CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T trained HH to text when she was leaving work. Standard operating procedure.

I think this day T realized that, without her phone, she wouldn't know if HH were coming home early. I think that's why she utilized Gannon's phone -- a way to track well-trained HH. In case HH was headed home before T got back.

Jmo

Before police got there, Letecia asked Harley to look at Gannon's backpack. She said in his backpack he had a folder, and in the folder there was a Swisher Sweets cigar roll. "I didn't understand why it was in his backpack." Said it wasn't hidden.

Harley doesn't know how a kid would get a Swisher Sweet cigar pack found in Gannon's backpack. What did Harley think? Didn't understand why it would be there, the folder was right there, and it, the Swisher Sweets pack, was not hidden, as soon as you opened the backpack it was there. Not hidden.

LS told HH to search Gannon's backpack, found the cigars. "It wasn't like him at all. I don't know how a kid would get those."

"It wasn't like it was hidden like it was secret, it was right there in the open."

Was texting friends throughout the 27th to ask them to be on the lookout for Gannon.

Woke up to a text message on the 28th: "Don't open the door to anyone." Also: "I'm going out to see if people are out looking for him." Messages read at 6:30ish.

Had never been in the storage room.

Was a heavy sleeper. Would not have heard if objects were being moved around in the basement.

HH was sending LS screenshots of people on the community facebook putting up their ring footage, etc. looking for Gannon.

1/27/2020
LS went out once to look for him at the beginning.
HH has to be reliving this and now that she knows the truth, I’m proud of her for not breaking down. Yes, she’s been a bit hesitant on a couple of questions but she’s holding on. She’s still young. My granddaughter is 22 and I’m trying to imagine her up there and doing as well.
I agree.
This could totally be going a different direction. I feel for HH....
There may be alot of ums, but she is telling the truth. That's what counts.

Harley being asked how Letecia parked her car before she went to pick up Albert at the airport. Harley doesn't remember.

A text-- what shoes are at the front door? Harley sent her a pic of the shoes by the front door.

MOO, I'm frustrated trying to follow this questioning. I don't like the way the questions seem all over the place. Now, we're back to parking the cars.

I agree.
This could totally be going a different direction. I feel for HH....
There may be alot of ums, but she is telling the truth. That's what counts.

With all of these texts & directions, LS was pulling HH deeper and deeper into her freaking cover up.
Literally making her own kid part of her crime.

With all of these texts & directions, LS was pulling HH deeper and deeper into her freaking cover up.
Literally making her own kid part of her crime.
I agree.

IMO HH is no type of accomplice at all, as at minimum her egg donor was working overtime to keep HH about as distracted as Laina; more gaslighting, I should think.

Harley doesn't remember which car Letecia and Al drove back from the airport. She does remember her mom rented a car. Harley was told they were going to be driving around to look for Gannon, and Letecia was worried about the mileage on her leased car, and Albert's car she said used a lot of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971