Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I read very early on that TS’s vehicle is a black suv? No?
I'm still wondering if something significant did occur on Sunday.The first surveillance images we saw before they showed the video with the red truck were time-stamped Sunday night around 10:00 pm, including one that was blurred out. Originally we thought that was the video evidence in question.

There is also that white car which was towed early on so LE must have had good reason to obtain a search warrant for it.
Although I don't think we have had verification on any search warrants in this case.

Also a poster mentioned in the last thread that there were 3 vehicles that were searched. Does anyone have any information about a third vehicle?

Imo

I'm still wondering if something significant did occur on Sunday.The first surveillance images we saw before they showed the video with the red truck were time-stamped Sunday night around 10:00 pm, including one that was blurred out. Originally we thought that was the video evidence in question.

There is also that white car which was towed early on so LE must have had good reason to obtain a search warrant for it.
Although I don't think we have had verification on any search warrants in this case.

Also a poster mentioned in the last thread that there were 3 vehicles that were searched. Does anyone have any information about a third vehicle?

Imo
I also wonder whether something happened on the Sunday. Presuming whatever it was caused Gannon to miss school, it follows that it must at the latest have happened early on the Monday. The mystery for me is, what was it that couldn't be explained away?
JMO

I saw a video that contained screenshots of messages from LS to someone, saying she took Gannon to the doctor on Monday. Has this been confirmed? Has anyone else seen/heard this?
Unconfirmed sickness, doctor, home remedies, stores that sell stuff for animals, etc etc etc... If it has a link to respected MSM or LE we can discuss it, otherwise it's just rumor. Nothing she has said,allegedly said, or asked others to say or do on her behalf has been verified.

In her video she made all kinds of claims. Such as not being allowed to use the restroom or get a drink or an
attorney. She should have been allowed to terminate the interview and leave, but according to her words her
rights were being violated.
Sounds like she is trying to aim for an inadmissible evidence claim. IMO she said something in her interview with LE that was incriminating.

I believe so, it’s approximately 3 hrs 45 mins one way.

??? No, it isn't. It's a few minutes, to an hour, depending on which area you go to.

You cross it to get out of the Lorson Ranch neighborhood.

There are a lot of waterways and dry creek beds around Colorado Springs, especially depending on the time of year and our recent precipitation amount.

She was already out of the house with no time to pack apparently that Friday the day of her interview - so what caused her to leave ? He didn’t view the footage until After she left if I’m understand the MSM reports -

also
Neighbor: Surveillance video captured missing Springs boy leaving with stepmom, her returning alone
As you his silence - AS GS’s father, said he had been advised to route any requests for comment to the sheriff's office.
——
IMO, something happened when he returned home that indicated to him she may have been involved and he asked her to leave- what was it? (remembering he didn’t find out until she was already gone that she lied) - did he have other indications ? iMO it’s a pretty huge thing to ask your wife to leave when your son has “runaway” - something happened
JMO
It could also be that since there were conflicts between TS and Gannons's mom, TS would have never stayed in that house with her anyway.

I do think that straight away they were skeptical of her story, AS said from the beginning Gannon would never run away, his aunt said that he always had someone with him and he would never go off on his own. They probably questioned her, got into an argument and she stormed out. She hasn't been back because she knows darn well they suspect her and she's likely furious that her husband is staying in the house with his ex-wife.

Jmo

I’ve presorted the filters by water areas within five miles.
There are several other options to narrow or expand search.
nhttps://www.anyplaceamerica.com/search/results.php?lat=38.7583288&lng=-104.7430278&distance=5&title=Security%2C+CO&grouping%5B%5D=water
well done you.
Is there a way to sort search parameters according to access roads suitable for the vehicle but with heights, so that it would be easy to drive to edge? Something like that? Somebody may well get a brainwave or a hunch from seeing them, it's well worth the exercise and thanks for doing it.

