Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best guess if Gannon is found in water:
Banning Lewis Reservoir #8 or close in proximity

Subject to change always. Input welcome. imo
Excluding the mountains, there doesn't seem to be many wooded areas. It's a pretty dry climate.

I would think her best odds of "success" would be to weigh the body down, and place it in deep water. How would she get to deep water? I don't think she went swimming. Maybe dropping off of a bridge?

Sounds crazy in broad daylight. Did she have a spot picked out beforehand? It would be nice to know if this was all planned out, or a spur of the moment thing.

I have to admit that I am pretty biased in my opinion of little miss LS. So asking what I think of her interview with her back to the camera and wearing those shades is a loaded question. IMO she is trying to hide her guilt from the masses that believe she is responsible for whatever happened to Gannon. Funny thing about wearing sunglasses, at least for me, is I feel somewhat protected when I have them on. Plus, in her case, we can't look as deeply into her as easily. However, I could still see the coldness even through the sunglasses covering her eyes, as did others on here and commented about it.

IMO - she doesn't want people to be able to read her body language or her facial expressions.

Was there a link from the news that someone posted where law enforcement was doing another round of collecting footage? Or was that just a rumor? Because I thought they came around and collected more footage. I could be wrong lol
I recall them asking about it from the neighbors, but I don't recall specifically what you're asking. Sometimes it's hard to keep all the details straight.

I was thinking a lot about this yesterday and am very curious what went on from Tuesday when AS arrived home and the Friday interview with LS? Did they talk and he discovered something and that triggered her to be removed from the family home ? Remember the neighbors video showing her and GS was discovered after her interview - what happened in those early days ? Ideas ?
Did he look at his own ring camera video if he had it and see something ? I’m attaching the first flyer that we’ve discussed quite a bit as this appears to have been put together by LS
JMO
Only AS and TS know what happened unfortunately, I'm thinking the marriage was on the rocks before he left. And yes, I agree she's the one that made that, I could have sworn I saw a video (I've been searching desperately) where she says her and "her" family were up late making it and some buttons or flyers. I can't find it and now I'm wondering if it was something I read on sm. o_O I'm exhausted trying to figure it out. Still praying for Gannon!

Why do you think that?
Also, I only see a BL Reservior number 1. Can you tell me where #8 is?
Thanks.
I could tell ya but I’d have to kill ya. lol. I can tell you that I woke up shortly after 4am and haven’t accomplished a dang thing today except working on these maps. Collaboration absorption from previous days with a focus on maps and finding Gannon. I’ve studied probably at least 100 maps and city specifications. It will take me awhile to go through my history to come up with all the links. But I will. For now, here it is a good link to view.
Banning Lewis Reservoir Number 8 Topo Map in El Paso County, Colorado

Not sure if HBC: Crime Discussion is reliable...

Approved sources are MSM (mainstream media articles, journalists, and their social media pages) and LE (city, county, state, federal and their social media pages). Most everything else is not. :) When in doubt, private message a mod and share the link with them, and they'll get back to you.

I could tell ya but I’d have to kill ya. lol. I can tell you that I woke up shortly after 4am and haven’t accomplished a dang thing today except working on these maps. Collaboration absorption from previous days with a focus on maps and finding Gannon. I’ve studied probably at least 100 maps and city specifications. It will take me awhile to go through my history to come up with all the links. But I will. For now, here it is a good link to view.
Banning Lewis Reservoir Number 8 Topo Map in El Paso County, Colorado
And everyone here appreciates the work you put in. Greatly! :)

Excluding the mountains, there doesn't seem to be many wooded areas. It's a pretty dry climate.

I would think her best odds of "success" would be to weigh the body down, and place it in deep water. How would she get to deep water? I don't think she went swimming. Maybe dropping off of a bridge?

Sounds crazy in broad daylight. Did she have a spot picked out beforehand? It would be nice to know if this was all planned out, or a spur of the moment thing.

Unfortunately, the broad daylight aspect lends speculation to the horrific idea that she handed Gannon off to someone. Imagine how vulnerable and trusting children are and what such a sick person would have to say to them to get them to go along with someone else. What lies they would say, sweetly.

Unfortunately, the broad daylight aspect lends speculation to the horrific idea that she handed Gannon off to someone. Imagine how vulnerable and trusting children are and what such a sick person would have to say to them to get them to go along with someone else. What lies they would say, sweetly.
I wonder if she did pass him off to someone who agreed to hold him, drugged or isolated for a couple of days and then turn him loose and she could be a heroine and pick him and bring him home.
Maybe she didn't expect the way his disappearance became such big news so fast. And now, being watched by LE so carefully she cannot finish out that plan.

I wonder if she did pass him off to someone who agreed to hold him, drugged or isolated for a couple of days and then turn him loose and she could be a heroine and pick him and bring him home.
Maybe she didn't expect the way his disappearance became such big news so fast. And now, being watched by LE so carefully she cannot finish out that plan.

That is entirely possible. And credence is lent from her adamant statement that "Gannon is coming back here."

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ That is Banning Lewis Reservoir # 8 northeast of where he lives and out in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

The middle of nowhere is deceptive. People are usually there, somewhere on a ride, tending something, fishing /hunting etc. They usually can't be spotted without having an idea where to look.
If the news gets to them hopefully it jogged their memory and they called police a tip about a truck they saw while out on the land. Its not like you forget the details so fast.
So here is hoping someone was out there.

The middle of nowhere is deceptive. People are usually there, somewhere on a ride, tending something, fishing /hunting etc. They usually can't be spotted without having an idea where to look.
If the news gets to them hopefully it jogged their memory and they called police a tip about a truck they saw while out on the land. Its not like you forget the details so fast.
So here is hoping someone was out there.
That is good to know that people are out and about there.

I have considered this scenario. I can't see trafficking in this case, but I can see handing off to a trusted person. But does she even know anyone there? Isn't she a rather recent newcomer to CO?

jmo

If she did this (and, I think she did), it seems that she had long been setting him up to be the bad boy, either to be sent back to live with his mother or harmed. I think it was planned and possibly accelerated given events that were happening that have not been confirmed by MSM. I am thinking that there has been a longstanding relationship pattern or a major turning event for her in the past month.

Either that, or she is not listening to her lawyer.IMO
She complained that LE wouldn't allow her a lawyer, but there is nothing stopping her now - yet doesn't seem to have one.

(I guess finances would be an issue. The court system would pay for a lawyer if she was charged and didn't have the money for one. But she hasn't been charged - maybe she was asking for a court-appointed lawyer at the police station and was denied? Who knows.)

Whatever the case, she's not helping herself.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member