Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your first description fits. At any rate, I believe they barely skimmed the source FB material and did not dig deeper into which degrees LS was claiming and from where.

If it is MSM, it's not doing a very good job.
They dont just do that, they are a super fast machine for digging every court record in every single state, all associations and all contacts. I've often heard journos cursing them for getting it first... They're pretty reliable in that regard and those are generally the first questions when something happens.

I think your first description fits. At any rate, I believe they barely skimmed the source FB material and did not dig deeper into which degrees LS was claiming and from where.

If it is MSM, it's not doing a very good job.
It's possible they found information about her degrees. Other people here found some documents pretty fast so I'm not sure why they couldn't.

At the least, we know she has a teaching degree, however scary that may be. Jmo

I follow the reporter Spencer Wilson on Twitter and someone asked him about things being cut and edited out of his interview and here is his reply.
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

He should have kept it in. She may have leaked, unwhitingly, the whereabouts of, Gannon. As the saying goes "Words Do Not Come From A Vacuum."

She is stretching the story quite a bit there. She didn't "give up" her teaching license, it was suspended. The reason will become clearer as we are able to divulge more about her.
True, but as she said it was a result of a contract dispute.
Since she moved she may have just let her license expire instead of taking the steps after the 6 months to renew it. It's not difficult to get licensed in another state. Jmo

<modsnip - quoted post was removed >
Tiffstar Welcome!!

It seems like you may be a person that know some information behind the scenes. If this is the case I highly recommend becoming verified. I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I think that just getting hold of a moderator to start the process.

Being verified you won't have to back up what you've seen and heard by MSM.

Otherwise everything you say has to be backed up by MSM media.

Again Welcome!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He should have kept it in. She may have leaked, unwhitingly, the whereabouts of, Gannon. As the saying goes "Words Do Not Come From A Vacuum."
maybe lawyers had a wee chat with them? JMO

It wasn't tacky at all. Ribbons and candles were free, free coffee and hot cocoa, and there were a few things to raise money for mom and dad. It was a beautiful , heartfelt time that showed the family how much we love and support them so much. Not the least bit tacky. I have it in my kitchen to keep my mind on sweet Gannon.
Sounds beautiful thank you for going

Is the stepmother even meant to be sleuthed openly? Was she named as a suspect or POI?
She hasn't been named a suspect but since it's pretty clear she is a POI Tricia gave us the ok to discuss her based on the evidence and her interview.

We just can't post documents or records or her FB and things like that. Jmo

To quote @Tricia

MODS PLEASE BRING THIS POST OVER TO ALL NEW THREADS UNLESS THERE IS AN ARREST.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS WHOLE POST HERE IS THE SHORT VERSION. WE CANNOT IGNORE GANNON'S STEPMOTHER POSSIBLE INVOLVEMENT IN HIS DISAPPEARANCE BASED ON THE VIDEOTAPE. THIS IS A RARE CASE WHERE WE WILL ALLOW MEMBERS TO DISCUSS THE STEPMOTHER HOWEVER DO NOT TRASH HER OR CALL HER NAMES LIKE YOU ARE ON A PLAYGROUND. DISCUSS THE FACTS AND LEAVE THE NAME-CALLING TO FACEBOOK GROUPS. YOU OWN YOUR WORDS. A GOOD WAY TO DECIDE IF YOU SHOULD POST SOMETHING OR NOT IS ASK YOURSELF IF YOU COULD DEFEND WHAT YOU POST IN A COURT OF LAW. ALSO PLEASE USE HER INITIALS.”

CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

It’s really tricky how subjective and different “POI” means in every case. They can basically call a witness a POI just because they want to talk to them, but in many instances, there is one prime suspect that never gets named until charges/arrest. I think that’s the one frustrating thing about websleuths (mostly LE actually) is that it’s so inconsistent depending on location, agency, officers etc. so I appreciate Tricia very much for seeing the gray space and letting us talk more freely about TS.. I still want to know (and maybe never will) if the leaking of the footage messed up their plan in dealing with TS..

It’s really tricky how subjective and different “POI” means in every case. They can basically call a witness a POI just because they want to talk to them, but in many instances, there is one prime suspect that never gets named until charges/arrest. I think that’s the one frustrating thing about websleuths (mostly LE actually) is that it’s so inconsistent depending on location, agency, officers etc. so I appreciate Tricia very much for seeing the gray space and letting us talk more freely about TS.. I still want to know (and maybe never will) if the leaking of the footage messed up their plan in dealing with TS..
Yes, and LE has said they will not be naming any suspects or POI in this case, so it seems like we’ll have to wait for a break in the case.

<ModSnip>
I just realized there's a place called Jimmy camp creek not too far from our area here. I'm wondering if that's an area they looked into. Everyone keeps saying read been the lines. I might just be reaching but it's still worth a look.

Keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Just in response to your last sentence, I am utterly confused about this.
If it did, it won't stop them.
DA showed up after that.
He will know how to play it.
I think he's a genius and a true human.
There's 2 aspects to this case and I have to keep reminding myself- there's the investigation and there's the search and they bifurcate at times.
The search bit is about finding Gannon, the investigation is everything else as well as finding Gannon.
One will possibly file a prosecution at some point, the other will hopefully find him.

<ModSnip> I just realized there's a place called Jimmy camp creek not too far from our area here. I'm wondering if that's an area they looked into. Everyone keeps saying read been the lines. I might just be reaching but it's still worth a look.

Keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.
do you know if the Jimmy creek has been searched already and is there any way to find out, I wonder? I suspect not because it is quite likely LE will not want the perpetrator to know what they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member