Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s not a doubt in my mind whatsoever. She’s reading here. I was on a blog for a very long time. Tammy (cray cray) Moorer was reading and interacting in the discussion in real time. She signed on and argued with us for a few days, long before she was ever charged. It was mind boggling. I kept thinking, is this really happening? My eyes grew wide. My jaw hurt from dropping it so much. True story.

LS:confess
Your window of opportunity is closing.

I remember the same thing happened on the ShannAnn case. Blaming the mom. We were all like “what?” when that cray started.

I'm not the OP.
I have been following the Gerald Corrigan case in Wales UK. Its on WS. The person on trial for his murder drove a Land Rover. The vehical was torched after the crime but the Telematics were automatically sent to the manufacturer. The info told when the engine was started, turned off, doors opened and trunk opened as well as location. Pretty amazing stuff and worth a read. Moo.

That is awesome! Hoping we get a similar break here.

I don't think she planned on him coming back. His coming back, even alive, would land her in jail. Which is motive for murder.

BBM:

Precisely.

Which is why I can't embrace the "she dropped him off somewhere and left him there alive" scenario.

It would be a huge, HUGE gamble.

There would always be the risk of someone chancing upon him and rescuing him, even in a remote area.

Coloradans love the outdoors.

Lots of avid hikers, lots of climbers, lots of nature enthusiasts.

There would be no guarantee that GS wouldn't be found and rescued if he were abandoned alive.

I do not believe for one moment that GS was left alive anywhere.

I wish I did.

JMO.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: It's been exactly two weeks now since 11-year-old Gannon Stauch disappeared. His step mother was last to see him and has gotten a lot of criticism but we're getting a new perspective in an exclusive interview with Gannon's babysitter. Tune in live @5:30 on @KDVR

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
Oh dear. There was a supposed babysitter before that was talking on SM. If this is the same one...….

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: It's been exactly two weeks now since 11-year-old Gannon Stauch disappeared. His step mother was last to see him and has gotten a lot of criticism but we're getting a new perspective in an exclusive interview with Gannon's babysitter. Tune in live @5:30 on @KDVR

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
KDVR live news broadcast link:
Live Streaming

Current local time: 4:31 PM

Oh dear. There was a supposed babysitter before that was talking on SM. If this is the same one...….
Zanny the nanny ?
Or is this for real ?

Eta : Hope this isn't a friend of TS' mother. Or a fellow supporter. I'm certainly hoping that LE will 'vet' this new person thoroughly for truthfulness.
Sorry that I'm so cynical and jaded.

Just that I'm sensing some people are rabid supporters of others until LE proves otherwise and even beyond that if there's an arrest.
Boggles the mind.

Last edited:
BBM:

Precisely.

This is why I can't embrace the "she dropped him off somewhere and left him there alive" scenario.

That would be a huge gamble, because there would always be the chance of someone coming upon him, even in a remote area.

Coloradans love the outdoors. Lots of avid hikers, lots of climbers, lots of nature enthusiasts.

There would be no guarantee that he wouldn't be found and rescued if he were abandoned alive.

I do not think GS was left alive anywhere.

I wish I did.

JMO.
Sadly I think he was mortally wounded ,internally Sunday night. How would that be explained to a doctor???? No way to explain that. But hey a story about a run away, going out to play, to a friend's house..... anything else you can throw out there. But you know if you tell the truth it never changes.
MOO

BBM:

Precisely.

This is why I can't embrace the "she dropped him off somewhere and left him there alive" scenario.

It would be a huge, HUGE gamble.
There would always be the risk of someone chancing upon him and rescuing him, even in a remote area.

Coloradans love the outdoors.
Lots of avid hikers, lots of climbers, lots of nature enthusiasts.

There would be no guarantee that he wouldn't be found and rescued if he were abandoned alive.

I do not believe for one moment that GS was left alive anywhere.

I wish I did.

JMO.
Yes. This. Exactly.
I have seen people asking, "But isn't it cold? And snowy?" If we waited until it was NOT cold or snowy, we would never do anything. My husband always comments on my extreme collection of coats. Hey, I'm going outside. And I'm gonna be warmish while I do it.
I just am not jumping on the theory of her leaving him in any kind of state where he would be found and he could talk. Because I'm thinking he WOULD be found.

sbm
Sheriff's Office Update on Gannon Stauch Case
February 10, 2020

/// snipped ///

This remains a very active and fluid investigation. Specific details will be released as the investigation allows. The goal remains to find Gannon and bring him home safely.

MR 20-029
View attachment 231287

ETA: For reference, the number of tips received as of yesterday, Sun., Feb. 9th: 339 (vs. 385 today = +46)
Hmm...
Foul play is not suspected, and the investigation is not a criminal one, investigators said.

LE categorizes GS as "endangered, missing child" due to his age, need for medication, amount of time that has passed and worsening weather conditions. And, it isn't a criminal investigation.

??

In essence, a missing runaway?

They changed the wording of the update today from EPCSO:

“Even the smallest piece of information may prove valuable In solving this case and could Consist of things as simple as anyone Remembering suspicious persons or vehicles they saw in or around The area close to the date Gannon went missing.”

I wish so much the updates were different. I wish Gannon was coming home.

There’s not a doubt in my mind whatsoever. She’s reading here. I was on a blog for a very long time. Tammy (cray cray) Moorer was reading and interacting in the discussion in real time. She signed on and argued with us for a few days, long before she was ever charged. It was mind boggling. I kept thinking, is this really happening? My eyes grew wide. My jaw hurt from dropping it so much. True story.

LS:confess
Your window of opportunity is closing.
Life plus 156 years courtesy of Dan "The Man" May if you try it the Patrick Frazer Way. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member