Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Gannon’s BM came down to help find her son, she is staying at her ex-husband’s home but SM and SS left and are staying at a motel?

Was this something that was already planned, that SM and SS were leaving because the marriage broke down or did it happen because Gannon is missing and since Mom is from out of state, and her ex wanted her at the house so they both knew what was going on with their son.

I don’t find it odd that Gannon’s dad invited Gannon’s mom to stay a the house while Gannon is missing, what I found strange was SM and SS both leaving. JMO

I’d don’t recall any of that being discussed in mainstream media. I think it’s worth noting the complete absence of any public contact between stepmom and her husband or Gannon's Bio Mom, That isn’t self says a lot along with her not staying at the home.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for more than 1 week; authorities search for evidence in pond

At 6:28 in this interview he asks about the hike, at 6:30 she asks to bring her daughter to verify she saw Gannon. (he wants to know about the hike not verifying if the daughter saw Gannon):rolleyes: at 6:51 TS tells her daughter "they" want you to verify that Gannon was home. Not once did he ask for verification that Gannon was home! He wanted to know about the hike! She didn't do an interview, she even refused to answer the questions he asked not by saying no to them but by suggesting to talk about what she wanted the public to know. What a manipulator!

I just want to point out that Gannon did go home. He is seen on video the next morning.

I agree though, she is very manipulative. She is focusing on Sunday because she doesn't want to discuss Monday. No way no how. I wish the reporter would have asked about the next day. Btw, I think the neighbor with the video saw Gannon and his sister playing Sunday afternoon. I don't know where to begin to find a link.

IMO, something happened between Sunday night and when Gannon left in the truck. Did the other children see him the next morning? Were they told he was "sick?" I bet they can fill in a lot of blanks.

In the interview, LS talks about the trip the day before to garden of the gods and burger king, but leaves out any mention of going anywhere with Gannon on monday, the day he disappeared. I believe she says LE told her not to discuss anything else, because it is part of the investigation.

We see from the surveillance video that at the very least they went SOMEWHERE that day, even if he DID accompany her back to the home and we just can't tell from the limited video we have all seen. Why wouldn't she say "we had just gotten back from.....(wherever they went on monday), and Gannon asked to go to a friend's house..."

I think it's odd that she claims she can't discuss anything other than Gannon staying home sick from school and the hike the day before. Like, if they actually went to the pet store or out to lunch, or ANYTHING....that monday, why not say that? Feels like she is trying to hide something about that trip on monday, because why would LE instruct her not to talk about taking Gannon somewhere earlier in the day he disappeared? That doesn't make sense to me, but i am not LE.

Editing to add: the only reason i can think of not to mention the trip that monday is that she thought the surveillance wouldn't surface. Maybe that's why she backed the truck in first in order for Gannon to get in, she thought the neighbor's camera only covered the street where she was parked initially.

When Gannon’s BM came down to help find her son, she is staying at her ex-husband’s home but SM and SS left and are staying at a motel?

Was this something that was already planned, that SM and SS were leaving because the marriage broke down or did it happen because Gannon is missing and since Mom is from out of state, and her ex wanted her at the house so they both knew what was going on with their son.

I don’t find it odd that Gannon’s dad invited Gannon’s mom to stay a the house while Gannon is missing, what I found strange was SM and SS both leaving. JMO
I honestly don't believe anyone is "staying" at the house. I believe she was at the house during the investigation, when she was allowed to. Remember when detectives allowed someone to go in and get belongings, detectives left then LE saw the garage door open, stopped to investigate and startled who was inside?
Shouting Heard From Gannon Stauch's Home During CBS4 Live Report

I just want to point out that Gannon did go home. He is seen on video the next morning.

I agree though, she is very manipulative. She is focusing on Sunday because she doesn't want to discuss Monday. No way no how. I wish the reporter would have asked about the next day. Btw, I think the neighbor with the video saw Gannon and his sister playing Sunday afternoon. I don't know where to begin to find a link.

IMO, something happened between Sunday night and when Gannon left in the truck. Did the other children see him the next morning? Were they told he was "sick?" I bet they can fill in a lot of blanks.
She wouldn't allow him to complete a question, she just jumped in with her narrative. She's guilty in the disappearance of Gannon.

ETA: MOO

We need a little cow emoji with a bubble saying MOO

Last edited:
In the interview, LS talks about the trip the day before to garden of the gods and burger king, but leaves out any mention of going anywhere with Gannon on monday, the day he disappeared. I believe she says LE told her not to discuss anything else, because it is part of the investigation.

We see from the surveillance video that at the very least they went SOMEWHERE that day, even if he DID accompany her back to the home and we just can't tell from the limited video we have all seen. Why wouldn't she say "we had just gotten back from.....(wherever they went on monday), and Gannon asked to go to a friend's house..."

I think it's odd that she claims she can't discuss anything other than Gannon staying home sick from school and the hike the day before. Like, if they actually went to the pet store or out to lunch, or ANYTHING....that monday, why not say that? Feels like she is trying to hide something about that trip on monday, because why would LE instruct her not to talk about taking Gannon somewhere earlier in the day he disappeared? That doesn't make sense to me, but i am not LE.

And LE would know if they told her to not talk about that day. Another lie another red flag. LE knows so much we don't.

As others are saying, I think this is going to come down to cameras. And also her veering from usual habits. Such as her phone going dark for 4 hours. If that happened. I am hoping she had her phone with her. There has got to be a reason LE is focused on that lake.

I’m not at all local, but jimmy creek spring would be too far. Jimmy spring camp is 19 minutes from Colorado Springs.
Thanks so much. I will reassess my only mission:
Find Gannon.
Everything else will come into play after Gannon is found.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Eta: Jimmy Creek Mine?
upload_2020-2-9_8-42-44.png
خرائط ‪Google
‬‏‏[URL="https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,2,fid,1734076,n,jimmy%20camp%20mine.cfm"]Jimmy Camp Mine (in El Paso County, CO)
[/URL]

Last edited:
I honestly don't believe anyone is "staying" at the house. I believe she was at the house during the investigation, when she was allowed to. Remember when detectives allowed someone to go in and get belongings, detectives left then LE saw the garage door open, stopped to investigate and startled who was inside?
Shouting Heard From Gannon Stauch's Home During CBS4 Live Report

I remember the incident you're referring to, but it's new to me that it was family being allowed back in briefly to gather belongings. I'm pretty sure that was just conjecture, never verified.

I’ve spent several weeks over the past couple of years in the ColoSprings and Denver areas and one thing I’ve noticed while I was there were the high amount of Tesla vehicles that are on the road.

Tesla‘s are equipped with dash cam/side view video cameras. I wonder if any of these vehicles in the same vicinity happened to pick up LS’s vehicle movements during the morning/early afternoon hours of Monday, January 27th?

Tesla recently improved its built-in Dashcam feature by enabling vehicles to record and store video from their side cameras, ultimately providing near 360-degree video surveillance capabilities...
“Dashcam can now record and store video footage captured by your car's side cameras in addition to the narrow forward camera.

Feb 23, 2019

Here's what Tesla Dashcam's side cameras are able to see and record on video

Last edited:
I remember the incident you're referring to, but it's new to me that it was family being allowed back in briefly to gather belongings. I'm pretty sure that was just conjecture, never verified.
Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

So, very weird moment at #GannonStauch’s home. The garage was left open for about a half hour (I think on accident) then three officers went in with flashlights. Then, screaming. I personally heard someone yell angrily “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,” but not 100% sure.

Then in the comments he posts this.....
Spencer Wilson
@Spencer_WNews

·
Feb 6

They pulled up after the person left the garage door open. We got it cleared up with the sherif’s office, sounds like they were just trying to shut the door for them and the people inside the home were spooked

ETA OT I love red raspberries! Just had some last night!

I’ve spent several weeks over the past couple of years in the ColoSprings and Denver areas and one thing I’ve noticed while I was there were the high amount of Tesla vehicles that are on the road in Colorado.

Tesla‘s are equipped with dash cam/side view video cameras. I wonder if any of these vehicles in the same area happened to pick up LS’s vehicle movements during the morning/early afternoon hours of Monday, January 27th?

Tesla recently improved its built-in Dashcam feature by enabling vehicles to recordand store video from their side cameras, ultimately providing near 360-degree video surveillance capabilities. ... “Dashcam can now record and store video footage captured by your car's side cameras in addition to the narrow forward camera.
Feb 23, 2019

Here's what Tesla Dashcam's side cameras are able to see and record on video
How long is the hd storage capacity, did you hear?

I don't know a lot of 2nd wives that would be okay with having the ex-wife (or vice versa) living in the same house, even under this kind of tragic situation. The truth is, it would just be downright awkward for everyone. Wife, ex, husband, kids. Probably the dogs too. It's just not a normal situation.

In this case, we don't really know how this all played out, all we know is what TS said in her ridiculous interview, which could be a total lie, like much of what she's said.

In any case, I am really glad that Gannon's little sister has both parents there for her, while the family deal with this nightmare.

I suspect she was focusing on the events of Sunday because at the time, SM rumors were already flying that she did away with him on the hike, or the hike never happened and that sort of typical SM wisdom. So, she was really eager to keep the focus on Sunday, even as far as dragging her daughter in front of the camera to say yes, Gannon was home after the hike on Sunday.

I still think the questions in the interview of TS were either pre-agreed upon OR she manipulated into questions she already wrote her replies to. It didn’t seem like she thought about an authentic impromptu reply. Her “may I elaborate?” had barely a pause for the reporter to acknowledge before another diatribe was launched into. I still have no clue where the case is heading but I have a nose for insincerity and that interview was not sincere. Moo

I keep thinking about how long it took to find some of the other missing kids... CA was 30 days, MD was about 3-4 weeks... im beginning to get worried we may never find him or get the truth and justice for Gannon. My heart is breaking more and more the longer this goes on.

Editing to add: the only reason i can think of not to mention the trip that monday is that she thought the surveillance wouldn't surface. Maybe that's why she backed the truck in first in order for Gannon to get in, she thought the neighbor's camera only covered the street where she was parked initially.

I don't believe it was LE that advised her not to talk about specifics regarding Monday. By her own words she said LE told her she was being uncooperative during the interview and she claims they even denied her request for an attorney. She doesn't want to talk about that day and by this point I would suspect she has an attorney.

Missing boy's stepmother slams El Paso County Sheriff's Office, claims rights violated

I want a time and date stamp on that video. Due to her interview and asking her daughter about seeing him Sunday. I want a time stamp on that pic she used on the first missing flyer as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie