Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is she privy to the dynamics such as who specifically spanked the children, if she is just the babysitter? Sounds to me like she has specifically been told this by someone!
Right?! She should have just said she was her friend and was just saying stuff to stick up for her instead of mislead the public

It really is sad that someone who interacted with Gannon often, had no words to share about him.

Gannon is much more articulate in his videos than this "babysitter" was in her interview.

Based on what we saw there, I'm honestly not sure who was babysitting whom when she came over to the house.

I have a, you know, like, pretty educated guess, though.

JMO,

Last edited:
Hi- newbie here- does anyone know if Gannon had a backpack? I've glanced quickly at missing posters and original post here but see no mention. I'm in MA and I ask because, yesterday morning, I saw a boy from across an intersection while I was sitting at a red light. He had a blue jacket and jeans on with dark hair and was wearing a grey backpack (not 100% on the color). I had been reading about this case over the weekend and something about this boy jumped out to me- he seemed almost like he was unsure of where he was going; crossed the street and then back again and took a turn down another street which would have led him back where he came from. I was at the time unfortunately rushing my son to urgent care so this thought really didn't come back to me until now. Do we know if he might have ties to anyone in MA? I'm debating whether I should call the tip line or I'm thinking too much into this..

It really is sad that someone who interacted with Gannon often, had no words to share about him.
The media is a brutal beast, to put it mildly. It's quite likely the station actually coached her on what NOT to say, as in "speak directly to the questions about the step-mother, and keep the focus there". And then, if she did say anything at all about Gannon, expressed any concern at all, that ended up edited out. (Possibly).

I only know this happens from first hand experience. I was involved in a rather high profile case (victim) a million years ago, and granted interviews to local and national media, talk shows, etc. SO much of what I said never aired, and in some cases, the stuff that did air made me look like a blithering idiot due to some really terrible editing. I was pretty upset about that, and stopped all the interviews for that reason. So, just something to keep in mind about the way media does stuff sometimes, for their own mysterious (cough*ratings*cough) reasons.

I guess I was a bit harsh on the former babysitter (that changed literally no one's mind this evening, and was likely used by the station for ratings), as I actually forgot this myself. FWIW. :oops:

Hi- newbie here- does anyone know if Gannon had a backpack? I've glanced quickly at missing posters and original post here but see no mention. I'm in MA and I ask because, yesterday morning, I saw a boy from across an intersection while I was sitting at a red light. He had a blue jacket and jeans on with dark hair and was wearing a grey backpack (not 100% on the color). I had been reading about this case over the weekend and something about this boy jumped out to me- he seemed almost like he was unsure of where he was going; crossed the street and then back again and took a turn down another street which would have led him back where he came from. I was at the time unfortunately rushing my son to urgent care so this thought really didn't come back to me until now. Do we know if he might have ties to anyone in MA? I'm debating whether I should call the tip line or I'm thinking too much into this..

It could not hurt to call! Although I fear GS is sadly, deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria