Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could tell ya but I’d have to kill ya. lol. I can tell you that I woke up shortly after 4am and haven’t accomplished a dang thing today except working on these maps. Collaboration absorption from previous days with a focus on maps and finding Gannon. I’ve studied probably at least 100 maps and city specifications. It will take me awhile to go through my history to come up with all the links. But I will. For now, here it is a good link to view.
Banning Lewis Reservoir Number 8 Topo Map in El Paso County, Colorado

Got it, thanks.
Looks dry in old photos, wonder if they checked for tire prints while they had the chance.

I have considered this scenario. I can't see trafficking in this case, but I can see handing off to a trusted person. But does she even know anyone there? Isn't she a rather recent newcomer to CO?

jmo
I would think there would have to have been a transfer of money though, both as payment and for expenses. MOO MOO

too far for her to drive with him?
That park is not too far to drive but it is closed to the public.
Wild 'hidden treasure' outside Colorado Springs opening for a day
Jimmy Creek Camp/Springs located in Fountain Creek Park has been my area of interest since beginning. Are any locals able to provide insight as to my thought process?

https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,1,fid,170088,n,jimmy creek spring.cfm

https://communityservices.elpasoco.com/parks-and-recreation/fountain-creek-regional-park/#1512409759078-ad873ee0-5b6494fc-

https://assets-communityservices.elpasoco.com/wp-content/uploads/Parks/ParkMaps/FountainCreekRegionalParkMap-Master.pdf

خرائط ‪Google
eta again:‬‏‏
View attachment 230849
خرائط ‪Google
‬‏خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
خرائط ‪Google
@oviedo ‬‏‏

From what i understated, Jimmy Creek Park is closed to the public
Wild 'hidden treasure' outside Colorado Springs opening for a day

I would think there would have to have been a transfer of money though, both as payment and for expenses. MOO MOO
Well, I was thinking someone so trusted and close that payment wouldn't be necessary - something done for SM out of loyalty or love.

Granted this is a HUGE LONG SHOT, and mainly just me holding onto hope. I don't think it actually happened, but I've considered it.

jmo

Well, I had to sit on my hands for a bit, I didn't want to get put on a timeout!

I'm really hoping tomorrow there will be a more detailed update on the case from LEA. I know they do not owe the public any information and I know they don't want to tip their hand, but I REALLY wish they would announce, at they very least, a certain person as the POI. Or make an arrest. I feel that besides that certain persons ramblings, SM is in an uproar, it's going on 2 weeks and not finding Gannon. Being 2 weeks and no suspects named. 2 weeks and he hasn't been brought home. I know were not to bring FB over here, that's why I had to take a break. I am thankful for finding WS and having the rules that are in place, or here would look exactly like the dumpster fire that are groups over there. As angry as I am at the moment, I could never imagine typing out the things I have seen said over there. That doesn't make them any better than the person they are talking about.
I'm usually a person that has a hold of my emotion, but man GS has found his way into my heart. I don't know if it's because I had a step-mother just like the one we have seen from TS. And I KNOW what that kind of treatment and that kind of behaviors can cause in emotional scars and the effects it can have on a young child. Maybe it's because at one point when I lived in the Springs, I lived less than a mile from where the Stauch family does. Maybe it's everything combined. I never thought my heart could hurt for somebody I didn't personally know. I really hope tomorrow he is found. If it's not alive then at least so he can be brought home to the parents that actually love him and he can be at peace and his parents can start healing.

I apologize for my ramblings! I just had to get that out.
#FindGannon

Well, I was thinking someone so trusted and close that payment wouldn't be necessary - something done for SM out of loyalty or love.

Granted this is a HUGE LONG SHOT, and mainly just me holding onto hope. I don't think it actually happened, but I've considered it.

jmo
I have wondered about this possibility too but then I think If Gannon did return, he would ultimately throw LS under the bus.

I don't think she would hand off a child to someone else who was to release him later, on some mission to be a heroine. That's a futile circle of behavior that has no benefit to her. A living victim talks. And what would underpin such a mission? These cases are sadly about people who do harm, then seek to cover it up. Grand schemes of third party covert aid in hiding a living victim to be released unharmed are just not how these stories end. No sense to that, and even if there was, involving other people leads to loss of control. That would not happen in a scenario where control and deception are desired.

jmo
I am with you on this. He is alive to me until he isn't.

Well, I had to sit on my hands for a bit, I didn't want to get put on a timeout!

I'm really hoping tomorrow there will be a more detailed update on the case from LEA. I know they do not owe the public any information and I know they don't want to tip their hand, but I REALLY wish they would announce, at they very least, a certain person as the POI. Or make an arrest. I feel that besides that certain persons ramblings, SM is in an uproar, it's going on 2 weeks and not finding Gannon. Being 2 weeks and no suspects named. 2 weeks and he hasn't been brought home. I know were not to bring FB over here, that's why I had to take a break. I am thankful for finding WS and having the rules that are in place, or here would look exactly like the dumpster fire that are groups over there. As angry as I am at the moment, I could never imagine typing out the things I have seen said over there. That doesn't make them any better than the person they are talking about.
I'm usually a person that has a hold of my emotion, but man GS has found his way into my heart. I don't know if it's because I had a step-mother just like the one we have seen from TS. And I KNOW what that kind of treatment and that kind of behaviors can cause in emotional scars and the effects it can have on a young child. Maybe it's because at one point when I lived in the Springs, I lived less than a mile from where the Stauch family does. Maybe it's everything combined. I never thought my heart could hurt for somebody I didn't personally know. I really hope tomorrow he is found. If it's not alive then at least so he can be brought home to the parents that actually love him and he can be at peace and his parents can start healing.

I apologize for my ramblings! I just had to get that out.
#FindGannon

This. All of this. My heart is heavy today. I hope for more news/progress from LE tomorrow.

I don't think she would hand off a child to someone else who was to release him later, on some mission to be a heroine. That's a futile circle of behavior that has no benefit to her. A living victim talks. And what would underpin such a mission? These cases are sadly about people who do harm, then seek to cover it up. Grand schemes of third party covert aid in hiding a living victim to be released unharmed are just not how these stories end. No sense to that, and even if there was, involving other people leads to loss of control. That would not happen in a scenario where control and deception are desired.
I totally agree. But my heart isn't willing to give up a teeny, tiny glimmer of hope, even if unrealistic.

:(

jmo

Just jumping in here with a few thoughts.

LS just couldn't keep quiet and had to "speak out" yet again, this time via social media. If it weren't so poignantly sad, I would be laughing like a loon, because she just made herself look even worse than she already does.

My heart broke in a million pieces today watching and listening.

Every time she tries to defend herself and make herself out to be a victim it backfires on impact. How stupid can this woman be? How could she possibly be a teacher, let alone, apparently, have completed a Doctorate in Education? She doesn't speak like an educated person and she doesn't write like one either. It's not about the accent, it's all about grammar. Unbelievable.

I think LE is playing her perfectly. She's the gift that keeps on giving. If only she would gift us with a confession and tell us where to find Gannon.

If you give someone enough rope, eventually they'll hang themselves.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members