CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All three pistols she examined ejected to the right. Missing some of the premise here, but the question being-- Would that cause someone to miss their target?

Left eye dominate, yes they can.

IMO I find it unprofessional and annoying to watch the defense attorneys resting their heads/chins on their hands or rocking in their chairs. It gives an impression that they are bored and/or unprepared.

I can’t really see the prosecution attorneys so maybe they do the same but either way it’s the defendant’s goose on the chopping block. Not that I care one whit about Letecia, just an observation.

Jury question: Did any of the guns eject from the left? NO.

Question about the distractability of shell casings: Only possibly with streams of casings from successive shots. Like blunt trauma, the first shot is free.

Next witness: Brooke Bell. Senior CSI with CS Metro crime lab. Six years experience.

Cross examination has begun for Stephanie Happ. She’s being questioned about the pistol in question, and if it favorited a right-handed person or a left-handed person. She said if she was the shooter, the pistol would favor a right-handed person.

Happ also testified saying the shell casings of the pistol in question would fall to the right.

Happ said she did not evaluate how far away the shooter was. That's the end of her testimony. The next witness called is Brooke Bell, the senior crime scene investigator with the Colorado Springs Metro Crime Lab.

The next witness is Stephanie Happ, the senior firearms examiner with the Colorado Springs Metro Crime Lab.

Happ examined and tested three firearms taken from the Stauch home and compared them to the three recovered bullets, two from the pillow and one from Gannon’s head when his body was found in a suitcase in Florida.

Happ said she was able to identify two of the bullets being fired from a Smith & Wesson pistol, which was one of the firearms she was asked to examine.

Cross examination has begun for Stephanie Happ. She’s being questioned about the pistol in question, and if it favorited a right-handed person or a left-handed person. She said if she was the shooter, the pistol would favor a right-handed person.

Happ also testified saying the shell casings of the pistol in question would fall to the right.

Happ said she did not evaluate how far away the shooter was. That's the end of her testimony. The next witness called is Brooke Bell, the senior crime scene investigator with the Colorado Springs Metro Crime Lab.

Exactly!
SHE has admitted to killing him. Does it matter right or left ejecting?!

I'm wondering if Harley is right or left handed? I think he is doing a bad job of trying to create reasonable doubt by dropping in Harley every now and then.

Apologies. I may have muddled his age slightly with that of his sister.

No apology necessary, its easily done :)

We're going back to the candle incident. Says that they were focussed on it because it was suspicious, had been covered with a carpet section and rug.

Was also searching for evidence of LS's reported sexual assault in Gannon's room using ALS! I said this earlier (Yesterday? Wednesday?), that they would have done this! VINDICATED.

MOO

Anyone who  fakes a sexual assault should face additional charges. So offensive.

And the time and energy that was wasted investigating a sexual assault that never happened is maddening.

She is just a bottomless reservoir of deceit.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member