Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you'd think so eh? Nope... it was all about how she doesn't think TS would have anything to do with his disappearance, because she's like, a friend, and never even spanked the kids. Not a word of concern about a missing 11 yr old boy. Not one.
But she did say in regard to the spanking that "Albert did all that."
Which was probably not the best way to put it, considering all the rumors and speculation in this case. Jmo

Sorry if this has been mentioned already. I haven't really been checking in and there is no way I can catch up! Lol I was reading through all the press releases again today and noticed something. The FBI CARD team helped search up until Feb 7. They are absent from the search list from that day going forward. All of the press releases from the 7th onward just lists the FBI. I think this tells me they know it wasn't a stranger or some abduction. It was someone close and FBI CARD services aren't needed. Am I thinking too much into this? I think most of us are of the mind Tee knows what happened but this just cements it a little bit more for me IMO

Last edited:
I also have to ask. Why is nobody is TS "circle" showing any worry to where GS is? She didn't say a single thing about him. Maybe they edited that part out. But, you would think considering this is about a MISSING CHILD it would have been put in the "interview". It's like were in the twilight zone!

IMO KDVR should be ashamed of calling that a “scoop”. I agree absolutely pointless. Y’all, I live 9 miles from GS house and I’ve lived here since 1998. The Denver TV stations Do not cover El Paso County at all .. ever.

JMO the media out of Denver is exploiting this story for clicks. I’m going to stick with my local outlets KXRM Fox 21, KKTV 11, KRDO 13 and KOAA 5.
MOO
Is it worth putting it in the media thread ? We don’t have a link yet just our sleuthers reporting so far

Often though, they hype up their segments so they get more viewers. Last week I set my alarm to watch one, and waited through the whole thing only to realize their “new evidence” just didn’t even exist lol
Moo!
Oh yes, and what comes to mind for me are the Rockstahls giving an interview to defend Krystal Kenney. And, her good friend Michelle. :eek: These interviews are better left undone for the most part but they do give us something to talk about during the "famine." :rolleyes:

I know... that was.. ridiculous. I do keep thinking about TS and wth she is doing right now.. cursing at her TV screen? Yelling at people via texts? Scrolling through the 8 previous threads here, starting to sweat a little?
There will be justice for Gannon!!

Gettin' back in here.

I don't think Gannon ran away. I worked with kids for years, it was my career. When I look at him I see an innocent boy, afraid, and abused.

I guess he may have summoned the courage to run, while they were out shopping, but I highly doubt it.

For this evening, I am in the sad camp of him being murdered, his body to be found some day by either LE in their search, or hikers/hunters who stumble upon him. Hope beyond hope I am wrong, but realism has settled in for me.

I have direct experience with the narcissist, he/she is one who will take the light of day and argue it is dark, hold the stolen money while blaming you for taking it, commit the crime and cry the loudest how he/she is not understood, threaten suicide in front of children, blame, abuse, harass, stalk, prey upon, and abuse some more.

So didn't even say anything glowing lol. She said she "never even spanked those kids. She left that up to Albert". And she like doesn't like know if she would like do something like that. lol

How is she privy to the dynamics such as who specifically spanked the children, if she is just the babysitter? Sounds to me like she has specifically been told this by someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd