Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I: Where’d you guys go hiking?
T: Garden of the Gods

I: Garden of the Gods. OK. Um. I guess we-
T: And then we ate Burger King afterwards. So. You know. Ahuh

Were they caught on camera a BG.? Because she doesn't say they went to BG, just that they ate it. Who went to BG?, at what time? Did they go through the drive through or sit in. Did they even get BG? If she doesn't say she went, I will not say it for her.

These questions may have been answered , my apologies if they have.

Could it have been earlier they called in? Maybe it's policy to keep anything about a runaway or child related off of unencrypted channels

The timeline from the moment Gannon was reported missing to the decision to upgrade the preteen to an endangered missing child was outlined by the sheriff's office as followed:

Monday, Jan. 27
- 6:55 p.m., El Paso County Sheriff's Office dispatch receives call of runaway child, 6600 Block Mandan Drive.

- 7:32 p.m., Gannon Stauch entered into state and national databases as active runaway

- Last seen between 3 and 4 p.m. on the 27th

- Nothing found on initial search

Tuesday, Jan. 28
- 12:29 p.m., case turned over to EPSO investigators

- Detectives conduct interviews, collect surveillance, follow up on additional leads

Wednesday, Jan. 29
- Investigation continues

Thursday, Jan. 30
- Upgrade case from runaway to endangered missing child

- EPSO requests resources from NCMEC and FBI Crimes Abduction Rapid Deployment Team

Mynatt said Tuesday that investigators were looking at every part of the timeline step by step.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week; authorities search for evidence in pond

I know we cant talk specifics about SM, so I wont. But just letting people know TS added a bunch of stuff herself including videos. Is that okay to say? Just a little bit ago.

Seems she soon deleted that.
So I’m curious about rules here. I understand we can’t post any rumors or information from SM, and I am totally on board with that.

That being said, can we discuss anything TS herself has posted or said on SM if she posted to a group fine of us was part of? I’m curious bc I’m not going to join any of those groups but I do want to know what she has been up to...? I just wondered if someone here knew that TS had been interviewed again or showed up for the vigil, etc.

I guess that considered sleuthing?

She posted a long rambling "all about poor me" post a short while ago on FB along with some other information. This was quickly deleted. The post was basically saying that she had done everything for those children etc. She also brought Landen into it, which is just not right. Same narcissistic attitude as the interview. All about her, feel sorry for her, everyone accusing her. Wonder why.

Seems she soon deleted that.

She posted a long rambling "all about poor me" post a short while ago on FB along with some other information. This was quickly deleted. The post was basically saying that she had done everything for those children etc. She also brought Landen into it, which is just not right. Same narcissistic attitude as the interview. All about her, feel sorry for her, everyone accusing her. Wonder why.

That video was so sad. I really felt so bad for him. How could she do that and why post it? To agitate all of the people who care for him? Especially after the prayer vigil for him last night. It seems calculated

Transcript.

This was posted by an anonymous on a blog.

I = interviewer, T = Tecia, H = Harley

Transcript Part 1

I: Uh, You are
T: I am Tecia Stauch, which is Gannon’s stepmother. Wearing sunglasses, facing away from camera.

I: Uh. You’ve been a part of the investigation since the very first time you were the last person to see him. Is that right?
T: Correct

I: Uh, what, what did you see when you last saw him?
T: Well, I’m not allowed to talk about anything with the case. I would moreso be, willing to talk about how the community needs to have faith and continue to work together and not make these false accusations, like the things that have been said - that I disappeared - from the community. I haven’t been there to help, but there’s lots of reasons behind that.

I: Uh, reasons like death threats. Right?
T: Right. Death threats are one of them. My family is getting lots of death threats. We counted over 20 some, death threats already. Um, two, my husband’s ex-wife is living in our home and of course I’m not coming home, to do these things. And to help with the family, when I was kind of like, told, I couldn’t. Um. And then, many other things that happened with the El Paso County Police Department, you know. And then, doing the investigation, I was told I wasn’t complying. And i- Can I elaborate on that?

I: Please do.
T: Yes. So, I asked for a attorney during the interview. Ah. And, I was denied that by them. I was held, because they were blocking the door, and I was told I couldn’t leave, and that if I would have touched them, they would have probably, you know, said I still wasn’t complying, or said I was, you know, trying to run away or something but; during the interview I asked several times could I stop the interview, could I get an attorney, could I stop the interview, could I get a- an attorney. I was denied. I was told I couldn’t get nothing to drink. I couldn’t go to the bathroom. I mean, it’s continuously, that my constitutional rights were violated.

I: And, that’s why you, say that they said then, you weren’t cooperating.
T: That’s why they said I wasn’t cooperating at that time. Correct.

