Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with you on this.
He is alive to me until he isn't.

Dear @Rosiebones,

I stand by you.

There is always hope unless and until we are told otherwise by the authorities.

This is such a heart-wrenching case.

It is deeply touching how everyone feels, especially those who attended the vigil, holding out hope within their broken hearts, surrounded by blue ribbons, blue balloons and deep compassion.

By being part of the conversations on Gannon's threads, we hold our own vigil for this dear, wonderful, young boy, only 11 years old.

In a sense, we hold our own vigil for Gannon through our posts, filled with genuine compassion, caring and feeling the deep loss of someone so young who needs to be found.

Last edited:
Our weather again today will be bad. Already feels very cold this morning:

..WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 2 AM MST TUESDAY... WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches across Northern El Paso county while the east slope of the Rampart Range and east slope of Pikes Peak could see 3 to 6 inches. 2 to 4 inches expected across the remainder of Teller county. WHERE...Northern El Paso county, far Western El Paso county and Teller county. WHEN...From 5 PM this afternoon to 2 AM MST Tuesday. IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.

Speculation follows...

Based on what is seen on the neighbor's video (it is assumed we see TS and GS enter vehicle, vehicle leaves, returns, only TS exits vehicle)... we must assume TS purposefully left GS somewhere. Why?

Maybe GS was 'injured' in some way (sometime before leaving in the vehicle, maybe the previous day) that maybe showed as bruising, cuts and/or burns and TS panicked and didn't want AS and LH to see so she left GS with a someone to spend time until such bruising, cuts or burns would be healed?

I could not imagine a someone wanting to be complicit in hiding a child, but I'm posting this SPECULATION only because it is possible, no matter how unlikely.

Maybe the someone was convinced to 'help', with motivation to prevent authorities from taking children away from AS and TS?

...OR...

Maybe GS exited the vehicle sometime during the trip, and TS was unable to catch up to him or follow him? If so, why wouldn't TS report such an incident?

SPECULATION ONLY.
SPECULATION ONLY.
SPECULATION ONLY.
MOO: I have been thinking along the same lines for awhile. We are all going in one direction only. What if we are all wrong? We do not have any other surveillance recordings, so we really don't know if Gannon was still in the truck sleeping at 2:15 pm or not. This maybe a far more complicated case. I trust you with all of your experience compared to me, but right now, I am just patiently waiting for some updates from LE. JMO

Our weather again today will be bad. Already feels very cold this morning:

..WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 2 AM MST TUESDAY... WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches across Northern El Paso county while the east slope of the Rampart Range and east slope of Pikes Peak could see 3 to 6 inches. 2 to 4 inches expected across the remainder of Teller county. WHERE...Northern El Paso county, far Western El Paso county and Teller county. WHEN...From 5 PM this afternoon to 2 AM MST Tuesday. IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening commute.
:( Thank you for posting that info. Not what any of us wanted to hear, but we need to know...so upsetting:(

It's very difficult to listen to... She is terrorizing Gannon... :(:(:(

So, hypothetically, why would someone; first of all, record this exchange, and second of all, post it online when a child went missing under their care?

I don’t get it. Perhaps, hypothetically someone else recorded it and posted it?

I am not going to search out the hypothetical recording, because I don’t want to hear it, but wouldn’t it be a bad thing to get out in light of a missing child...the opposite of the wanted narrative?

Opinions: Does anyone here think TS is about to crack/spill the beans under pressure?
IMO Seems she is off the hook more so now than ever. Hoping there is a break one way or the other today!!
MOO

Nope. She is Tammy Moorer all over again. She will blame, Bio Mom, Dad, Daughter, LE, attorneys, the media and anyone else she can ...

Opinions: Does anyone here think TS is about to crack/spill the beans under pressure?
IMO Seems she is off the hook more so now than ever. Hoping there is a break one way or the other today!!
MOO

Nope.

I don't think she'll crack but I do think that the stress of what's going on around her, and about her, will cause her to make mistakes. Those mistakes have already been part of her undoing. She's going to make more because she is not self aware.

She has to continue to spin her narrative. She CANNOT STAND to see LH receive sympathy and attention. This fact alone I think triggered all her spewing forth yesterday. It's her achilles heel.

No one is feeling sorry for her. Everyone hates her, but she's trying to paint herself as the victim. On the other hand, LH is quiet and dignified. She's grieving. She's bereft. LS can't figure out how that is all going down. Why her and not me?

If she cracks I'll be thrilled and I'll eat my words. But....I don't think she will.

MOO

On this Monday morning -- here for Gannon. My heart is with this sweet lad.

So grateful for WS -- it's a haven away from the chaos that's out there! Thank you, Mods, for maintaining the high standard.

Last night I included TS in my prayers, that light would shine into a crack somewhere in her heart.

JMO I have a theory about the leaked video. I am convinced that the neighbor is 100% decent and wants only to help, the same 100%. We know he showed the video (a crystal clear video, to be sure) to AS and they called LE. Depending on how and when LE did or did not ask for it to remain unbroadcasted, the neighbor could have sincerely and in good faith SHOWED it to the reporters TO HELP IN THE SEARCH. (Remember, LE is bent on finding Gannon AND gathering evidence for conviction. At that juncture, people who AREN'T LE are more naturally focused on the "find Gannon" part.)

In the old days, if you had video to turn over to LE, you turned over THE copy. One. In any event, after alerting LE, I can see the neighbor showing it to reporters with full confidence they wouldn't report on it BECAUSE LE said no.

To me, the video WE see looks bootlegged.

I wonder if a reporter, bent on the scoop, recorded the video on his or her phone and very possibly on the sly.

So, what I'm saying is, I personally don't think the neighbor is responsible for the leak. The reporter with a phone is.

JMO

On this Monday morning -- here for Gannon. My heart is with this sweet lad.

So grateful for WS -- it's a haven away from the chaos that's out there! Thank you, Mods, for maintaining the high standard.

Last night I included TS in my prayers, that light would shine into a crack somewhere in her heart.
BBM
Beautiful prayer!!! MOO

Dear @Rosiebones,

I stand by you.

There is always hope unless and until we are told otherwise by the authorities.

This is such a heart-wrenching case. It is deeply touching how everyone feels, especially those who attended the vigil, holding out hope within their broken hearts, surrounded by blue ribbons, blue balloons and deep compassion.

By being part of the conversations on Gannon's threads, we hold our own vigil for this dear, wonderful, young boy, only 11 years old.

In a sense, we hold our own vigil for Gannon through our posts, filled with genuine compassion, caring and feeling the deep loss of someone so young who needs to be found.
Beautiful post, Zen.

It's always good to have you on a thread.

Nope.

I don't think she'll crack but I do think that the stress of what's going on around her, and about her, will cause her to make mistakes. Those mistakes have already been part of her undoing. She's going to make more because she is not self aware.

She has to continue to spin her narrative. She CANNOT STAND to see LH receive sympathy and attention. This fact alone I think triggered all her spewing forth yesterday. It's her achilles heel.

No one is feeling sorry for her. Everyone hates her, but she's trying to paint herself as the victim. On the other hand, LH is quiet and dignified. She's grieving. She's bereft. LS can't figure out how that is all going down. Why her and not me?

If she cracks I'll be thrilled and I'll eat my words. But....I don't think she will.

MOO
Well said & sadly, I agree:(

Has anyone else wondered if the hiking trip to Garden of the Gods could be connected? Did SM do whatever she did, then get the idea to hide Gannon in some hidden spot she’d happened to notice while out hiking the day before?
I know GotG is vast, so this sounds plausible. Are there bodies of water within it?
This would also give her an explanation as to how soil/vegetation from the GotG area got onto her vehicle & shoes, if LE has conducted soil analysis testing.

Has anyone else wondered if the hiking trip to Garden of the Gods could be connected? Did SM do whatever she did, then get the idea to hide Gannon in some hidden spot she’d happened to notice while out hiking the day before?
I know GotG is vast, so this sounds plausible. Are there bodies of water within it?
This would also give her an explanation as to how soil/vegetation from the GotG area got onto her vehicle & shoes, if LE has conducted soil analysis testing.

I think the hike is connected, but I haven't figured out how. I don't think it was a fun outing for the sake of being fun, but for some manipulative reason.

Just a hunch.

jmo

So, hypothetically, why would someone; first of all, record this exchange, and second of all, post it online when a child went missing under their care?

I don’t get it. Perhaps, hypothetically someone else recorded it and posted it?

I am not going to search out the hypothetical recording, because I don’t want to hear it, but wouldn’t it be a bad thing to get out in light of a missing child...the opposite of the wanted narrative?
My opinion is she thinks this supports her narrative that he ran away. She seems to be attempting to cultivate a collection of 'receipts' that back the idea he was distraught and ran away. If she is proved to be manipulating this story, she's creating a trail that shows this was premeditated and planned in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain