Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartwarming.
Let us know if they ship out of state. If they do, I would love to order as well.

I messaged the baker in the interview and she replied that she does ship her macaroons out of state. She said that 100% of proceeds on orders from 2-12 to 2-14 will go to Gannon’s family but she couldn't guarantee delivery on shipped orders by Valentines Day.

Here’s her Facebook page. I sent her a message on Facebook Messenger and she replied immediately.

Cake Fashion by Bella Marie

Last edited:
Cake Fashion by Bella Marie:

Cake Fashion by Bella Marie, Colorado Springs, CO (2020)

" 02/2020
Don't forget! All orders placed from 2/12-2/14 will benefit Gannons Family! I appreciate you, they appreciate you and I know Gannon appreciates you! Everyone is working so hard to bring him home and it's so amazing to see and be a part of that! The entire community has rallied together to show their love and support and it's such a beautiful thing!

Please let me know if you would like to place an order!
"

So... the local news lies to us every day because... they're possibly owned by some massive entertainment conglomerate? Is that what you're saying?
Just want to make sure I have it correct.
Your post is killin' me. :D

Agreed and we have to link to msm precisely because WS TOS requires it.
Caveat : Unless we state that the comment is speculation or opinion.

So WS obviously trusts msm.
Msm isn't always accurate about everything, but in this case they seem to be eyeing someone specifically and it appears they're on the correct trail.

Maybe the poster you've quoted knows LS ?
Sounds like a quote that would be coming from the step mom.
Pretty sure LS thought the baby sitter interview would be helpful to her; but it kind of blew up in her face and made her look even worse, if that's possible.

I messaged the baker in the interview and she replied that she ships her macaroons out of state. She said the proceeds would go to Gannon’s family but she couldn't guarantee delivery by Valentines Day.

Here’s her Facebook page. I sent her a message on Facebook Messenger and she replied immediately.

Thanks Osu!

I'm going to send her a message.

It feels bitter cold going in to this evening. Earlier in the day wasn't much better. I still had a solid sheet of ice on my windshield at noon. The cold just beats you down doing the smallest tasks. Keep all those searching in your prayers. This can't be easy physically, or emotionally.

It feels bitter cold going in to this evening. Earlier in the day wasn't much better. I still had a solid sheet of ice on my windshield at noon. The cold just beats you down doing the smallest tasks. Keep all those searching in your prayers. This can't be easy physically, or emotionally.

Thank you for this information!

Through your words, I could almost feel the bitter cold. This is greatly appreciated!

I messaged the baker in the interview and she replied that she does ship her macaroons out of state. She said the proceeds would go to Gannon’s family but she couldn't guarantee delivery on shipped orders by Valentines Day.

Awesome! Thank you, osu. :D

A couple recent cases were Harley Dilly and Heidi Broussard. In Harley case a good percentage of people where going after mom like she was directly involved with disappearance. Wrong. In Heidi's case a lot of folks went off on boyfriend as being involved. Wrong. One thing I learned in both cases is my personal hinky sensor can have strong false alarms. So there's that.
I know what you mean; I followed those cases closely. But in both those cases didn’t LE keep stating that they did not believe HB’s boyfriend and HD’s family were involved? I definitely remember LE publicly repeating that with HD—that family was cooperating and had nothing to do with disappearance. I’m not seeing that in this case though. But perhaps different LE agencies have different public relations strategies. MOO.

Posted by @inmyhumbleopinion:

Nicole Fierro
18 mins ago
“EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- Fifteen days after he disappeared, there is still no sign of missing El Paso County 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

[
SBM]

While police continue their search and investigative efforts, neighbors are trying to show the Stauch family that they are supported.

Local baker and owner of Cake Fashion by Bella Marie, Isabella Telas, has never actually met the Stauch family but she has a 10-year-old daughter herself.

“I just feel very invested in him and doing whatever we can to support Gannon and his family,’ Telas said.

Telas and her daughter decided to donate 100% of their Valentine's profits from Cake Fashion by Bella Marie to the Stauch family.

From Feb. 12 to 14, every penny from macaroons, stuffed cheesecake donuts and cookie sales will be donated to Gannon’s loved ones. People can submit their orders on her Facebook page.

I just want them to know that we’re here for them -- that they do have people that support them 100%,‘ Telas said, adding, ’If that just means a few days of profits, that’s fine. That’s not a big deal compared to what they are going through.’
[SBM]”
Baker will donate 100% of Valentine’s proceeds to Gannon Stauch’s family

Heading over to their Facebook page to find out if they ship :)."

Last edited:
I am not an attorney, but based on following cases-
They can keep info about a GJ from the public while they are bringing the case to them.
I feel very positive LE knows what they are doing and are getting their ducks in a row, which they need to have, so there is NO chance of any Reasonable doubt.
Plus, JMO, with Dan May involved, they Will have their ducks in a row, every t crossed and i dotted to ensure that the info/proof of what they bring will stick.
All JMO
I was on a grand jury in El Paso County, they only meet once a month.

Whether there was a lie is the third-hand information - not what Drayton said about the lie. Drayton got that it was a lie from the dad, but has no way of knowing if there was, in fact, a lie (regardless of whether he believes the dad). Then the media got it from Drayton and WS got it from the media and I got it from WS. So whether there was an actual lie is probably more like 5th hand for me, and third- or fourth-hand to the general public. Even if it ultimately turns out to be true.

This information comes from official sources and video. Seems pretty cut and dried to me.

My understanding is that when Gannon was first reported missing it was said that he left the house to go play with a friend after 3pm. When Draton viewed the video, he saw that Gannon left with LS around 10am but when she returned after 2pm, Gannon was not with her. He never came home to go out and play. So, there is the lie. When AS viewed the video then he too knew LS lied.

the lie

(CNN)Colorado authorities are looking for an 11-year-old boy who has been missing for a week after he went to play at a friend's house, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office said. Gannon Stauch left his Colorado Springs home on January 27, his mother told police, and never came back.

An 11-year-old boy went to play at a friend's house last week. No one has seen him since - CNN

the video

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows.

Surveillance video shows stepmom with Colorado boy before he went missing

Yeah, I've wondered if she had been out earlier that morning.

The other child went to school. I believe the school is a short distance away, but without a bus, a lot of parents would be driving. So I just figured she had run an errand or two, come back to the house and picked up Gannon.

In fact, if anyone knows the name of Gannon's school, could you post it? Google maps shows a school nearby that was recently constructed (the satellite view shows it still under construction, but there's a map marker with an elementary school about ¾ of a mile from their house, more or less - I assume that's where the kids went?)

Nicole Fierro
18 mins ago

"While police continue their search and investigative efforts, neighbors are trying to show the Stauch family that they are supported.

Local baker and owner of Cake Fashion by Bella Marie, Isabella Telas,
has never actually met the Stauch family but she has a 10-year-old daughter herself.

“I just feel very invested in him and doing whatever we can to support Gannon and his family,’ Telas said.

Telas and her daughter decided to donate 100% of their Valentine's profits from Cake Fashion by Bella Marie to the Stauch family.

From Feb. 12 to 14, every penny from macaroons, stuffed cheesecake donuts and cookie sales will be donated to Gannon’s loved ones. People can submit their orders on her Facebook page.

I just want them to know that we’re here for them -- that they do have people that support them 100%,‘ Telas said, adding, ’If that just means a few days of profits, that’s fine. That’s not a big deal compared to what they are going through.’
[SBM]”
Baker will donate 100% of Valentine’s proceeds to Gannon Stauch’s family

Heading over to their Facebook page to find out if they ship :).

Dear @inmyhumbleopinion,

My theory is that I got so excited when I saw the baked goods - that I didn't look on the thread to see if someone already posted this heartwarming good news. And you did already!:)

My apologies for duplicating this. (although have you looked at the photos of the baked treats in the website for Cake Fashion by Bella Marie ?) Wow.

It is so wonderful that this was on the news because so many people will want to purchase the baked goods over those 3 days - in support of Gannon's family.

We need to hear events like this every so often in these cases. It feels uplifting.

You are correct-

We saw her leave, we saw him get in before she left.

We saw her come back 4 hrs later and we didn't see him get out of the car.

But- He may have exited on the other side, he may have exited later in the video, he may have been dropped off at the corner so he could walk to his friends house, there may be a gap in the video where he did come home with her...

I personally don't think he returned with her. We will see...

fwiw, I don't personally think he returned with her, either.

So this case has completely consumed me.

I thought I had been obsessed (for lack of a better term) before... I was wrong.

How do you keep yourself sane? I have never felt this much emotion over another case before.

A sheriff’s office spokesperson confirmed investigators do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage shows—but stressed the video is only one part of the ongoing investigation.
‘Come Home’: Search Is on for Colorado Boy Who Vanished Two Weeks Ago

It's clear that LE has accepted the video as accurate. That contradicts LS's story that Gannon ran away around 3:15 that day. It contradicts Gannon saying he was going out to play. It contradicts Gannon saying saying he was going over to a friend's house.

IMO there's only one reason why LS led LE to believe Gannon ran away and that's to cover her own actions.

I really want to hear the 911 call.

Sounds like a Grand Jury to me. I spent a year on one.

Gulp... thanks for your service!! Would you believe that until I was in my 30s, I thought a grand jury was comprised only of retirees because of the amount of time it took?? (In my defense, the only knowledge I had was that my only former-grand-juror friend was a senior citizen). Once a few more years had passed, and I had been to individual service a couple times, I finally put this together with "a jury of your peers" :rolleyes: and figured out that yes, some times people got stuck on grand juries when they were still employed. :confused: :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member