Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those of us who haven’t seen the babysitter’s interview, it was all about Gannon, right?? Because isn’t that what a babysitter would want to talk about when a child is missing? A child she has watched over and cared for?

The babysitter seriously didn't help anything...she sounds stoned.. like um...like I dont know um...like.
Funny, I thought she sounded stoned too. Could be just the way she speaks, as I know others who sound like that and don't partake at all. Either way, she didn't sound all that convinced herself.

The babysitter will probably tell us that TS once carved a pumpkin, frosted a cake or put double socks on a kid. Even the worst people get it right sometimes. That hardly makes for any Mother of the Year trophies if you disappear a kid.

JMO

Double socks .... ha ha ha ... so funny. Amidst all this stress and worry... thanks for the giggle.

Funny, I thought she sounded stoned too. Could be just the way she speaks, as I know others who sound like that and don't partake at all. Either way, she didn't sound all that convinced herself.
That's how it sounded to me. She def didn't sound very convinced that her "friend" didn't make her stepson disappear. I wonder if TS has called her to yell at her for not doing a better job yet?

So for those of us who haven’t seen the babysitter’s interview, it was all about Gannon, right?? Because isn’t that what a babysitter would want to talk about when a child is missing? A child she has watched over and cared for?
Yeah, you'd think so eh? Nope... it was all about how she doesn't think TS would have anything to do with his disappearance, because she's like, a friend, and never even spanked the kids. Not a word of concern about a missing 11 yr old boy. Not one.

EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: It's been exactly two weeks now since 11-year-old Gannon Stauch disappeared. His step mother was last to see him and has gotten a lot of criticism but we're getting a new perspective in an exclusive interview with Gannon's babysitter. Tune in live @5:30 on @KDVR

Nicole Fierro on Twitter
Ohhhhhh Goody!!! Thanks MG! Can't wait :) More grist for our mill! :p:D I've likely already missed it but I know I can count on all of my friends here to bring me up to speed!

You missed nothing. It was about a minute long, and completely pointless. The headline is “Friend of Mom Thinks She’s Probably Innocent.”
IMO KDVR should be ashamed of calling that a “scoop”. I agree absolutely pointless. Y’all, I live 9 miles from GS house and I’ve lived here since 1998. The Denver TV stations Do not cover El Paso County at all .. ever.

JMO the media out of Denver is exploiting this story for clicks. I’m going to stick with my local outlets KXRM Fox 21, KKTV 11, KRDO 13 and KOAA 5.
MOO

You missed nothing. It was about a minute long, and completely pointless. The headline is “Friend of Mom Thinks She’s Probably Innocent.”

bbm

Soda meet screen. Screen meet soda.

Well! There ya go, guys. She's probably innocent. Case closed. :rolleyes:

I would be laughing if this were not such a sad & serious situation.

Poor Gannon. He did not stand a chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member