CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember there being discussion about their being 2 videos, one longer than the other, one you could see Gannon and the other you couldn't really make out much because the camera/phonr moved really fast. That was the one I saw, but I do recall clearly being able to match up the rooms (on her video) with the real estate listing of the house that was out at the time.
That is also my memory. I saw the one where you couldn’t make much out except for the vague layout of the house.

I’ll never forget the audio though. It’ll live with me forever.

I remember there being discussion about 2 videos, one longer than the other, one you could see Gannon and the other you couldn't really make out much because the camera/phonr moved really fast. That was the one I saw, but I do recall clearly being able to match up the rooms (on her video) with the real estate listing of the house that was out at the time.
The shorter one didn’t have him looking up at her so scared. I saw the longer one. Once. Once was enough.

I remember there being discussion about 2 videos, one longer than the other, one you could see Gannon and the other you couldn't really make out much because the camera/phonr moved really fast. That was the one I saw, but I do recall clearly being able to match up the rooms (on her video) with the real estate listing of the house that was out at the time.​
Thank You for clarifying there must've been two videos. I was trying to remember, and could swear I did not see Gannon's face, and the camera was jerky moving fast. Then, we weren't really allowed to discuss it here, so I just stayed off this thread, to avoid a time-out, knowing it all started with that candle incident and she had done something more to Gannon because then he was missing.

We are getting pieces of what really happened that day. Quite a few of us had a timeline. Now here are more tidbits:
Gannon was crying in the back seat-
he threw up-
he was so scared-
Plus his arms were burnt and his head and arms were bleeding. They’re some snippets of truth we can pick out of her 17 bs stories.

Poor baby.

Thank You for clarifying there must've been two videos. I was trying to remember, and could swear I did not see Gannon's face, and the camera was jerky moving fast. Then, we weren't really allowed to discuss it here, so I just stayed off this thread knowing it all started with that candle incident and she had done something more to Gannon because then he was missing.
I think there were only a couple of people that said they actually saw Gannon's face in the video.
I'm hoping we'll hear more about this actual video she uploaded, as the trial goes on.

[…]

The first half of Wednesday was spent listening to several different phone conversations between Letecia and Al Stauch, all of which were recorded by the FBI in the morning and afternoon of Feb. 14, 2020.

The calls were similar to the two-hour phone conversation played between Al and Letecia Stauch on Tuesday afternoon, where Letecia Stauch claimed that a Mexican man had entered their home, that she hit her head on a table and “blacked out,” that she was raped, and that the alleged intruder took Gannon and left.

Al Stauch was coached through all the recorded phone calls played in court by FBI agents.

In all five phone conversations played in the morning on Wednesday, Letecia Stauch continues to vehemently deny having anything to do with Gannon's disappearance and continues to change her story about what happened the day Gannon was reported missing, Jan. 27, 2020.

In the first phone conversation, Letecia Stauch can be heard sobbing, hysterically begging for Al Stauch to advocate for her to get immunity to tell the rest of the story.

“I’m not a criminal. I don’t kill people," Letecia Stauch can be heard yelling.

[…]

Poor Gannon. I keep wondering how much focus and time they spent on his little butt bleeding and stomach troubles yesterday. I fear they are setting up for something later. I’ll just say it. I may have early on in the threads, I’m afraid she stuck something up there and some kind of rupture happened. Maybe trying to set up the rape story whereas Gannon may have been a victim in her delusional story. I’m so afraid there may be more horrific details. Poor Gannon.
Please no. That would be unbearable.

Plus his arms were burnt and his head and arms were bleeding. They’re some snippets of truth we can pick out of her 17 bs stories.

Poor baby.
It pisses me off to think of the length of time LS tortured then murdered Gannon. At any one of those moments she could have stopped and gotten him help but instead she took his life and probably forfeited her own life. For what?

It's pretty clear that the only "personality" that came out was Letecia Stauch. It wasn't Edguardo, Quincy, Uncle Matt or the Easter Bunny. Is defense trying to set up some bs that those were her alternate personalities? That's absurd and Letecia is a joke. Hiding behind her greasy hair, fingers stuck in her ears. Stupid, gaslighting, evil, yes. Insane? No way.

Crazy, NO - Narcissist - YES
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

Tecia wanted. No, needed to punish and feel powerful. Disturbed and disordered characters don’t like it when we don’t see things their way, do the things they want people to do, or give them what they want from us. And Tee was more than willing to make everyone’s life miserable as a way of coercing them to comply. She hurt Gannon because she could, and knowing she could made her feel big and strong. LS is a particularly vindictive vile fighter whose cardinal rule of engagement is simple: Give me what I want and you won’t get hurt. Defy me, and there’ll be some sort of hell to pay.

Crazy, NO - Narcissist - YES
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.
Many defendants including LS have personality disorders but the issue here is that having a PDO does not equate to being criminally insane which is the defense here to be determined by the 12 jurors.

IMO, I have no doubt the prosecution will prove LS was sane, and therefore LS will be found guilty as charged in the criminal complaint.

He did mention that she pulled the same hysterical crying crap when he confronted her about the missing 8 grand that she lied about, then eventually confessed to taking. He also mentioned he learned along the way (he worded it differently) that she was highly manipulative.

I don't think she became evil, I think she's always been evil. It just happened to come out in spades late January of 2020 when Al was gone.
Either she was always evil and no one paid attention or everyone gave her a pass. Or, she is insane. One or the other.
First time I am manipulated, cheated on or stolen from. I’m gone. Guess people are different.

We are getting pieces of what really happened that day. Quite a few of us had a timeline. Now here are more tidbits:
Gannon was crying in the back seat-
he threw up-
he was so scared-
I see him "so scared" as he was in bed that day, seeing her coming at him with at least one knife and a gun. With that face that even today looks mean.

Do we know if vomit was found in the bedroom? That might be easy to clean up with clorox compared to getting all the blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67