Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so hoping they figure this one out. It's frustrating not hearing anything! I truly hope this doesn't end up like the Kristin Smart case with Paul Flores. That would be devastating.
I Paul Flores had pled guilty, confessed and tried to make amends he probably be released now and living with a somehat clean slate.
P
Just an observation.

I have watched the video of Gannon getting into the truck a million times now and something about it bothered me and it finally hit me. I wasn't sure if Gannon was ill or hurt and then it hit me.

He seems hesitant. He's off balance (not physically). Almost wary, worried.

I know this is a stretch but that was the first thing that came to mind. I get that you can't see much but my sense was that he was hesitant to get in the truck.

MOO
Agree. Hesitancy is what I see.
MOO she is doing things in an aggressive way.
Both times she opens the tfuck door she does it so hard it bounces several tmes on is hinges.

Early on it was mentioned that Gannon was on some medication, and it was not identified. I wonder if his demeanor when he was getting into the car was an indication that he had not been given his medication or that he had been given too much. If it was found in his system later, it could be explained away as an accident and no blame connected to her.
TS is going to have a hard time explaining why she hid or concealed him, though.
If this was an accident why not call 911 ?
Did he have any other injuries ?

Just an observation.

I have watched the video of Gannon getting into the truck a million times now and something about it bothered me and it finally hit me. I wasn't sure if Gannon was ill or hurt and then it hit me.

He seems hesitant. He's off balance (not physically). Almost wary, worried.

I know this is a stretch but that was the first thing that came to mind. I get that you can't see much but my sense was that he was hesitant to get in the truck.

MOO
Agree. Hesitancy is what I see.
MOO she is doing things in an aggressive way.
Both times she opens the truck door she does it so hard it bounces several tmes on is hinges. Other movements also hard edged.

TS is going to have a hard time explaining why she hid or concealed him, though.
If this was an accident why not call 911 ?
Did he have any other injuries ?
For me, the most important point that she cannot explain with any believability is why he did not return with her in the truck.
If she says he got out of the truck, then why would she concoct a story and not report him missing until evening?
She can answer many ways but NONE are believable to me.

Let's say... she was 'punishing' him and made him get out of the truck and walk "x" amount of MILES home.
When he was too ill to go to school; fgs !
Nope.
Going to do some prison time for that alone as it's endangering a child; imo.
So what's her next story ?
We all know he didn't run away, at least not from his home.
If he fled outside a store/public area,cameras should have picked it up.
Nothing.

For me, the most important point that she cannot explain with any believability is why he did not return with her in the truck.
If she says he got out of the truck, then why would she concoct a story and not report him missing until evening?
She can answer many ways but NONE are believable to me.

Yes.
MOO Maybe she was over the top about the carpet and he ran away from her. She made up a cover story to hide her abuse, but he was alone and vulnerable with no phone so something bad happened to him.

Last edited:
Every time I come to this thread I’m torn. On one hand I want there to be absolutely nothing to report because I don’t know if I can handle what I think is the inevitable. On the other hand, I hope desperately that the topic will be how he was found safe and the people responsible for this charade are in jail.
Praying for Gannon and his loved ones.

Let's say... she was 'punishing' him and made him get out of the truck and walk "x" amount of MILES home.
When he was too ill to go to school; fgs !
Nope.
Going to do some prison time for that alone as it's endangering a child; imo.
So what's her next story ?
We all know he didn't run away, at least not from his home.
If he fled outside a store/public area,cameras should have picked it up.
Nothing.

Yes, if he ran away from outside a store or public area, police would be asking for neighbourhood videos and canvassing that area.

Morning all!

If I've read it correctly that the bio mom is staying in Gannon's father's home with him, I find that very revealing within itself. Neither believe what the stepmom is saying. Imo

I feel the stepmom is glad because if she was there with his dad he would be bombarding her with questions she would have to answer. Such as the video shows Gannon leaving with her, but never returning. Seeing that would have to be gutwrenching for both bio parents to see. Imo, she doesnt want to be inside that home with two emotional parents who knows he left with her, and never came back. Neither would stand for her wishy washy answers that make no sense, and she knows whatever she told them they would immediately report it all to LE.

Imo, the hammer is going to come down. It's just a matter of time. Gannon will receive justice.

Has the stepmom said anything about the video showing him not returning? TIA. If so, how does she reconcile that with claiming Gannon is an 11 year old runaway, and did so in the dead of winter?

I haven't looked at the video clip yet, but what type of clothing was he wearing?

This case reminds me somewhat of the wretched bio mom recently who hung her 2 little children in the basement of her home. Before it was determined it wasnt a homicide/suicide as she claimed she immediately claimed her little son did it using the excuse he was bullied at school, which turned out to be a concocted lie. Immediately she tried to make it all about herself to divert attention away from her being known as the one who was the double murderer of her own helpless children.

This stepmom does the same. It's not going to work in this case for her any more than LE bought it in the other case.

What I fear the most is Gannon never being found. It truly is a monumental task to find a small child in such vast areas especially not knowing exactly which haystack to even look in.

This may be another tragic case where the body is never located in the official searches, and is only found much later by mere happenstances.

I try my very best to hold out hope for Gannon, but all of the foreboding circumstances surrounding his disappearance is not in Gannon's favor. :(

My prayers continue every day for Gannon, his bio parents, and all who love him. My heart breaks for them all. Every minute without him has to be the worst feeling possible.

Parents do try to hold onto hope. So these parents worry if Gannon is sick, injured, hungry, cold, and scared. It's an emotional nightmare for parents of missing children.

Through the years I have seen many parents go through this who have spoken out, and as more time passes they resign themselves to the stark possibility their precious child is most likely dead. But not knowing where they are haunts them the most. If they think they have been killed then they want more than anything to find them so they can be brought home for a proper burial surrounded by those who loved them dearly.

Jmhoo

Morning all!

If I've read it correctly that the bio mom is staying in Gannon's father's home with him, I find that very revealing within itself. Neither believe what the stepmom is saying. Imo

I feel the stepmom is glad because if she was there with his dad he would be bombarding her with questions she would have to answer. Such as the video shows Gannon leaving with her, but never returning. Seeing that would have to be gutwrenching for both bio parents to see. Imo, she doesnt want to be inside that home with two emotional parents who knows he left with her, and never came back. Neither would stand for her wishy washy answers that make no sense, and she knows whatever she told them they would immediately report it all to LE.

Imo, the hammer is going to come down. It's just a matter of time. Gannon will receive justice.

Has the stepmom said anything about the video showing him not returning? TIA. If so, how does she reconcile that with claiming Gannon is an 11 year old runaway, and did so in the dead of winter?

I haven't looked at the video clip yet, but what type of clothing was he wearing?

This case reminds me somewhat of the wretched bio mom recently who hung her 2 little children in the basement of her home. Before it was determined it wasnt a homicide/suicide as she claimed she immediately claimed her little son did it using the excuse he was bullied at school, which turned out to be a concocted lie. Immediately she tried to make it all about herself to divert attention away from her being known as the one who was the double murderer of her own helpless children.

This stepmom does the same. It's not going to work in this case for her any more than LE bought it in the other case.

What I fear the most is Gannon never being found. It truly is a monumental task to find a small child in such vast areas especially not knowing exactly which haystack to even look in.

This may be another tragic case where the body is never located in the official searches, and is only found much later by mere happenstances.

I try my very best to hold out hope for Gannon, but all of the foreboding circumstances surrounding his disappearance is not in Gannon's favor. :(

My prayers continue every day for Gannon, his bio parents, and all who love him. My heart breaks for them all. Every minute without him has to be the worst feeling possible.

Parents do try to hold onto hope. So these parents worry if Gannon is sick, injured, hungry, cold, and scared. It's an emotional nightmare for parents of missing children.

Through the years I have seen many parents go through this who have spoken out, and as more time passes they resign themselves to the stark possibility their precious child is most likely dead. But not knowing where they are haunts them the most. If they think they have been killed then they want more than anything to find them so they can be brought home for a proper burial surrounded by those who loved them dearly.

Jmhoo

I always look forward to your thoughts on a case. Glad you're here. :)

Gannon's clothing: the video is very difficult to make out but to me it appears he's wearing a royal blue top (shirt/hoody/jacket) and the kind of sweats like these Adidas striped sweats. adidas Boys Trefoil Black Sweatpants | Zumiez. It's possible it's just a trick of the light or pixelation/artifacts, but it does appear there's a white stripe down the leg, like these sweats. Although this is not what he was reported to be wearing last.

Stepmom's statements: Until yesterday she was very very active on SM, but she has not made any kind of published, MSM statement about the video that contradicts her timeline of events.

I do think Gannon will be found. I think the person responsible for his disappearance is a self-centered narcissist who believes themselves to be the smartest person in the room, and yet, is actually rather stupid.

jmo

Morning all!

Jmhoo

''Has the stepmom said anything about the video showing him not returning?''
google Gannon Stauch screenshots collection
edit to add - scroll down for screenshot about this.

Last edited:
I do think Gannon will be found. I think the person responsible for his disappearance is a self-centered narcissist who believes themselves to be the smartest person in the room, and yet, is actually rather stupid.
Snipped by me.

I agree! She isn't as smart as she thinks she is, but I think she has created chaos in her life for years, manipulating others, gaslighting, making havoc as she moves from one chaotic situation to another. She is reacting on social media like she normally reacts, in my opinion - lashing out, blaming others, attempting to distract from the focus, which is finding Gannon.

And, imo, LE knows this. They are not fooled. They cannot be manipulated or gaslighted (gaslit?).

Honest people don't manipulate or lash out, in my life-long observation. They don't need to (or want to).

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member