CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel like Harley has spent a lot of time avoiding ,the hard reflection of the behavior and lies her mother told her. Like she is not ready to confront that trama. Unlike her uncle ,who reflected hard and was very hurt and broken over it. Harley seems to quit questioning when things dont line up. Poor child. She doing good on the stand ,she is nervous though .

As of the afternoon of Jan 28th, Harley had been told different versions of what happened to Gannon. First, he was at a friends, then he was missing, then he must have been with his friend's older brother. Then, she remembers her mom saying "they are trying to frame me"

On Jan. 28, the day after Gannon was reported missing, Stauch texts her daughter on two separate occasions telling her to "not open the door for anyone." Hunt testified that she was also unsure where her mother was on two different occasions that day.

LS went off on her own for a period of the afternoon of the 28th.

Kept reinforcing 'don't open the door to anyone'.

LS told her 'they're trying to frame me' meaning people in the find Gannon groups. Trails off when asked whether she questioned her mother about this.

Did you have problems with confronting your mum, were you just going along with what she was telling you? YES. YES. YES. Firm responses.

Had always been able to find her mother on life 360 but it was shut down.

LS insists 'they're hiding something' because police wanted toothbrush etc. for DNA. Didn't respond when HH asked her to clarify.

Told HH both she and AS were at the police station. Found out when AS contacted her directly that LS was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971