I also wonder whether something happened on the Sunday. Presuming whatever it was caused Gannon to miss school, it follows that it must at the latest have happened early on the Monday. The mystery for me is, what was it that couldn't be explained away?
JMO
I also think something happened on Sunday. I don't know if the hike was part of a plan or if something "accidental" happened at home that night.

She mentions his obedience in the TV interview, which might be a clue that obedience is on her mind. Seems odd to specifically mention obedience when a child is missing unless obedience plays a role in the disappearance.

So I wonder if she thought he sassed off at her or didn't do a chore on Sunday so she punished him. Badly.

This is just a brainstorming thought, imo, not fact.

Whatever happened Sunday, imo, is what caused him to miss school on Monday.

But what would be soooo bad that you would "disappear" a child in your care?! I think she was scared he would talk - but why "disappear" a child because of that? Did she really, really think that would be the better option?

What the heck happened?!

jmo, speculation only

I had to speed read to catch up, so forgive me for not knowing who posted the info, but someone had said CS has a ton of cameras on their road ways, correct? And that it will take time to sort through it all...If you are right, I really think LE will be able to track her that way. They’ll get it pieced together & find Gannon. Trying to be patient:confused: MOO

The EPC Sheriff’s office has been extremely deliberate about the wording of every single update they post regarding the search for GS. The change to the wording below from Friday to Saturday is highlighted below.

Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case (Friday at 6:19pm)

“We will continue to search specific areas based on tips and leads in this investigation. All leads and avenues are being explored. The investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him home safely. “

———————

Sheriff's Office Update on the Gannon Stauch Case (yesterday at 7:31pm)

“We will continue to search specific areas based on tips and leads in this investigation. Through the course of this investigation, we follow leads and tips until those are exhausted. The investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him back home.”

??? No, it isn't. It's a few minutes, to an hour, depending on which area you go to.

You cross it to get out of the Lorson Ranch neighborhood.

There are a lot of waterways and dry creek beds around Colorado Springs, especially depending on the time of year and our recent precipitation amount.

That’s odd the link I followed from the post I was replying to shows it as past Denver

Jimmy Creek Spring (in Larimer County, CO)

It could also be that since there were conflicts between TS and Gannons's mom, TS would have never stayed in that house with her anyway.

That's what I've been thinking - that SM left amidst a conflict, and a big part of that is BM (bio Mom) would be at the house.

If innocent, you'd think you'd do whatever you could to make things go smoothly - and perhaps that would mean leaving the house so BM could have that comfort.....but you'd do it kindly and quietly.

I don't think there was anything kind or quiet about her departure.

jmo. opinion only

I was thinking a lot about this yesterday and am very curious what went on from Tuesday when AS arrived home and the Friday interview with LS? Did they talk and he discovered something and that triggered her to be removed from the family home ? Remember the neighbors video showing her and GS was discovered after her interview - what happened in those early days ? Ideas ?
Did he look at his own ring camera video if he had it and see something ? I’m attaching the first flyer that we’ve discussed quite a bit as this appears to have been put together by LS
JMO

My hunch on this is that LS was in the home with the biological parents, controlling the narrative, putting her arm around BM's shoulders, acting the part of worried stepmom and they were all staying there together (losing precious time since she had lied about everything) until (1) her "interview" which showed her only concern for herself and/or (2) the neighbor found the video. Then AS saw what he had married and what had unfolded and they kicked her out. Think about what was lost simply from the biological parents not ever suspecting her since she was acting the entire time.

She would have had time to plan all of this out - Dad is away in OK for two weeks, probably not even available by cell phone throughout the entire day due to training exercise. May BM is busy working until end of the day Monday when she would normally speak to GS over the telephone in the evening. By that time LS had already reported him as missing and she then has all that time until BM and AS can each fly to Colorado and be there at the home. Meanwhile this person is inside the home, hiding things? arranging the house and the story just so to concoct and make everything fit her superstepmom narrative.

It is really a wonder that some Angel whispered in RD's ear to "check your video surveillance" and this is the prime example of evil only being able to flourish when good people do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie