Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been considering this myself. I often run errands around town and can often be gone from 10am until 2pm and never drove more than a few miles in any direction. I hate to even think it let alone say it or type it, but if she did kill this boy, or if he died in her care, and she took him someplace to conceal him, she had to have put some kind of effort into the concealment. This could be digging, or it could be covering up with rocks, leaves, branches, or whatever was on hand, wherever she (allegedly) took him. I've never concealed a person, but I can only imagine it takes some amount of effort to do a good job of it. So I would agree with you that it's quite possible Gannon is much closer to home than we might think. I hate even thinking this is possible but many of us followed the Lucas Hernandez case and were heartbroken to learn what his step-mother did to him, when she disappeared him, not too far from home. So yes indeed, it's certainly possible TS did the exact same thing.

If she stayed relatively close to home (within the city), I wonder if it's possible she left him in a dumpster. It seems as if LE doesn't believe this theory because we haven't heard of any landfill searches (have we?). If he weighs 90 lbs, I think she would be able to do this.

MOO

I've been considering this myself. I often run errands around town and can often be gone from 10am until 2pm and never drove more than a few miles in any direction. I hate to even think it let alone say it or type it, but if she did kill this boy, or if he died in her care, and she took him someplace to conceal him, she had to have put some kind of effort into the concealment. This could be digging, or it could be covering up with rocks, leaves, branches, or whatever was on hand, wherever she (allegedly) took him. I've never concealed a person, but I can only imagine it takes some amount of effort to do a good job of it. So I would agree with you that it's quite possible Gannon is much closer to home than we might think. I hate even thinking this is possible but many of us followed the Lucas Hernandez case and were heartbroken to learn what his step-mother did to him, when she disappeared him, not too far from home. So yes indeed, it's certainly possible TS did the exact same thing.

If she stayed relatively close to home (within the city), I wonder if it's possible she left him in a dumpster. It seems as if LE doesn't believe this theory because we haven't heard of any landfill searches (have we?). If he weighs 90 lbs, I think she would be able to do this.

MOO

Yes, but I also think she thrives on being the 'public enemy' . She gets a thrill out of this. Jmo
I don't know if she gets a thrill out of it - maybe. But I do think this is how she lives her life - in chaos, lashing out at others. There are people who go through life like that, creating conflict and chaos, and that is normal to them.

So in a big conflict like this, it's the same reaction, imo, only bigger.

She likely doesn't realize there is another way to respond....with compassion, humility, helpfulness, quietness. She doesn't need to say anything public at all, just to AS and LE.

jmo

It is my opinion that this is a very simple case. It will all be solved when we find him. Until we find him, SM will go out of her way to make this whole thing all about her, and also as complicated and confusing as possible.
Unfortunately, that is true about SM--making it all about herself.
This should be a simple case, however the SM is clearly making it complicated. JMO

Yes, but I also think she thrives on being the 'public enemy' . She gets a thrill out of this. Jmo
Interesting that you mentioned this. I thought about it today while out running errands, and wondered, in today's ego-driven world of social media likes/shares, it must really feed her narcissistic character to have so many people talking about her, reading her garbage online, and making her the center of attention... the same way she does.
o_O

Do not rule out the onboard computer information in the truck. That's actual data for the truck's activity on that day. You can lose a phone, or break it, but you cannot get to the onboard data easily. I doubt she could.
...assuming that was the only vehicle used that day. Could TS have had a rental or other vehicle parked at a relatively near-by location?

MOO
I hate to say this, but you could be right. She could have filled the bed of the truck with misc items to put on top of his body in case anyone peeked in.. seeing someone unloading junk from their truck into a dumpster might not be very suspicious in that moment.. moo

I hope wherever they are searching that they’re using cadaverine dogs!

MOO
Welcome to WS!
One of the very first MSM articles said they were checking the landfill IIRC
ETA: found one article
Mahalko said investigators were looking at “persons of interest” in the case as people who might be able to give them additional information on Stauch’s whereabouts.

He declined to say where authorities had been searching but confirmed that investigators had been in contact with some trash companies in El Paso County and in the Lorson Ranch area.
FBI involved in ongoing search for Colorado Springs boy

Last edited:
ITA! Not sure she'll break, but the outside pressure is working in LE's favour. Keep it up.

MOO
Agree with you on this.

She won't break so much as she'll burst.

She desperately wants HER side of the story out there.

She wants people to understand how SHE's the wronged party.

SHE's the victim.

Everyone owes her an apology!!

She can't help herself.
She loves the sound of her own voice.
Her words are music to her own ears.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:
She's emotionally tone deaf.
She doesn't realize how awful she sounds.

So she's going to keep on singing away, utterly oblivious to the fact that what she's singing is her own swan song.

Yet another Rhodes Scholar placing themselves squarely in Dan May's crosshairs.

JMO.

Last edited:
Interesting that you mentioned this. I thought about it today while out running errands, and wondered, in today's ego-driven world of social media likes/shares, it must really feed her narcissistic character to have so many people talking about her, reading her garbage online, and making her the center of attention... the same way she does.
o_O
2 weeks of fame before she gets tossed in the slammer.

MOO
LE may be checking those disposal companies now.

My feeling is that the creatures who did this, are not creative. They are cold bstards. It is all in a day's work to them. I get a terrible feeling from a certain photo. Like it was...
Functional.
God help us all. Look at what walks among us.

Jmo...fwiw...

That would not fit the story, that she remained within the area; she would be admitting to having gone somewhere else for a period of time before going back to retrieve the phone.
There are a lot of stores, trails, places all around there. If she stated she went to the store, oops, forgot my phone, drove anywhere in that area, many without cameras I am sure, but also stores if she darted into another one to get on camera, get a receipt, whatever. So I could see the possibility of going into Store A, leaving phone as to not ping anywhere. She could get to another location around there pretty easily and quickly (I live right here in that area). Maybe even pop in Store B. Then pop back into Store A to pick up the phone that she accidentally "left" there. Her phone would be there and no pings as to where she actually left him.
Just IMO

Isn’t it true though that he COULD have gotten out on the other side of the truck? That no other neighborhood cameras were at the correct angle? It was the first thing I thought when I saw the footage. NOT that I believe most of what comes out of her mouth, but just that this could technically not be evidence?
moo!
Snipped by me
I thought about the other side of the truck too. I watched again, really paying attention to movement under the truck and I didn’t see any. It does seem like it would be easy to see shadows since the truck is higher off the ground. Hopefully the police have thought of this angle too.
Praying for Gannon. Praying for a break in the case. The family deserves answers.

In rewatching the interview, I think TS is actually doubling down on her runaway story. If she's responsible for this atrocity (and all indications suggest she is), IMO she DID NOT get the response she was expecting. It did bring her husband right home, if that was the goal or even a partial goal, but they didn't unite to search and worry and mourn like she may have predicted. Instead HER husband united with HIS EX-WIFE. TS fail.

Additionally TS said that she'd been taking care of Gannon for two years, with an added insult to his actual mom. Someone upthread described TS as NOT self-aware. See, she believes what she said, she ASSUMES we will agree -- that SHE'S the better mother. THAT was what she was voicing, and that's what she wanted US to hear. But we didn't. Not even close. We didn't bite.

She didn't back down. Now here's a curious thing about narcissists, IMO -- as y'all have said, they don't experience guilt because they are masterful at divorcing themselves from responsibility and blame. Simple illustration: I didn't hit your car. YOU pulled in front of me.

Or: I didn't push you down. I was protecting myself and YOU FELL.

It's not just isolated events either. IMO it's a whole construction of I didn't do it, you did.

Of everybody in this story, SHE has the most information, regardless of how much she is to blame. Very dumb of her to concede that she's the last one who saw him. That pretty much tells the whole tale. Because a runaway would've been seen by drivers-by.... a runaway could've been picked up by a passing car..... runaway is a very incomplete scenario... runaway would leave NORMAL people FEARING THE WORST.

She didn't map it out very far. He ran away. he's coming home. I didn't do it. She HAS to control the third statement because the first and second are slipping away from her.

Her reaction leads me to believe that, when he is found, the where and how WILL be consistent with her runaway story. Not because he ran away, but because that's her story and that's how she'd have outcomed it. Death by water, by exposure, by the elements.

Because LE is searching relatively close to home, I'm thinking that LE has information that Gannon never went (or was taken) outside a small circle. (Unless he was taken farther away by a co-conspirator but there seems to be nothing to suggest such a case.)

I suspect that, if is body is found, TS will be the first person to say, "see! I TOLD YOU he ran away!" And you know what? That boat might have floated if not for her neighbor's security footage.

Hard now to claim he ran away when LE knows she drove him away.

If, based on video evidence, she chooses to change her narrative, I predict she'll say she only bauble is on the WHERE he ran away from but that everything else is true -- IN ORDER TO protect her original "genius" storyline. Because her ultimate goal remains IMO unchanged. For whatever reason, she wanted him gone, she wanted not to be caught. In fact I believe she thought she wouldn't even be questioned. I think she thought, if anything, SHE and her husband would be giving the teary video interviews.

She underestimated her value in the world and she underestimated Gannon's.

I hope answers and an arrest are forthcoming. The saddest part though is that none of that can bring Gannon back... if only...

JMOJMOJMO

There are a lot of stores, trails, places all around there. If she stated she went to the store, oops, forgot my phone, drove anywhere in that area, many without cameras I am sure, but also stores if she darted into another one to get on camera, get a receipt, whatever. So I could see the possibility of going into Store A, leaving phone as to not ping anywhere. She could get to another location around there pretty easily and quickly (I live right here in that area). Maybe even pop in Store B. Then pop back into Store A to pick up the phone that she accidentally "left" there. Her phone would be there and no pings as to where she actually left him.
Just IMO
The relatively short distances between stores within a shopping area is not the issue. It's having the time to travel somewhere outside of that smaller perimeter to expanses where she could do something outside of view of the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06