Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s typical of narcissistic behaviour, it’s extremely calculated in order to cause maximum pain by twisting the knife.

The knife to my emotional relationship with this case was more than twisted. I feel the way I'd assume I'd feel if that was one of my children. Makes me literally sick. I cannot let that be the first and only/last time I've heard his voice. That s**t will haunt me!

Was there a link from the news that someone posted where law enforcement was doing another round of collecting footage? Or was that just a rumor? Because I thought they came around and collected more footage. I could be wrong lol
I think there was an article in the last day or two that said LE was in the neighborhood again, talking to neighbors. I don't think it was any more specific than that, but one can only assume that cameras were at least one thing spoken about.

MOO

What does she mean when she says that about letting him go out at dark? It couldn't have been dark between 3 and 4 in the afternoon.
(Probably answered already, since I'm just catching up this afternoon) She claims she was accused of letting Gannon go out to play after dark. Knowing social media, she probably was accused of that, and a hundred other things.

Seems she soon deleted that.

She posted a long rambling "all about poor me" post a short while ago on FB along with some other information. This was quickly deleted. The post was basically saying that she had done everything for those children etc. She also brought Landen into it, which is just not right. Same narcissistic attitude as the interview. All about her, feel sorry for her, everyone accusing her. Wonder why.

Then that means she's got internet access again. I was thinking that maybe LE had taken her phone and it isn't clear that she has a place to stay.

Thanks for posting the transcript. Near the end, T makes an interesting comment.

I: "Do you feel like these are just internet detectives who think they know what they’re doing?"
T: "It definitely is, and you know, here’s the thing that kind of saddens me. It’s like, if you’re gonna talk about someone like that, have a witch hunt out for them, why would you even care, like, about doing those things because this is a child. You’re telling me that you’re just as mean. You’re just as hateful to talk about someone else like that. "

Just as mean and just as hateful as ...? T is making a comparison, but she doesn't finish the thought. She is saying that those who have a witch hunt out for her are just as mean and hateful as ?? As she is? As the person who harmed the child?
Yes, just as mean as armchair detectives are making HER out to be. Which really shouldn't matter because this is a child we are talking about.

So in other words she is trying to take the focus off herself because what people think of her is not relevant.We should focus on the child, not the person who last saw him.

And when he comes home all those mean nasty people will owe her an apology.

Imo

The knife to my emotional relationship with this case was more than twisted. I feel the way I'd assume I'd feel if that was one of my children. Makes me literally sick. I cannot let that be the first and only/last time I've heard his voice. That s**t will haunt me!

If it’s affected us so badly can you imagine the pain it would cause Gannons parents, my heart aches so badly for them. This woman is baiting and taunting them desperately trying to maim them psychologically to get a reaction from them. Note neither of Gannons parents have said a word about her, they haven’t needed to smear her, she’s doing that to herself.

Thanks for posting the transcript. Near the end, T makes an interesting comment.

I: "Do you feel like these are just internet detectives who think they know what they’re doing?"
T: "It definitely is, and you know, here’s the thing that kind of saddens me. It’s like, if you’re gonna talk about someone like that, have a witch hunt out for them, why would you even care, like, about doing those things because this is a child. You’re telling me that you’re just as mean. You’re just as hateful to talk about someone else like that. "

Just as mean and just as hateful as ...? T is making a comparison, but she doesn't finish the thought. She is saying that those who have a witch hunt out for her are just as mean and hateful as ?? As she is? As the person who harmed the child?

I hate to say it, but I have to agree with fact that some of the comments on social media are downright horrifying in their level of hate, and the kinds of things people say they hope will happen to who they think is guilty of a crime. Hubby and I have actually had that conversation when someone hurts/kills someone else, and the SM keyboard warriors line up to express (often in great detail) how they think the accused should violently die. One of the most common, most heinous, is being SA'd to death, for either men or women. The question has been asked... "if you can hope it/wish it/say it publicly... how are you any different than the scum who actually committed the crime?". Of course it's a (sort of) rhetorical question but the truth is, there are some downright vile comments out there on social media, every single day.

If it’s affected us so badly can you imagine the pain it would cause Gannons parents, my heart aches so badly for for them. This woman is baiting and taunting them desperately trying to maim them psychologically to get a reaction from them. Note neither of Gannons parents have said a word about her, they haven’t needed to smear her, she’s doing that to herself.

God... I cant even begin to imagine his poor parents. Poor LH... I cant say I'd be able to keep quiet or away.

There really are no words!

I think there was an article in the last day or two that said LE was in the neighborhood again, talking to neighbors. I don't think it was any more specific than that, but one can only assume that cameras were at least one thing spoken about.

MOO

Ah. That could be what I'm thinking of. Thanks

Was there a link from the news that someone posted where law enforcement was doing another round of collecting footage? Or was that just a rumor? Because I thought they came around and collected more footage. I could be wrong lol

There were reports that they were in the neighborhood yesterday. It would make sense to recanvass on a weekend.

We don't know that he never came back. We know he didn't come back with his stepmother at about 2 pm in the red truck he left in earlier that morning. If we believe the neighbor, we also "know" that seeing this caused Gannon's father to believe he'd been lied to about Gannon's comings and goings. That's it. The rest is just noise, imo.
We do know, according to LE, who viewed all available surveillance video at the time, that he was not seen on any of them.
Based on that, it is a reasonable deduction to suspect he never came back to the house once he left that morning with TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98