CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE trying to keep her calm. I think they are detaining her, keeping her occupied while they fill out paperwork for warrants and DNA. Reason they are detaining her is because she gave false police report about Gannon's disappearance. She occasionally says she has chest pains, has trouble breathing.
MOO

Gets super bored.

Then super calmly reports chest pain and not being able to breathe and wants the door open.

They won't open the door because she's detained. They tell her that if she's actually having chest pains, they will call her an ambulance.

Having a tantrum about not having the door open. Says now that she takes Lorazepam every single day. Now readjusts and says she only takes it for panic attacks.

Sounds clear and calm, but annoyed, not panicked. And I say this as someone who takes a related drug for panic attacks and has an actual dx of GAD, so MOO. I also take some of that medication with me everywhere, with proof it's my prescription, because panic attacks don't just happen when you're at home.

They are offering her food, drink, asking what she needs. She asks for her anxiety medication. They explain they just can't give her medication without a prescription.

She's complaining the LE was rude and unprofessional for not opening the door when she demanded it.

LS angling to get her phone. LE are saying they can get her the contact from it for her, they are asking for her passcode. LS claims she already gave it to them before. She didn't. Then claims it's the same one she uses for everything. I doubt it's the same as the alarm code she gave them earlier, which IIRC was Gannon's birthday.

LS now feigning tears and saying they're not helping her with her chest pains. Detective is encouraging her to use mindfulness and breathing to calm down and ground, asking her about favourite vacations to distract her. Detective doing everything right and showing concern and sympathy, IMO.

LS asking if ambulance is almost here. Claiming dizziness, now.

Paramedics have arrived.

Last edited:

So far in this portion of the video, Stauch mostly can be seen telling deputies she is having chest pains, feels dizzy and is about to have a panic attack. Eventually, Stauch tells deputies she needs medical attention.

Stauch and a male deputy at one point can be heard arguing pretty loudly about if she could keep the door to the room open or not. “You’re being detained right now,” the male deputy informs her.

EMT’s with the fire department have arrived. They’re now attending to Letecia in the room, checking her vitals, asking her questions, etc. She said she’s still having chest paints and can’t breathe, saying it might be anxiety-related.

The investigator is asking if she wants Al or someone to bring her the medication for her anxiety. Because she explains EMTs won't be able to dispense medication to her. She said her medicine wasn't at home. Probably in her bookbag? But doesn't remember... because y'all took my phone.

Investigator tries to distract LS by asking her questions about her favorite vacation.
LS doesn't answer and says, "sorry, I gotta breathe."

Says she didn't take her Lorazepam Tuesday or today. Now she says she's getting dizzy. Something about she works out a lot? Now she's asking for them to bring her something to read because she thinks that would help.

I can't understand half of what she's saying because the audio is poor. I think they are talking about Nikes. LS keeps asking if they're coming. The EMTs from the fire department have arrived. Says she's had anxiety since she was 16. Says chest pressure is going up more and more right now.

Did I do anything wrong? I don't understand.

Day 8 of the murder trial for #LeteciaStauch is resuming now. She's accused of murdering and killing her stepson #GannonStauch in January 2020. She is pleading not guilty by reason of insanity. I'll be in the courtroom all day bringing you the latest.

We’re resuming watch video of an interview between Letecia and El Paso County Sheriff’s Office detectives on January 29, 2020. This was two days after Gannon’s disappearance.

Letecia is seen checking her pockets, stretching, pulling her hair up, going through her bag, etc. as she is in the room by herself. She then asked to use the restroom, and when she returned, she asked if she could go to sleep. She then lays on the couch to rest.

Letecia is in the room by herself, seen getting up, walking around, stretching, etc. She then asks if the door can be left open, because she said she is having chest pains, is claustrophobic, has bad anxiety and said she feels like she’s having a panic attack.

At this point, Letecia has been in the room for four hours. She was told she needs to sit on the couch. She said she just wants the door open and her medication. She also said she wants to receive medical attention because her chest is hurting.

EMT’s with the fire department have arrived. They’re now attending to Letecia in the room, checking her vitals, asking her questions, etc. She said she’s still having chest paints and can’t breathe, saying it might be anxiety-related.

EMT’s said her vitals look good, and everything is coming back normal. Letecia is then asked if she wants to go to the hospital, and she said ‘yes.’

https://twitter.com/ZachNDupont

In court for day 8 of the Letecia Stauch trial, will provide updates here as the day gets going. Starting the morning off by completing the last 30 minutes of Stauch's 4+ hour long interview with detectives from Jan. 29, 2020.

So far in this portion of the video, Stauch mostly can be seen telling deputies she is having chest pains, feels dizzy and is about to have a panic attack. Eventually, Stauch tells deputies she needs medical attention.

Stauch and a male deputy at one point can be heard arguing pretty loudly about if she could keep the door to the room open or not. “You’re being detained right now,” the male deputy informs her.

Eventually medical personnel arrive and Stauch informs them that she is having a very hard time breathing, despite the responders saying her vitals looked fine, and that she would like to go to the hospital. Eventually, Stauch leaves with everyone to head to the ambulance.

^^^Which is how the video concludes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member