Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And doesn't that Support T page just make you sick? Everytime I read there, I think about leaving the group but then I remember I joined to try to get some new info. I suppose we are not allowed to talk about it here?
Oh, you didn't join to support Tee??!? :p

Yes, the entire group makes me feel like banging my head on the wall. And unfortunately, we can't talk about it here.

The point of the cut foot statement is so that we understand why so many forensic teams were at the house. I think she is sharing with the world because she is getting death threats and wanting to do what she can to stop that.
I don't think LE has released certain things to the public because it is an on going investigation.

Well, someone tell her she can relax about the death threats. Terri Horman's been free all this time, nobody has killed her yet.

Hey mass do you think the step is starting to become unhinged because csi just hit her with some of the evidence that they collected. I think this is the 4th story she put out about what happened it’s a different story every time. To me she’s starting to act like she backed herself into a corner and she can’t get out.
I doubt they’ve told her anything. I think she already knows what they will likely find, or have found.

She’s just trying to get ahead of it. The only way that stuff would have been revealed to her, would be in another police interview. I don’t envision her sitting down for one.

I’d love to be wrong.

When I was about Gannon’s age, I did a cartwheel in the kitchen (bad idea, kids) & my bare foot hit the knobby edge of a cabinet handle on the way down. It cut clear down the bottom of my foot, lengthwise, & there was a good amount of blood. However, even with a significant cut that bled a good amount, that required stitches at the hospital, & that I still have a clear scar from 20+ years later, there would not have been enough blood “evidence” to suggest a deceased child. JMO

I don’t believe LS’s story for a second, but it does make me wonder how much blood evidence LE has potentially found. I know sometimes, even after cleanup, LE can somehow estimate the amount of blood loss & whether or not it would have constituted enough of the person’s blood volume to be fatal.

Also, after my foot injury, I couldn’t even walk, much less take a mountain hike. *rolls eyes*

Assuming LE has found blood evidence, they’ll be able to discern - to a certain extent - where it came from, correct? For instance, I imagine blood from a cut foot has a different consistency/makeup/composition than blood from, say, someone hypothetically throwing up blood from internal injuries? JMHO - SPECULATION -

Ugh, where are you, Gannon? You deserved so much more in life that this, whatever “this” turns out to be. I’m sorry, buddy.

Not to mention the excuse for blood in the garage and sudden memory of selfie with Gannon from inside the truck while in the driveway. Sure -- whatever you say, SM dearest....
Oh I know. I just don’t have the time to delve into that right now. That statement is a veritable gold mine.

You said, "if the foot was dripping that much blood , that's a nasty cut."

That's right.
Lets discuss Tetanus.

Remember, it is supposed to a "tool" just laying around on the dirty floor in a garage.

Tetanus, is a disease caused by a bacterial infection. The tetanus bacteria gets in a wound through the cut.

It would be irresponsable for the step mother to not take him to get a tetanus shot. There would be a record.

She didn't take him.
There was no foot wound.

MOO Tetanus is usually requred by school, so he should have had one recently.

Playing a little devil's advocate here.

I would certainly think that if there was blood in the garage LE has discovered it, collected it, and tested it. So, this is probably not new information for them.

They have not confirmed anything about the neighbor's video except that they have seen it and it's a part of the investigation.

They have not commented at all about a suspect or person of interest. Not TS, the supposed friend, stranger, etc.

LE has been very tight lipped about this investigation except to say that no foul play is suspected, it is not a criminal investigation, any information that is prematurely released and is not directly from the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is not a credible source, and warning against misinformation being shared on social media.

She says "cleared" for 3 key things: the hike, the shopping trip, and him returning from the shopping trip with her.
I would guess that LE would be able to confirm these things pretty quickly

Her statement "Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come" suggests to me that there is a lot more evidence that we know nothing of. There IS a person of interest according to TS, we just don't know who that is.

All JMO

There was no foot wound.
Snipped.

I totally agree.

But you might chose to lie about a foot because a foot injury can be something you do on your own (Gannon's fault) and because a foot injury isn't usually life threatening (SM would never hurt him).

Plus explains blood.

A foot wound makes hiking difficult, but whatever.

jmo

Y'all, I have to say this. If my kid was bleeding enough to mess up the carpet, I wouldn't stop to worry about THE CARPET. I've got 4 moved out and three home...I've dealt with blood. Never once have I even thought about the carpet when a kid is bleeding....
EXACTLY! That much blood, I'm just trying to keep my s*** together and help the kid.

Playing a little devil's advocate here.

I would certainly think that if there was blood in the garage LE has discovered it, collected it, and tested it. So, this is probably not new information for them.

They have not confirmed anything about the neighbor's video except that they have seen it and it's a part of the investigation.

They have not commented at all about a suspect or person of interest. Not TS, the supposed friend, stranger, etc.

LE has been very tight lipped about this investigation except to say that no foul play is suspected, it is not a criminal investigation, any information that is prematurely released and is not directly from the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office is not a credible source, and warning against misinformation being shared on social media.

She says "cleared" for 3 key things: the hike, the shopping trip, and him returning from the shopping trip with her.
I would guess that LE would be able to confirm these things pretty quickly

Her statement "Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come" suggests to me that there is a lot more evidence that we know nothing of. There IS a person of interest according to TS, we just don't know who that is.

All JMO

Bbm.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971