Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to suggest that myself. We have absolutely no idea why SM wasn't there and I don't think it should automatically cast any further doubt on the SM. Probably not the popular opinion right now but there it is.

Consensus is overrated.

Groupthink is a dirty word.

Sitting around like a bunch of bobbleheads, nodding up and down in mutual agreement gets old.

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

Monogamy is boring!

JMO.

Could not go back to edit, so I’m adding @PrayingForMissing. If you guys have any other information about the surrounding area(s), please share.
I have nothing positive to add to this thread, so I’m putting myself in the corner for awhile. Will be reading along, quietly.
Thank you everyone for the updates/videos/links from the PC.
MOO​

BBM:

@sleuther0192837465 , I beg to differ:

Your presence on the thread makes both a positive and an important contribution.

"They also serve who only stand and wait." ~ John Milton

JMO.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest that myself. We have absolutely no idea why SM wasn't there and I don't think it should automatically cast any further doubt on the SM. Probably not the popular opinion right now but there it is.
Honestly that was my thinly veiled attempt at casting further doubt, that being said, it’s true that we really have no clue, right now.

I'm interested in what was said in the 911 call.
Was it -- " Gannon went to ___'s and it's 6pm and he hasn't returned like he was supposed to." ?
Or -- "Omg my stepson is gone and I think someone took him !"
Or -- " That darn kid ran away. Not my fault but I thought I'd better call it in to LE." ?

I'm interested in what was said in the 911 call.
Was it -- " Gannon went to ___'s and it's 6pm and he hasn't returned like he was supposed to." ?
Or -- "Omg my stepson is gone and I think someone took him !"
Or -- " That darn kid ran away. Not my fault but I thought I'd better call it in to LE." ?
I'd like to hear it myself.

It's entirely possible that Gannon did go to meet up at a friend's house and someone intercepted him.
I hope LE have scoured all available security cams in the neighborhood.
If they didn't use SAR dogs that's very discouraging as there'd be a trail to follow --- but the longer this goes on....

Oh this one is hitting close to home. I lived in the Springs for 9 years, 6 of those I was stationed on Carson (I'm a Colorado Western Slope native). I just moved away a couple months ago and lived not too far from where he went missing. Let me catch up!

Please let him be found. Please don't let this be another Harley

Last edited:
Well, I can definitely explain the ‘monogamy is boring’ piece if that helps :p.

I think Gordian is saying that all ideas and opinions are welcome and force us to think outside the box.

Whoops!
Is that what I said?
Must be the late, great philosopher Yogi Berra rubbing off on me.
Either Yogi, or Freud.

I'm quite sure that what I meant to say was, "Monotony is boring."
Either that, or "Homogeneity is boring."

Yeah.
Something like that.

Agreed.
Re. your post about being a step parent :
Please don't think that anyone is looking askance at any non-bio parents.
I'm certainly not.
My two closest friends are --in the first case : adopted, and in the other --raised by her step mom and bio- dad. They both love their parents every bit as if they were born from them.

And we know from this forum and in msm that biological parents can and have done atrocious things to their children.

My issue with Gannon's stepmom is that she was the last to see him and that it seems hinky that he'd run away for this long.
From my previous post quoting msm article-- LE said they were investigating a runaway as that was what they were told.
I am assuming the step mom gave this info. but it could've been the dad.
It's not that Gannon would never run away, but his dad said it was out of character for the little guy.
And I'm open to the possibility that some (maybe even the parent of a friend ?) abducted him?
Or a stranger ?
Or wandered too far and became lost ?

A big fear is that if he's gone that if he's not found soon there will never be any answers.
Because of exposure to the elements and animal predation. Sorry. :(

Whoops!
Is that what I said?
Must be the late, great philosopher Yogi Berra rubbing off on me.
Either Yogi, or Freud.

I'm quite sure that what I meant to say was, "Monotony is boring."
Either that, or "Homogeneity is boring."

Yeah.
Something like that.
Perhaps a Freudian slip lol. Bringing some much needed levity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member