Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious as to why LE has not asked the public for specific footage. Like can everyone check their surveillance for a red truck if you are within a 100 mile radius of Colorado Springs between the hrs of such and such on Monday Jan 27th? If they are not denying the surveillance videos validity, why not go from there? I’m sure people are watching and putting it together themselves but why not go ahead and publicly ask for the specific parameters back when it was discovered?

Sex trafficking doesn't happen in the way you propose. Different demographics and victimology.

USUALLY it doesn't, but it DOES happen. I have read quite a few stories lately about children being SOLD, babies being sold, evil persons getting into fostering for vile reasons.

IMO only, a child not with the birth mom, being raised by a clearly resentful step, with dad having to be gone because of his guard duties, adds a layer of vulnerability to his situation. And some other things I can't post bc they are not mentioned in MSM.

Lurker, but finally made a profile because I live in Colorado Springs. . Have been reading through all the pages of remarks. Noticed people asking about (1) driveable terrain with drop-off, and (2) possibility of hiking in broad daylight without being noticed. The answer is yes, definitely to both. I have often went driving AND hiking with my husband at this time of year where we were the only people on the road/trails.
Hi. I’m glad you joined. Locals provide insight, character and valuable information we do not have. What do you know about this pond? ETA:Maps-approx. pg 10-15
https://coloradosprings.gov/sites/default/files/sinton_pond_mp_final_3.28.16.pdf

Sex trafficking doesn't happen in the way you propose. Different demographics and victimology.
What are you basing this on? Boys get trafficked. You may be thinking of the cliche idea that only young runaway females are trafficked or taken and then used in the sex trade world. That I disagree with you on. I don't want to go off topic here so we can agree to disagree.

What would she be holding in both hands where she would need to kick the door open? Has this been discussed? I saw several posts on the 'white papers'.
If she did not have her phone with her and the GPS of the truck was off, maybe she printed google maps directions. But, I am sure that LE checked her computer for that. Just a thought that came to my mind when I watched the security camera recordings. JMO

Rag used to wipe prints? Just wondering. Also, I wonder if LE is searching her texts in the months leading up, because human trafficking, while rare in involving someone "selling" or "giving" a child to a perp, is a reality. Usually it's runaways, those abused, substance abuse, etc. but sadly we on WS remember several horrible cases of men abducting boys about this age to be held captive. MOO.

This comes up in pretty much every single missing case here. Of course we all know it's real, but I wonder if there are any stats out there showing percentages of how often a missing person is actually the victim of human trafficking. Also curious which cases here on WS where it was proven factual that the children were abducted by traffickers?

Respectfully, I looked at it on a large monitor in high-res. The head appears and there's an arm moving back and forth. If it was a door, it's not her door. It's on the other side of the truck. As well, I have a truck and have always had trucks. If you kick a truck door, they are solid. They don't bounce. Cars might. But this is a wiping motion. IMO

I no longer have high res to look at anything, but I disagree about this particular truck’s doors. It’s a low end 4x4 that’s not very heavy and the doors are nothing like a Silverado’s. Do I know who is correct about what this part of the videos shows? Nope: so I appreciate the different thoughts. Everyone’s effort is tremendous- except for 2 people, imo.

Random question...
Is it normal to do water searching at night? Is there some kind of advantage?
It seems strange to me to do in the dark and maybe even dangerous with the ice and such.

The more I think about it the more weird it seems?
I wonder if they think this is a very good lead and if something is found they can bring it up under cover of darkness without the press all over it.

Random question...
Is it normal to do water searching at night? Is there some kind of advantage?
It seems strange to me to do in the dark and maybe even dangerous with the ice and such.

The more I think about it the more weird it seems?
The diving being conducted is "dark diving" so it really doesn't matter if it is night time or day time when it is being conducted. It is dark under the water anyway.

I’m curious as to why LE has not asked the public for specific footage. Like can everyone check their surveillance for a red truck if you are within a 100 mile radius of Colorado Springs between the hrs of such and such on Monday Jan 27th? If they are not denying the surveillance videos validity, why not go from there? I’m sure people are watching and putting it together themselves but why not go ahead and publicly ask for the specific parameters back when it was discovered?

