CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-28_17-10-59.jpeg
The El Paso County Sheriff's Office is searching for 11-year-old boy who ran away from home.
He was wearing a blue jacket and jeans when he left his house.

He is 4'9" and weights 90 pounds.

Anyone with information is asked to call (719) 390-5555.
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

Gannon Stauch of Colorado Springs left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his parents say, but never came home.

Gannon was wearing a blue hoodie, blue jeans and tennis shoes when he went missing. He has brown hair with brown eyes and weighs 90 pounds.
The EPC Sheriff's Office is asking you to call 719-390-5555 if you have seen Gannon or know of his whereabouts.‬
El Paso County Sheriff's Office asking for help finding missing 11-year-old boy

The last known sighting of Stauch was Monday afternoon between 3 and 4 p.m. in the Lorson Ranch neighborhood at his home. He lives along Mandan Drive east of Colorado Springs near Fontaine Boulevard and Marksheffel. He was reportedly going to visit his friend a few streets away.
upload_2020-1-28_17-22-40.jpeg
Gannon's father is a member of the National Guard, and the Guard is assisting with search efforts.

Due to his age and expected weather, the Major Crimes Unit is assisting in the search because they have more tools at their disposal.
MISSING: 11-year-old Colorado boy, missing for more than 24 hours

MEDIA MAPS & TIMELINE - *NO DISCUSSION THREAD*

LINK TO AMANDARECKONWITH'S CASE ARCHIVE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58

Last edited by a moderator:
These 2 blonde women have only been in Court once that I know of.
It was when LS’s brother testified.
Do we think their presence today means another family member might be coming up?
JMO View attachment 415267
Yes, isn't that some of the defendant's family? Perhaps we'll HH or LS testify today or tomorrow. JMO

Exhibits 197 & 198 texts of a list of cleaning supplies Harley was told to buy. Receipt from Dollar Tree being read by Harley. She says the supplies were for Letecia to clean up after the fire, or so she thinks. Doesn't remember how long she and Laina were gone.

They get back. There was a plan to go eat sushi. Gannon had been told to get back from his friend's by a certain time, and when he didn't show up, Letecia said he must've not wanted to eat sushi. Harley says Gannon was very aware of time normally because Letecia was very strict with the kids about time.

At first they all went driving around looking for Gannon. Harley started to think maybe Gannon had run away or something.

Didn't the ME say the narcotics would be out of his system in about 12 hours? I still think she tried to OD him Monday but it didn't work and maybe that's why - if she gave him some the night before to knock him out, maybe she didn't have enough left.

I agree.
This is why she fabricated the "bath salts" story.

JMO

Why hasn't HH been asked what her mom was doing when she returned with cleaning supplies.
Isn't HHs bedroom down stairs?
She never walked down there when she got off work?
Or, did your mom ask for your help? Did you help?

When was the last time you went to your room? Change of clothes, etc.

Letecia told her daughter she was going to stay home incase Gannon came home, so somebody would be there. Harley is out looking at the time and Letecia tells her Connor's mom is going to meet with her and go look with her while Letecia is waiting at home.

A photo of the receipt from the dollar store was shown to jurors. Harley testified saying her mom asked her to buy cleaning supplies that included elastics, extra strength deodorizer, baking soda, baby oil, trash bags and cotton rounds.

Harley said when Gannon didn’t come home, they began searching for Gannon. When asked about her mom’s behavior, “She was worried. I remember we got in the car and we drove to his friend’s house. Laina walked up to the door and knocked to see if he was there, they said ‘no.’"

Gannon was late. Were meant to go get sushi. "I guess he didn't want sushi." - LS on Gannon being late.

Says Gannon being late was very unusual, because he was very specific about time. Says her mother was strict with her, Gannon and Little sis about time, punctuality.

Started looking for Gannon. Drove to a friend's house. He wasn't there. "That's when she started to get worried."

Sent HH and Little sis to go to different houses looking for Gannon. HH also drove to Gannon's school to look for him.

"I just thought he'd run away or didn't want to come home." "Why?" "That's what I was told." "By who?" "My mum."

Also went knocking door to door. Asking LS to ask about cars Little sis might remember to find a certain address. LS replies 'old station wagon'. Tells her [friend's] mother will come and help HH doorknock. Does not come herself.

At one point, HH asks her if she needs anything. "No, but I may need to go to the store." Doesn't know what LS needed from the store.

1/27/2020
LS went out once to look for him at the beginning.
HH has to be reliving this and now that she knows the truth, I’m proud of her for not breaking down. Yes, she’s been a bit hesitant on a couple of questions but she’s holding on. She’s still young. My granddaughter is 22 and I’m trying to imagine her up there and doing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper