CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #58

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

Here for Gannon <3

Day 8 Trial resumes @ 9:00 am MT

There will be a 15 minute recess sometime between 10:00/10:30 am
Around Noon will recess for lunch
There will be a 15 minute recess sometime between 3:00/3:30 pm
Recess for the day @5:00 pm MT

Today will start with another 30 minutes of the 1/29/2020 interview, then another interview of about 20 minutes will follow, then expect cross-examination. ;)

Here’s what she was online searching just after midnight on Sunday night/ early Monday morning.

I’ve never had a whole house humidifier ( or is it de-humidifier?) so I don’t know if they had one or if she tried it.

Maybe she knew the old remedy my grandmother taught me after my nephew some how set fire to the Christmas tree. It was extinguished very quickly but the entire house reeked of smoke. Nanny boiled white vinegar on the stove with the windows and doors all closed - don’t remember how long we let it simmer. When we opened the house up the smoke smell totally went away.

Years later my dog got skunked and ran into the house for a minute and the smell permeated every inch of my house- even inside the pantries and fridge. Ugh! The vinegar trick worked like magic. Highly recommend for Smokey/skunks odor.

But yes, I agree that something is mighty fishy with her fire story.
JMO
Those texts confirm for me that T was childish. Didn't want to be scolded by her parent/husband. For ruining the carpet. For her job. (She wasn't even thinking of Gannon's burns IMO. Very telling actually.) If she stayed home with Gannon, she'd be bad/get fired (might have been her thinking), if she left Gannon home alone, she'd be bad. Really, really immature, self-absorbed thought process. In her mentality. Illogic.

She may have put Gannon in the tub originally, to try to cool the burns. But it would have already been too late.

By 3am, IMO she knew she had three problems. Burned carpet, her job and Gannon.

She may have been freakin out, knowing if she took him to the ER she'd be found out...drove around for hours, weighing her own evil brand of right and wrong. Not what IS right and wrong but what would work in her favor most.

The escalation of injuries after they returned home tells me two things -- Gannon fought like heck and T was committed. She couldn't let ANYONE see Gannon in the state he was.

Frenzied, panicked-- not because she lost her mind. No, quite the opposite. She had only minutes before L came home. T was watching the clock. Fully in possesssion of her faculties, such as they were.

She knew who she was, where she was, what she was doing, and why she was doing it.

JMO

Looking forward to the continuation of LS' LE interview this morning. I've been glued to live stream since Day One. It's like watching a train wreck.

Court due to start in 10 minutes. Court is in session Mon, Tue, Wed, Friday. No court on Thursdays.

I've just caught up on the threads and thought I'd throw in my 2¢ about the Vyvanse discussion from the last thread.

I have ADHD and have alternated been Adderall and Vyvanse. I first started taking Vyvanse not long after it was approved by the FDA back in 2008. When I was laid off in 2011, I could no longer afford to pay for Vyvanse and my doctor switched me to Adderall. (Vyvanse is crazy expensive even with insurance, but it's downright ridiculous without it. There's currently no generic alternative, although I believe other pharma companies can produce one as of this year.) Anyway, I recently switched back to Vyvanse due to a nationwide Adderall shortage that made it nearly impossible to find a pharmacy that had it in stock.

IMO, if one can afford it, Vyvanse is far superior to Adderall. Vyvanse is a prodrug of d-amphetamine, which essentially means the drug is only activated after it's absorbed by the intestine. In other words, snorting or injecting Vyvanse will do nothing. Similarly, opening up the capsule and swallowing the powder inside will not speed up the process or intensify the effects. When I was taking Adderall, it was very obvious to me the very minute it started working and the very minute it stopped. With Vyvanse, the only thing I feel is the ability to focus. It has never make me feel "wired" like Adderall does. Although, it's important to note that everyone reacts to ADHD medications differently, as they do all medications that alter the chemicals in our brain.

All this is to say... it's possible that LS was taking G's medication, but only a very high dose (much more than a single capsule of the highest mg) would cause the fast, pressurized speech and frenzied thoughts LS has exhibited at times. That's just my opinion, based on the fact that Vyvanse is a time-released drug delivered after it's absorbed by the digestive system.

Im very confused by this fire situation. First it was a candle that fell (gannon supposedly knocked) over and spilled wax on the carpet. Then it was the couch and a blanket and Gannon was sleeping. The LE didnt mention the burnt blankets or the couch.

So have we come to the agreement it wasnt his stomach but his burnts is why he stayed home? also if he was severely burned he wouldnt go into petco.

I have a chikd that had encompresis and constipation. Hes on Lactulose, Senna, and Miralax. He sees a gastroenterologist and when to therapy to help him go in the toilet. I cannot believe Gannon had issues this bad and wasnt being treated. Just Miralax is not going to work. My son was a premie too, but does not take ADD meds.

The MMP2 -- bam!

Developed in my Minnesota, the gold standard for identifying mental health issues/personality defects. A test with built-in cross measures. You can't cheat the text. MOO

IMO she's a mess of personailty disorders compounded by mental illness. So are a lot of people. People who don't murder children. That's on T.

Bring on the circus. T's last dance.

jmo

Mmp2
The MMP2 -- bam!

Developed in my Minnesota, the gold standard for identifying mental health issues/personality defects. A test with built-in cross measures. You can't cheat the text. MOO

IMO she's a mess of personailty disorders compounded by mental illness. So are a lot of people. People who don't murder children. That's on T.

jmo
Here are the first 32 questions:
1. I like mechanics magazines.
2. I have a good appetite.
3. I wake up fresh and rested most mornings.
4. I think I would like the work of a librarian.
5. I am easily awakened by noise.
6. I like to read newspaper articles on crime.
7. My hands and feet are usually warm enough.
8. My daily life is full of things that keep me interested.
9. IamaboutasabletoworkasIeverwas.
10. There seems to be a lump in my throat much of the time.
11. A person should try to understand his dreams and be guided by or take
warning from them.
12. I enjoy detective or mystery stories.
13. I work under a great deal of tension.
14. I have diarrhea once a month or more.
15. Once in a while I think of things too bad to talk about.
16. I am sure I get a raw deal from life.
17. My father was a good man.
18. I am very seldom troubled by constipation.
19. When I take a new job, I like to fmd out whom it is important to be nice to.
20. My sex life is satisfactory.
21. At times I have very much wanted to leave home.
22. At times I have fits of laughing and crying that I cannot control.
23. I am troubled by attacks of nausea and vomiting.
24. No one seems to understand me.
25. I would like to be a singer.
26. I feel that it is certainly best to keep my mouth shut when I'm in trouble.
27. Evil spirits possess me at times.
28. When someone does me a wrong I feel I should pay him back if I can, just for
the principle of the thing.
29. I am bothered by acid stomach several times a week.
30. At times I feel like swearing.
31. I have nightmares every few nights.
32. Ifmdithardtokeepmymindonataskorjob.

The MMP2 -- bam!

jmo
I think shes a Cluster B MESS!

I love your posts BTW. Some have given me a much needed laugh.

This. And no soot marks on anything either, even though she said she didn't sleep well because of smoke inhalation :rolleyes:. No one can convince me that she didn't just throw melted candle wax over him in a rage and then lit a small patch of carpet on fire to blame him for it.
Although something did happen to one of the blankets apparently, hence the different one covering G in a photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253