CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone of Recovery Addict's channel captured this photo of LS possibly giving the bird. It might be photoshopped though because that finger looks too long. Anybody see that moment?

View attachment 414743
I believe its photoshopped.

Edited: I was wrong! Defendant is using the middle finger. Wow!

My apology, @Curious Me

Last edited:
Oooh, potential jury problem.

A juror has indicated to the judge she realised she knows Witness Happ, but didn't recognise her name from the witness list, just recognised her when she came to give testimony. Will be dealt with at the end of the day.

Jury has reentered, Witness Bell is still on the stand.

Someone of Recovery Addict's channel captured this photo of LS possibly giving the bird. It might be photoshopped though because that finger looks too long. Anybody see that moment?

View attachment 414743
She’s since repeated this multiple times. It does seem intentional at whoever she’s aiming it at.

I believe its photoshopped.
Edited: I was wrong! Defendant is using the middle finger. Wow!
My apology, @Curious Me
I can see LS much closer and clearer today on Recovery Addict's channel. She's playing with her fingers a lot today, but paying attention to the testimony. (I heard it might be the camera guy she's giving the bird.) Anyways, back to the testimony.

1681510212447.png...1681510336759.png

Showing photographs of visible blood evidence, not latent revealed by Bluestar.

Explaining procedure for blood evidence collection and chain of custody through the analysis process.

Showing the garbage bins outside, now. A long range shot from a distance.

Basement living area. Pointing out where the burned area of carpet was. Showing a pile of blankets had that burn marks on them.

Showing sofa from a distance. Identifying area of wax and charring on sofa. A throw pillow found with burn damage.

Showing photos of the storage area now.

I can see LS much closer and clearer today on Recovery Addict's channel. She's playing with her fingers a lot today, but paying attention to the testimony. (I heard it might be the camera guy she's giving the bird.) Anyways, back to the testimony.

View attachment 414745...View attachment 414746

She has been much more engaged today. She has looked to be smiling a few times too.

Tub collected for possible blood stains. Red suitcase, but she doesn't recall ever seeing the green suitcase. A clear tub with a purple handle had possible blood on it.

Seeing a photo may help for those who aren't watching the trial. (I won't show any carpet with stains though. Respecting that this is about our dear Gannon, and it breaks our hearts that he suffered such at the hands of his stepmother.)

1681510746106.png
1681510992368.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads