Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the vigil. Drove around after, praying for wisdom, guidance and direction for LE, peace and answers for mom and dad. My heart is heavy and I just feel incredibly sad for all of them. Gannon, please come home. Please.
Were the wood hope blocks for sale? If so, that seems a little tacky at a vigil.

Something that I have been expecting, is already starting to happen.

There are articles on MSM right now discussing the vigil. The first thing that happens is people are heartbroken they send prayers, they're reaching the depths of their soul, they're crying....and grieving.

Rightly so...

Then the next thing that happens ---people get mad. And they start lashing out and they start striking out. When I read comments on these articles, yes when I read comments in the media people are starting to lash out (at the step mother).
:0(

Last edited:
I just watched the SM interview again. IMOO, she sounds so believable up until the hike questions start and she gets her daughter in it. That's when she starts talking a little less smoothly and such and nervous. I really do believe her, strangely, that she didn't hurt him and loved him and those nice things she said about him. But then the daughter/when was he last seen at home/hike/Burger King discussion is when things start to sound really suspicious and weird. I think she knows more than she is saying, but it just baffles me as to WHAT happened.

Weirdest is the "when you get here" - I suspect there was a runaway situation and yet she is culpable somehow too???

Went to the vigil. Drove around after, praying for wisdom, guidance and direction for LE, peace and answers for mom and dad. My heart is heavy and I just feel incredibly sad for all of them. Gannon, please come home. Please.
You are a good good person. Your heart should be allowed to be heavy tonight. In time your heart will rise above it, and you will be a strong strong warrior again for Gannon!!!!

Livestream link for Fox21 KXRM newscast coming up at
9:00 pm - 9:30. They said full coverage of the vigil.
I’m watching to see if any mention of you-know-who . TS

starts in 10 minutes.

Live Stream
Well it was their lead story, lasted 4 minutes and nothing really new about the case. I have 3 other local stations to watch at 10:00 I guess.

This is just my opinion but I feel like she Lawyer-ed up some time ago.
During the ‘interview’ or whatever you want to call it. She talked about her rights being violated during the police interview.
Being denied food or water for hours. Basically being held during the interview.
I don’t believe for one second her rights were violated. During interviews LE records everything for this very reason.

I just watched the SM interview again. IMOO, she sounds so believable up until the hike questions start and she gets her daughter in it. That's when she starts talking a little less smoothly and such and nervous. I really do believe her, strangely, that she didn't hurt him and loved him and those nice things she said about him. But then the daughter/when was he last seen at home/hike/Burger King discussion is when things start to sound really suspicious and weird. I think she knows more than she is saying, but it just baffles me as to WHAT happened.

Weirdest is the "when you get here" - I suspect there was a runaway situation and yet she is culpable somehow too???

Agree. That phrase has bothered me since I first heard it. "And Gannon, when you get here" Where is here? How is he going to get to that place? Part of me still thinks that this was some crazy act to get back at her husband for something that hurt her. Why else would she eliminate his child right before she moved out? Revenge? Why not both of his kids?
Or, he did hear or see something that she said or did and it was damaging enough that she needed to silence him.
MOO

Something that I have been expecting, is already starting to happen.

There are articles on MSM right now discussing the vigil. The first thing that happens is people are heartbroken they send prayers, they're reaching the depths of their soul, they're crying....and grieving.

Rightly so...

Then the next thing that happens ---people get mad. And they start lashing out and they start striking out. When I read comments on these articles, yes when I read comments in the media people are starting to lash out.
:0(
Lashing out at who? The stepmother?
I can't imagine anyone criticizing the parents.

Were the wood hope blocks for sale? If so, that seems a little tacky at a vigil.
It wasn't tacky at all. Ribbons and candles were free, free coffee and hot cocoa, and there were a few things to raise money for mom and dad. It was a beautiful , heartfelt time that showed the family how much we love and support them so much. Not the least bit tacky. I have it in my kitchen to keep my mind on sweet Gannon.

During the ‘interview’ or whatever you want to call it. She talked about her rights being violated during the police interview.
Being denied food or water for hours. Basically being held during the interview.
I don’t believe for one second her rights were violated. During interviews LE records everything for this very reason.
I do hope we eventually get to see her interview/ interrogation with LE.

Yes, it says she and her husband Mike have two young daughters. Jmo
I think they might be counting daughters wrong in this article; I think that LH and her current husband MH actually have just one very young daughter together, and that her second daughter is the same one she shares with AS. I'll see if I can find something in MSM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member