While they haven't asked the "public", they have asked people in the neighborhood a few times (I think the first 2 pressers). I'm hoping this means they have GPS data. And also the Springs is pretty big, especially when you add in surrounding areas as Monument, Falcon, ect. That would be A LOT of footage to have to go through, even if just a few people sent in videos they think might be the truck.

“SEARCH FOR #GannonStauch: @EPCSheriff tells me their own deputies are out searching areas for Gannon. Large group efforts (Search&Rescue, National Guard, EPCSO Mounted patrol) have been suspended for the time being. THANK YOU, deputies for searching in this weather. @KKTV11News
7C27E6AB-85A2-4BCC-887B-3E17CF2D6013.jpeg
10:26 AM · Feb 7, 2020 (local/MST)
Ashley Franco on Twitter

I keep going back to his phone. I know from my own kids who are similar ages that children these days will have that phone glued to their hands. Especially if we are going somewhere in the car, or say, sitting in a doctors office. Never, ever can I imagine a child these days running away without taking the phone. It is quite literally the only thing they care about sometimes. The whole phone situation and the google search (which does not sound phrased like something a kid would google) just doesn't sit right with me.
Also, it would be interesting to know whether or not Gannon was a gamer. If my kids were home on a sick day they would most likely be playing Fortnite, Roblox, or Minecraft most of the day. If he normally games regularly and there was a disruption in that on the day in question that is a huge flag, IMO. And again, he could even play these games on his phone when they were out and about doing whatever they were doing.

“SEARCH FOR #GannonStauch:
@EPCSheriff tells me their own deputies are out searching areas for Gannon. Large group efforts (Search&Rescue, National Guard, EPCSO Mounted patrol) have been suspended for the time being. THANK YOU, deputies for searching in this weather. @KKTV11News
View attachment 230572
10:26 AM · Feb 7, 2020 (local/MST)
Ashley Franco on Twitter

Oh this usually isn't good. Doesn't this usually mean they have went to a recovery mission. I mean that's what I think it is, but it is still sad when they suspend the larger search parties.

Just had another thought, which might have been mentioned but I was traveling yesterday and haven't caught up yet.
What if the reason she backed into the driveway when she came home was because she had to remove an injured or worse Gannon from the back of the truck and took him inside. Hence the reason they have removed so much evidence from the house.
The one thing that bothers me about the backing up is why she wouldn't just park inside the garage. Other cars have so apparently it's not full of junk to where you couldn't fit a car in.

Exactly. And most women in the role of caregiver tune into names of people in the kids' lives. It's just what we do - we're the ones who know the teacher's name, friends' names, soccer team friends' names, etc. It's unbelievable to me she can't name the friend.

My hunch is that she came up with that story to make it look like Gannon was purposely being vague with her to cover his plan to runaway.

Runaway....you know, like how 11 year old boys who don't feel well are prone to do in the middle of a cold Colorado winter. (Not!)

The story fell apart with the neighbor's video.

jmo

IMO. I believe his bicycle is still in the garage ( sorry unable to link video from police search of home) I am not an 11 year old boy but I don’t believe I would run away from home without it.

I find it quite telling in a step mother's interview that she mentions key statements. She makes it very clear about her Alibi on Sunday including forcing her daughter out of a car to make sure that everybody knows at Gannon was home after the hike. . She hardly ever talks about Monday Monday is day he disappeared not Sunday. She also brings her daughter into the mix. And somehow I feel That is because she's trying to prove her daughter's innocence as well. . She's very defensive of her daughter. She also mentions about all the different things that people are saying about her online and how it's bothering her and I've read the stuff that people are writing about her and it's some Threatening and bashing things. But the two that she seems to talk about our one that Gannon is not dead and 2, how could you let your kid go out at night in the dark? Well, it's odd that she doesn't mention the snow or the fact that it was raining, but she mentioned that it was dark. At that time it was not dark the time that she said he went Missing between 3:15 and 4 p.m. It is not dark. The sun sets in the area around 6. I believe something happened Sunday night. Outside And in my opinion, I believe there's more on that surveillance footage that the police have. . In my opinion

It's kind of similar with a Chris Watts. First interview keywords in his statements were the things rolling through his head about how his kids Barrel rushed him and about how it was a ghost town. His children were passed and they were in oil barrels. You have to read in between the lines. All of this is just in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx