Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opinions: Does anyone here think TS is about to crack/spill the beans under pressure?
IMO Seems she is off the hook more so now than ever. Hoping there is a break one way or the other today!!
MOO
I did after her Tv interview.
Now I reckon she never will.
We shall carry on without her, less drama.
Not a credible witness so her beans would probably be strawberries, depending on how desperate her power craving is...
JMO

Has anyone else wondered if the hiking trip to Garden of the Gods could be connected? Did SM do whatever she did, then get the idea to hide Gannon in some hidden spot she’d happened to notice while out hiking the day before?
I know GotG is vast, so this sounds plausible. Are there bodies of water within it?
This would also give her an explanation as to how soil/vegetation from the GotG area got onto her vehicle & shoes, if LE has conducted soil analysis testing.

Local posters have indicated that this place is rather crowded and busy. If there is a connection, IMO, it is the same of any place she has visited in the past. As any killer does when seeking out the best place for a body dump. This place doesn't seem to fit.

Someone above mentioned Gannon looked hesitant to enter the truck in the video. I totally agree.
That video gives me a physical reaction... The same feeling I'd get in my tummy as a child when my (narc) mom was on a rampage. It's fear of her and dread of what's coming, and a desire to escape knowing full well I couldn't. It took me over 40 years to listen to my gut. Once I began, though, I couldn't stop and I hear it loud and clear when I'm watching Gannon get in that truck. Just come home, sweet boy. I'm so sorry you had to endure whatever happened to you.

It's not easy to make much out of that video, but that is something I noticed as well. Head injury, internal injury, something that made him walk slow and possibly even dizzy or disoriented. It's hard to really be firm on that since it's such a terrible quality but that's what it appears to show, to me.

I think he's frightened.
moo

A social media account could be hacked as a prank and false things posted. (Not that it's likely...)

Locals have stated that Garden of The Gods is a busy place and considering this was daytime.......
It is always busy. Someone else asked about water. There is some, definitely more in the spring after the snowmelt in heavy snow seasons. There is also construction going on next to GotG and the Navigator's property at Glen Eyrie Castle. It looks like maybe a reservoir is being built.

MOO: I have been thinking along the same lines for awhile. We are all going in one direction only. What if we are all wrong? We do not have any other surveillance recordings, so we really don't know if Gannon was still in the truck sleeping at 2:15 pm or not. This maybe a far more complicated case. I trust you with all of your experience compared to me, but right now, I am just patiently waiting for some updates from LE. JMO
MOO the neighbor's camera shows under the truck clearly so that the feet of anyone getting out either side would be seen.
Sunset was 5:16 with twighlight going until 5:35.
Even after that, a street light or neighbors light might have come on and continued to keep under the truck backlit.

Last edited:
Has anyone else wondered if the hiking trip to Garden of the Gods could be connected? Did SM do whatever she did, then get the idea to hide Gannon in some hidden spot she’d happened to notice while out hiking the day before?
I know GotG is vast, so this sounds plausible. Are there bodies of water within it?
This would also give her an explanation as to how soil/vegetation from the GotG area got onto her vehicle & shoes, if LE has conducted soil analysis testing.

This....exactly.

Good morning All!

Just need to clear up somethings about this missing child.
He has a sister who lives with him, did she go to school that day?
How long was his father gone on his military trip?
Did he communicate with his parents daily?
Does the stepmother work? If so is it remotely?
So tired of these children coming up missing. How do we prevent this?

Yeah, I don't understand that. Isn't the search considered part of the investigation?
Why do they keep pointing out there are two investigations?
Maybe the search is just a search and the parallel investigation is a criminal investigation? I really don't get it.
It means they are pulling out all the stops.

It's not easy to make much out of that video, but that is something I noticed as well. Head injury, internal injury, something that made him walk slow and possibly even dizzy or disoriented. It's hard to really be firm on that since it's such a terrible quality but that's what it appears to show, to me.
Internal injury is my guess. MOO

bbm
Yeah, I don't understand that. Isn't the search considered part of the investigation?
Why do they keep pointing out there are two investigations?
Maybe the search is just a search and the parallel investigation is a criminal investigation? I really don't get it.

Two investigations:
1) Locate GS.
2) Process evidence retrieved from the house. I suspect a 'red' flag something was discovered in the house that gave cause for the bio family and LE to appear so somber in the pressers.

Here we are again...though I ain't a psychiatrist, it's clear to me that it's lather, rinse, repeat and she's another one of these glib, emotionless, narcissistic sociopath liars who almost always turn out to be responsible for killing their offspring or SO's offspring. Her performance...errrr I mean interview was just SO...ACTING! Chipper! Poor me! it was really incredible. She thinks she's way smarter than everyone, LE and all-seeing cameras everywhere. She is like the unholy love child of Mark Redwine and Terri Horman.

It's nice to think she handed him off to some holy doctor to heal from accidentally losing her temper, or some sex trafficking ring that takes children from evil stepmoms. But like all emotionless sociopaths, she more likely just got rid of him without any remorse or guilt, or real motive other than he was in the way of something that served her best interests.

Happy that this is in Colorado, and Dan May is ON IT. There is a lot of terrain and possibilities, but hopefully they are closing in. Keep talking, TS.

More than 300 tips reported on day 12 of search for Gannon Stauch
More than 300 tips reported on day 12 of search for Gannon Stauch
Posted 6:22 am, February 10, 2020, by Nexstar

Gannon Stauch. Credit: El Paso County Sheriff's Office

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — Monday, Feb. 10 will be two weeks since 11-year-old Gannon Stauch was last seen.

The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office said they continued the investigation Sunday in the Lorson Ranch area and has received 339 tips to date.

Saturday the community hosted a second candlelight prayer vigil for the boy.

Deputies re-canvassed Gannon’s neighborhood and spoke with neighbors in case they missed anything the first few times.

EPCSO said the size of the search group can vary at any point during the investigation. The investigation and the search processes will continue to run parallel with one another in hopes of finding Gannon and bringing him back home safely.

Related Story
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office utilizes new equipment in search for Gannon Stauch

snipped

EPCSO said once again, the mis-information that is being spread on social media is a hindrance to this investigation and adds an unnecessary additional burden on the family and that any information that is prematurely released and is not directly from the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is not a credible source.

If you have any credible information as it relates to Gannon’s case please call the Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

Follow this story to get email or text alerts from KDVR when there is a future article following this storyline.
Follow this story
Related stories
this is the latest MSM I could find - haven't had a chance to review all the posts but the one thing I do know - this little boy is missing and she isn't talking IMO.
Why?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members