CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought so. An early and consistent theme was the candle and the carpet. She then cut a piece of carpet out and hid that from Al by putting something over it. However, she knew that as long as Gannon was still alive and had burns to show his dad, she was in real trouble.

Why she recorded him speaking about the burns and sent that to Al, I have no clue.

Did she send the video to Al?, it's loud in my house and I don't catch everything.

I remember her putting it on fb, we thought accidentally at the time, and I thought I heard Al say he heard ot because she posted it all over social media but I'm not 100% certain.

I've always thought so. An early and consistent theme was the candle and the carpet. She then cut a piece of carpet out and hid that from Al by putting something over it. However, she knew that as long as Gannon was still alive and had burns to show his dad, she was in real trouble.

Why she recorded him speaking about the burns and sent that to Al, I have no clue.
Because, I think, she thought she did a bang-up job of parenting there. Calm, calming, logical.

Just anything but.

JMO

You can barely hear the attorneys but there are captions and a transcript if you view on YouTube. Pretty sure DA Allen just said he wants to think about it. Judge said he didn’t need an answer now. Defense wants to research case law over lunch.

I wonder how much of a losing case this defence team can take, and its only day three.

Al, you did your boy proud on the stand. No matter what people think of him, his vision and goal was clear from the start - to fiercely find and protect Gannon and he was prepared to do whatever it took to find his boy and get him justice. I respect that.

I want to hug the nuclear family. A, L, L.

It is over.

She is done.

The world hears.

I hope they can find a modicum of peace in being vindicated.

She's not insane. She's needy, histrionic, desperate, pathetic, a carcass of a human being.

She's just a fraud.

There will always be the loss, there will always be grief.... but after this, may they find a place of calm...

Exhausted for them.

JMO
Makes you wonder if the psychiatrist listened to the hours of tapes before determining a diagnosis.

Did she send the video to Al?, it's loud in my house and I don't catch everything.

I remember her putting it on fb, we thought accidentally at the time, and I thought I heard Al say he heard ot because she posted it all over social media but I'm not 100% certain.
She definitely posted it on FB, but I don't recall ever knowing she also sent it to Al. I got the impression today that FB is also where he saw/heard it.

Why didn't she let Laina back in the house? There must've been some reason. Al sounds tearful now, Why wouldn't she let Laina back in the house? Al sounds like he was visualizing the horror scene that was later confirmed as real that happened in that house when Letecia killed his son.

He did not see a mental crack or he would not have... No mental cracks that he saw in her.

100% Sane-- From the time I met her until today.

I'm recalling she made Laina ride her bike outside until HH got home and they went to the Dollar Store together.

IMO, LS was packing Gannon and his blanket into the suitcase and loading it into her vehicle so she could call police later and fake report Gannon missing.

Al Stauch on Letecia Stauch's sanity: "I believe she is and was absolutely sane," Al Stauch said. "From the time I met her to even today."

Will be moving on to cross-examination after lunch.
It seems LS' behavior in the six years before January 27, 2020 didn't cause her husband any notable concern. It seems like LS simply became evil overnight. Did AL observe other hysterical performances by LS we just don't know about?

Do we know her reasoning for posting that on FB?
Everyone here asked the same thing back then.

Who the heck posts stuff like this on social media?
Well... apparently lots of parents post their "discipline" videos because they think it makes them look like good parents or some such baloney. I have no idea why she posted it but Al saying she wanted to live a life like a Kardashian might explain a few things. Social media attention? I suppose anyone's guess is as good as the next.

It seems LS' behavior in the six years before January 27, 2020 didn't cause her husband any notable concern. It seems like LS simply became evil overnight. Did AL observe other hysterical performances by LS we just don't know about?
He did mention that she pulled the same hysterical crying crap when he confronted her about the missing 8 grand that she lied about, then eventually confessed to taking. He also mentioned he learned along the way (he worded it differently) that she was highly manipulative.

I don't think she became evil, I think she's always been evil. It just happened to come out in spades late January of 2020 when Al was gone.

Just holy heck what a morning so much to take in.Al is doing a great job on the stand but just omg what Gannon had to go threw ,she's worst then evil and ya has mental health issues but sure as hell not insane jmoo

I saw the original video. I can still see his little face with his eyes staring up at her. I sometimes wish I’d never seen it. It’s burned into my memory now.
I remember there being discussion about 2 videos, one longer than the other, one you could see Gannon and the other you couldn't really make out much because the camera/phonr moved really fast. That was the one I saw, but I do recall clearly being able to match up the rooms (on her video) with the real estate listing of the house that was out at the time.

I don't recall this in the AA that she sent the video to AS via text link or email.

From his testimony, it appeared to me that AS learned about it and viewed it for himself --and was now calling LS out on it -- rightfully calling the manipulation and intimidation of his son child abuse.

We also know from the previously recorded phone call that LS played down to AS the candle story and selling the couch had nothing to do with paying for repairs or being evicted drama by LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found