I: And, why did you ask for an attorney at the time?
T: Well, I asked for an attorney at the time because there was one individual, er there was two, really good detectives, and so I’m not, you know, going to talk bad about detectives, but the tactics they started to get when I would answer questions they try to, you know. They’re detectives, they’re supposed to twist. Their one main goal is to find Gannon. But, during that time, some of those things made me feel uncomfortable, the way they were saying things. So I immediately stopped and it felt like, felt like an attorney would help me with some of the vocabulary and things like that, that I needed help with, in understanding some of the things that they were asking.

I: I’m going to shift gears, to, what has become a huge online presence of people
T: Right

I: Obviously trying to do the right thing
T: Mm hm

Transcript Part 2

I: Help find Gannon. But at the same time sometimes it just feels like (unintelligible). Have you seen any of those comments yourself?
T: We have. And, see, that’s one of the main things we haven’t, uh, been around in the public eye because we did- I didn’t want to expose my family to it if all these things were going on. You know, there was comments about Gannon getting pushed off (looks awar from interviewer), the hike, and there was comments about this. And that’s just not true. I took care of Gannon for the last 2 years in our home because his mother didn't want to do it. And I would never never ever hurt this child. And I know there are some questions out there about, okay, so tell me what happened. That's up to the investigations when they end up letting you guys know, but I've cooperated with them, even to the point that we were held with a gun; and my daughter, a 17 year old who serves our country in the United States Air Force , who has never committed a crime or done anything wrong in her life , was put in hand cuffs over the keys that was in her purse, so they could take her car.

I: And they weren’t in there
T: They weren't even in her car, I mean, in her purse.

I: And you
T: They were in my pocket.

I: You originally didn’t even know it was the, um, law enforcement, officer at this point?
T: I didn’t know it was a law enforcement officer, because when he came out; I guess he was putting his jacket on and it, it wasn't necessarily his fault, he was adjusting and happened to catch me; but I saw the gun and I panicked originally and kind of thought oh gosh, I got to- Who is this guy? And then once I realized it was the Sheriff’s office I was totally okay, but they still had a gun and told me they were gonna shoot me. But I was really concerned about my daughter asking why she was being detained in handcuffs, and things like that, when that shouldn't even happen for a child. That shouldn't happen for someone who was standing inside of a store shopping, because we couldn't have any clothes because all of our clothes were here. If we came here and got clothes, you know, we would be harassed; so she went to purchase some, underwear and things like that and was, put in the handcuffs in the store. You know, and then brought out with me and the guns, and there was- That's just not okay, you know. They could have approached me and said Hi, I'm with El Paso County. Can I please get this, instead of the way that it happened.

I: I’m just going to check our time. You’re doing great. (checks camera) I, I should try and clarify here. Not necessarily crime rates, but; the way that people are reacting online to rumors about you at the source.
T: Oh, oh yes. Wow. The rumors have gotten so bad. Um. I pretty much have been told, at least ten different ways, that these people have these conspiracy theories. I guess they watch a lot of law shows and maybe they have all these theories on, how, um, Gannon is dead. And that’s what they’re saying. So, I’m like why are you saying Gannon is dead. He is not dead. We are going to find Gannon. And that’s the main goal that we all have. My family has. Just because you haven’t seen us, we have that same goal. We’ve been out searching. My, Aunt has been out searching. My family has been out searching. We all have been doing that together, so that we could protect each other.

Transcript Part 3

I: How does it feel, when not only you have a lost child, you are in care of, but then people blaming you for that child not being here?
T: You know, I, I’m just ready for Gannon to come home. Most importantly, for him to see his family, but second, I am going to be so ecstatic when I’m able to say, to people that I hope they have a really sincere apology for all these theories that have came out online. For all the things they said that I have done, or people have done. I just want everyone to know that, (moves head side to side) we’re going to find Gannon. And I love him so much. I helped taking care of him for so long.

I: Can you talk to me a little bit about him? I don’t know him.
T: Gannon is so kind and - he loves to play video games. That’s one of his favorite things, he loves Sonic, and Mario and, you know. He’s always helpful - I and I- he was always so helpful, with the dogs, around the house, and we have two Loki(?) dogs. And he was always like a person I could say, Gannon, can you go do this, and he would do it right away. You know, sometimes with kids, we have to remind ‘em and things like that, and that’s ok, but, he was so sweet and able to help anyone; he could notice when you’re sick, and say, are you ok, and – such a kind heart.

I: Um. I know you just said that you can’t say anything about the investigation, so you can just say so again if you can’t answer this, but, is there anything we can hear about the hike? Was there a hike? You don’t, like just, it seems irreverent right now.
T: You know what? Um (looks away from interviewer). Could we bring uh, my daughter up here, ‘cause she can per- She can go and say that, you know, she came home, from work, after the hike, and she can verify that Gannon was at our home.

I: OK, yeah. That’s fine with me. Eh, if she doesn’t want to that’s ok but you’re allowed to...
T: That’s fine. I need Harley. I need Harley. ‘Cause they want you to verify was Gannon home after the hike. ‘Cause you didn’t go to the hike but you came home from work. Hm?
H: Do you want me to say that-?
T: No. Just answer the question yes. Y-, you came home from work. And you can verify Gannon was at home. Yeah. I told her she didn’t have to be too in depth ‘cause she is still, you know, a child. But I want to make sure that someone knows that there’s another, person to verify that Gannon.

I: Sure
T: Does she need to hold this?

I: No.
H: Yes, so I came home, later that evening. I was at work and I can verify that he was there that night. Sniff.

I: So, there, there was a hike that you guys went on. But, then, you guys came home.
H: Yes.

I: Where’d you guys go hiking?
T: Garden of the Gods

I: Garden of the Gods. OK. Um. I guess we-
T: And then we ate Burger King afterwards. So. You know. Ahuh.

I: There you go.
T: Yeah.

Transcript Part 4

I: Um. And then it just, was I’m gonna go to go play at a friend’s house.
(video jump – Harley has left – interviewer asks same question to stepmom alone)
And then it was just, ah, uh, I’m off to go to play at a friend’s house.
T: Unfortunately I’m not able to, like comment on that anymore. And, for that reason is ‘cause some things have been turned and twisted and- You know, that was one of those stories you were talking about where people say things, um. We had to hear things like, who would let their child go out at dark. And, and things like that, and that- And that’s just why I don’t want to answer that. Um. If I had to give- n- I’m not going to say that part.

I: That’s OK.
T: Never mind.

I: It’s alright.
T: You can take that out.

I: I understand that it, it gets tricky with (unintelligible)
T: Yeah.

I: Sigh. Do you feel like I asked you what I need to? Do you feel like this is going to help, kinda, turn the tide of, what feels like a witch hunt, in my opinion?
T: I hope. Is, am I on camera now?

I: You are still.
T: Ok. Ok. Um, I think that a lot of people can see that I'm not missing, and see that I am being cooperative, and, but, to me it's okay that they think those things because my, the way someone thinks about me, I don't have a problem with that. My main thing is; I would never want someone to think that I would hurt Gannon, or any of the children in our home ‘cause that's just not the case. I've spent my whole entire life working so hard in education, um, there's even things online that was talking about my education license and I shouldn't even be a teacher, and they just didn't know that. Like, we moved on a military move, and I didn't finish out my contract so, I gave up my license in that state. Um, it had nothing to do with any criminal activity, you know, or any of those things, and it just got blown out of proportion on my professional status you know and-

I: Do you feel like these are just internet detectives who think they know what they’re doing?
T: It definitely is, and you know, here’s the thing that kind of saddens me. It’s like, if you’re gonna talk about someone like that, have a witch hunt out for them, why would you even care, like, about doing those things because this is a child. You’re telling me that you’re just as mean. You’re just as hateful to talk about someone else like that. That’s how I feel. Like, we just should not. We should all come together. Wait until the end and, and see what happens, because Gannon’s going to come home.

I: Any message for Gannon?
T: The message for Gannon I have is, Gannon, when you get here, you’ll be able to truly tell what happened. And then I really hope, I get a sincere apology from everyone who has made all those things, especially for my husband.
(video jump – Interviewer is no longer visible)
T: We just wanted to add a message to Gannon from my family, is that we love you we miss you and we want you to come home soon. Sniff. And Gannon I can’t wait you can, come home and let everyone know that you’re ok. We love you.
Wow, finally a transcript of the interview. Thanks for posting that. It's even more telling and shocking reading it than it was to listen to it. It's just all about her.

I love when she asked if she can elaborate on how poorly she was treated by LE and he says, "Please do."

Then she goes on about how her rights were violated and they wouldn't let her leave, they were blocking the door and she asked for a lawyer and she couldn't go to the bathroom or get "nothing to drink" and "that's why they said" she wasn't cooperating.

Then when he asks her why she asked for a lawyer she basically says "there were two good detectives," who were using 'tactics' and twisting things around like detectives do. So in other words she knew they were on to her so she needed a lawyer because they had skills and were most likely going to figure out she was lying and get her to say something incriminating.

Then she claims it was because she didn't understand the vocabulary. Not too bright since she just got through insisting that she was a teacher (and she most likely has a Masters degree and possibly a Doctorate.)

Then she tries to provide further examples of how she cooperated "even to the point we were held with a gun" which does not indicate cooperation at all. Then goes on and on about how her daughter is just a child and serves her country and was treated unfairly, put in handcuffs, etc, etc, before even mentioning a thing about having any concern about Gannon's safety or what he might he going through.

After she brings up Gannon saying he was going to play at a friend's house she says she won't say anymore about it. Not because it is part of the investigation but because of all the rumors and people criticizing her and twisting things around on SM that she "had to hear."

Then after she asks if the camera is still on, you would think now she is finally going to make a plea to the public to help find Gannon. But no. It's all about how SHE is NOT missing, and we can see that she is being cooperative, (Yes, thanks for this interview, Tee!) she manages to get the rumor about her not being a teacher cleared up, the people talking about her are mean, she would never hurt Gannon, and those armchair detectives are the ones who are mean and hateful! If they really cared about Gannon they would never imply that he could be in danger or dead! We shouldn't say unkind things about her because this is a child we are talking about here. How dare we suspect the last person who saw him who obviously doesn't show any concern for him?!

Yeah, her logic just doesn't make sense.

Jmo

That video was so sad. I really felt so bad for him. How could she do that and why post it? To agitate all of the people who care for him? Especially after the prayer vigil for him last night. It seems calculated

Exactly. I know. It's almost like "get the attention back on me". Then she deletes it all as soon as its posted. I just don't get her at all. Did she think it was going to get her sympathy? If so that has backfired badly.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ I went to google maps and found a considerable number of intersections heading north from GS's home with these cameras on the light stands. If they are cameras, it would take some time to go back and look for a red pick up truck in the questioned time frame. LE may be tracking her movements slowly but surely by these traffic cameras.
The other interesting bit of information I gleaned from this is that there really isn't any amount of roadside businesses that would have cameras, I was amazed at how sparsely built up the area is.
She could easily think that she could go anywhere without being seen.

it’s typical of narcissistic behaviour, it’s extremely calculated in order to cause maximum pain by twisting the knife.

I think this neighbor also was looking at the original time frame for the runaway story for after 3pm Monday. I am almost positive her camera will show much on Monday morning.
I have no doubt, that as soon as the other neighbors with cams heard about what RD saw on his cam earlier in the day, from before TS's false timeline, they went right back to their accounts and pulled up the morning time frame and watched from there, forward. I know I certainly would have done that exact thing. And for all we know, there are several other videos that corroborate what's on RD's video, and that 100% contradict TS's story.

I know we cant talk specifics about SM, so I wont. But just letting people know TS added a bunch of stuff herself including videos. Is that okay to say? Just a little bit ago.
Honestly, the only thing I want to know about TS posting on her useless FB page is her confession and explicit directions on where LE can find Gannon. Right before she turns herself in, of course.

Exactly. I know. It's almost like "get the attention back on me". Then she deletes it all as soon as its posted. I just don't get her at all. Did she think it was going to get her sympathy? If so that has backfired badly.
I haven't seen the posting, just know what I've read here. And my first thought was that she couldn't tolerate the warmth that people feel toward BM, Dad, Gannon.....she needed the attention back to misunderstood her. Poor dear.

Yuck, imo.

jmo

I have no doubt, that as soon as the other neighbors with cams heard about what RD saw on his cam earlier in the day, from before TS's false timeline, they went right back to their accounts and pulled up the morning time frame and watched from there, forward. I know I certainly would have done that exact thing. And for all we know, there are several other videos that corroborate what's on RD's video, and that 100% contradict TS's story.

Was there a link from the news that someone posted where law enforcement was doing another round of collecting footage? Or was that just a rumor? Because I thought they came around and collected more footage. I could be wrong lol

What does she mean when she says that about letting him go out at dark? It couldn't have been dark between 3 and 4 in the afternoon.
Yes, but by the time he would have gotten home it might have been dark.
Although the dad did say the rule was that the kids had to be home before dark.
So by waiting until almost 7:00 pm to call 911, it gave her even more time between the time he really went missing and the time he was reported to have been seen last. Jmo

Just jumping off your post, WB. I know we have discussed this in previous threads.... but for any newcomers (welcome to WS!); why do you think she gave the interview facing away from the camera while wearing large sunglasses? I believe she is being "uncooperative" with anyone she speaks to regarding Gannon's disappearance. She wishes to "hide" information and herself. (I don't, offhand, remember another interview where the last person to have contact with a missing child has done this)? And she may very well have consulted with an attorney, if her personal funds (or that of a family member/friend) allow her to do so. MOO

I have to admit that I am pretty biased in my opinion of little miss LS. So asking what I think of her interview with her back to the camera and wearing those shades is a loaded question. IMO she is trying to hide her guilt from the masses that believe she is responsible for whatever happened to Gannon. Funny thing about wearing sunglasses, at least for me, is I feel somewhat protected when I have them on. Plus, in her case, we can't look as deeply into her as easily. However, I could still see the coldness even through the sunglasses covering her eyes, as did others on here and commented about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98