Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find these nondescript updates interesting.

If I was the person responsible for disappearing Gannon, I would be freaked right out. I have to think they're coming for me. How can they not?

MOO
Oh come now, don't be silly. The person responsible for disappearing Gannon is way smarter than those pesky, rights-violating police.
o_O

"TS has always been a wonderful mom. Even when LH was never there for them, she sacrificed so much for these kids. She would NEVER harm them. Ever. People need to stop this and just look for GS." I'm guessing something like that......
Sounds about right!
I really hope she doesn't take shots at LH too. Ugh

According to the babysitter:

Last contact was shortly after his disappearance. For a year, babysat whenever family went away.

She says she doesn’t think SM hurt Gannon. This was anything but a full throated defense. She’s basically saying “I don’t want to believe it.”

It changed nothing.

According to the babysitter:

Last contact was shortly after his disappearance. For a year, babysat whenever family went away.

She says she doesn’t think SM hurt Gannon. This was anything but a full throated defense. She’s basically saying “I don’t want to believe it.”

It changed nothing.
Thank you for this as am in UK and couldn't access live link. I'm sure it will be everywhere by the morning (my morning to view)

If somebody wants to fill me in I would appreciate it. I don't think I can watch. IMO it's going to be a glowing opinion of LS :mad:
So didn't even say anything glowing lol. She said she "never even spanked those kids. She left that up to Albert". And she like doesn't like know if she would like do something like that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC