in this weather. KKTV 11 News

Ashley Franco

We don't know what LE has at this point. Lab results take time to come back. Lack of an arrest this soon is not indicative of anything. MOO.

I couldn't agree with you more Suzi. We have seen these delays many many times in other cases.

Its simply unrealistic to think all suspects are arrested quickly like we see in CSI shows.

It takes time to gather, and put the evidence together before presenting it to the prosecutor. Even SWs for communication devices can take weeks to be answered by those served. Nothing is really instant in true crime LE investigations.

There is no rush to charge now. Imo, LE is focused on searching, and finding Gannon, and it's so painfully obvious they are searching for his body. That's evident in the areas they are searching. Imo, they know they are in a recovery mode, and not a rescue. :(

We really have no clue what LE has already uncovered leading them to search in recovery areas, but they do know why.

It seems many are too impatient wanting instant results. Sadly, it just doesnt work that way many times in cases like Gannon's.

LE aren't impatient individuals. They methodically with great aforethought go step by step looking for the evidence they need to solve each case no matter how long it may take.

While they focus on finding Gannon, they also have officers gathering vital evidence to insure Gannon receives justice. They are capable of doing both as they have done so many times before.

Jmhoo

I find it quite telling in a step mother's interview that she mentions key statements. She makes it very clear about her Alibi on Sunday including forcing her daughter out of a car to make sure that everybody knows at Gannon was home after the hike. . She hardly ever talks about Monday Monday is day he disappeared not Sunday. She also brings her daughter into the mix. And somehow I feel That is because she's trying to prove her daughter's innocence as well. . She's very defensive of her daughter. She also mentions about all the different things that people are saying about her online and how it's bothering her and I've read the stuff that people are writing about her and it's some Threatening and bashing things. But the two that she seems to talk about our one that Gannon is not dead and 2, how could you let your kid go out at night in the dark? Well, it's odd that she doesn't mention the snow or the fact that it was raining, but she mentioned that it was dark. At that time it was not dark the time that she said he went Missing between 3:15 and 4 p.m. It is not dark. The sun sets in the area around 6. I believe something happened Sunday night. Outside And in my opinion, I believe there's more on that surveillance footage that the police have. . In my opinion

It's kind of similar with a Chris Watts. First interview keywords in his statements were the things rolling through his head about how his kids Barrel rushed him and about how it was a ghost town. His children were passed and they were in oil barrels. You have to read in between the lines. All of this is just in my opinion. I have the rest of my theory a very hypothetical one in pass comments. This case is so baffling. Unfortunately, I just wish somebody would speak up if they haven't already so There is closure for that family.

I keep going back to his phone. I know from my own kids who are similar ages that children these days will have that phone glued to their hands. Especially if we are going somewhere in the car, or say, sitting in a doctors office. Never, ever can I imagine a child these days running away without taking the phone. It is quite literally the only thing they care about sometimes. The whole phone situation and the google search (which does not sound phrased like something a kid would google) just doesn't sit right with me.
Also, it would be interesting to know whether or not Gannon was a gamer. If my kids were home on a sick day they would most likely be playing Fortnite, Roblox, or Minecraft most of the day. If he normally games regularly and there was a disruption in that on the day in question that is a huge flag, IMO. And again, he could even play these games on his phone when they were out and about doing whatever they were doing.
JMO but maybe his phone was taken away from him.

I noticed sex trafficking has been discussed but I don't think that's the case with G. Personally, I think most events like Gannon's start from the home life and blended families can be tough to navigate. The bio Dad was gone a lot due to his occupation and that can be worrisome. When a step parent is left in charge, they might gain mixed feelings raising children that they feel is a threat to their happiness. JMO

My kid says "can I go to my friend's" but they are the only friends in our neighborhood so I know who she is referring to.

When our five children were growing up if they asked to go to a friend's house we always knew specifically which friend, where they lived, their phone number, and we had already met their parents.

Just saying a unnamed friend wouldn't cut it. They never asked to go to a friend's home without telling us the names of their friends. They also knew we wouldn't let them go to a friend's home we did not know nor had never met..including never meeting their parent or parents before.

Jmho

I cannot bring myself to believe that she dropped a sick or injured child she has taken care of for two years, off on the side of the road or dropped him over a cliff while he was still alive. How would someone live with those cries in her ears or the sight of that for the rest of her life.
I still think she was taking him to a hospital and he died in the back seat before she got him that far. I think she recognized the trouble she was in to bring a child who, most likely had been deteriorating for several hours either from an intestinal problem or a head injury and the hospital personnel would have had to take him out of the back seat of a pick up truck. The hospital would never have believed any concocted story, they would have looked at her and reacted to an extreme medical neglect. She knew she was in deep trouble.
I think she drove around with him for an hour or so, trying to figure out what to do and concocting a cover story. I think she left his lifeless body somewhere. If she doesn't crack and tell LE where he is, what does LE do next?
I think this scenario is possible too. The only element of it that does not totally ring true for me in light of what we've seen of LS is that the injury or illness would have had to be obviously something that GS had been suffering for a long time, many hours at least. Otherwise I think she would have jumped at the chance to be the hero figure who attempted to save him so everyone could thank her and give her attention for that. I think she would have been more than ready to get defensive and belligerent if personnel at the hospital questioned her, so I think if this is what happened, it had to have been either directly caused by her, or there is some evidence that will prove she failed to seek care for him to a grievous degree.

Peter Hyatt

Deception Detection Instructor. Seminars for Law Enforcement, Intelligence, Military & Business Employment Analysis, Anonymous Author Identification
He has been interviewed extensively on radio and television, including ABC’s “20/20”, the nationally televised program, “Crime Watch Daily” and “Taken Too Soon

Mr. Hyatt leads an elite team of professional investigators from across the US, Canada & Western Europe in solving both live and cold cases. He’s written the certification training program for investigators, HR professionals, psychologists, attorneys and other professionals from around the nation, the UK and Canada.

#GannonStauch missing. Video analysis of step mother's words:

Deception Detection presupposes truth in a statement. Does the step mother show concern for Gannon? Does she express understanding of what Gannon, currently missing, is going through? We let her words guide us.

About Hyatt Analysis
awesome. Thank you for sharing this. I just made a comment about something similar. This is very interesting.

IMO I have rewatched the press conference the parents did and video with the sister. Something made me study the Father's body language closely. I know he is a victim. I don't think he is involved. But, I think in his heart he knows what happened. He does not have the same strength and hope that the mom displays. He shakes his head when he talks about Gannon coming home safe. He keeps his head down. He looks defeated and destroyed. Based on the dynamic that was present in the home with TS, he may know in his heart what the outcome will be. What he has observed in the past, may not allow him to have the same hope that Gannon's mom has. Very sad for both parents & his sweet little sister.

I would guess that she didn't drive it often. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if she drove it to their hiking trip on sunday.

MOO
That makes me think about how we were wondering why in the world she moved the truck to the driveway just before Gannon got in the backseat on the video.
If she drove the truck to the Sunday hike, both kids (Gannon and his little sister) would have been in the backseat. Maybe since both kids would be opening their doors, she parked on the street so whichever kid was on the same side as the other car in the relatively small driveway (her car?) wouldn't open their truck door and ding the car.
Now, why Gannon couldn't walk to the street and get in the truck is the bigger question, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx