CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's talking about how they searched, the method of searching. It's a bit hard to hear because he's some distance from the mike.

"Some thawed out areas, some thicker areas, some dirt."

Looking through photos from search area, now. Moving to admission of photos. Admitted and published.

Good morning all. Here for Gannon and his family.

I watched HH’s testimony yesterday. I do hope she’s getting therapy, her mom did a number on her. It was always hard for me to understand how she didn’t know anything. After seeing her testimony I now think she learned from an early age not to question mom. I’m glad she’s away from her and seems to be able to see her true colors.

I’m days late with this, but every time I heard that B say “I can’t breathe” I was screaming inside. Neither can Gannon because of you! Ugh, she makes me sick.

#LeteciaStauchTrial: Lt. John Sarkisian with EPCSO starts today. He's talking about the search efforts for #GannonStauch

Lt. is talking about those poles we saw them using in the searches for Gannon.

Drones, K9s, overhead planes also used in the search

Some of the search area was focused on S. Perry Park Road area based on info police received. Tracker information had shown a vehicle that drove up to that area and specifically slowed down in a section. Lt. remembers hearing it was Letecia's vehicle that they tracked there.
Feb 15th, 2020 they found a piece of particle board that was on the side of the road

In the search, one of the dogs had alerted to an area. Didn't find anything there but as Lt. came back from there, he looked at this barbwire fence and thought they should look there.

Lt. noticed a board on the ground. There was snow on part of the board and that snow wasn’t cracked so he said it wasn't moved. He saw the board had some sort of stain on it.

I watched HH’s testimony yesterday. I do hope she’s getting therapy, her mom did a number on her. It was always hard for me to understand how she didn’t know anything. After seeing her testimony I now think she learned from an early age not to question mom. I’m glad she’s away from her and seems to be able to see her true colors.

I’m days late with this, but every time I heard that B say “I can’t breathe” I was screaming inside. Neither can Gannon because of you! Ugh, she makes me sick.
My thoughts exactly...as a matter of fact, I may have even said the same thing when I heard the witch.

Dogs had alerted on an area behind a 'berm'(?) They were doing some digging and searching with the dog.

He asked if anyone had checked the fence, they hadn't, so he started walking the fence line, looking for things like scraps of torn clothing or hair in the barbed wire. That's when he found the board. Snowfall on board made it clear it was untouched. Board had visible staining. Knowing they were looking for items that could be of evidentiary value, he used a glove. They had been looking along the sides of the road a lot for potential evidence.

The board was 10'-15' from the road. Between the road and the 'berm' at the base of some trees.

Moved the board barely, could tell 'from my experience - that's blood'. Replaced the board, called the FBI folks to handle the collection.

Board being shown physically to witness. It's covered completely in clear nonadhesive plastic. Discussing the evidence seals. Admitted into evidence. Witness and prosecution walking it past the jury now.

IKWYM. This morning I finally watched the Step-Monster-Can police car escape attempt video. I was screaming inside at the “I can’t breathe” part. Really saw the true aggressive, pushy, mouthy LS in that video. Complete opposite of the demeanor she presented in the fake sugary-sweet back-turned interview she did. Same annoying voice though. Like nails on a chalkboard.

She had no problem slamming the officer in the head with a can. I have no doubt she slammed young Gannon in a similar fashion, but with more force. Skull fracture. :confused:

Media was present wherever they were searching. Perry Pk search was not a secret. PIO tried to co ordinate release of information

On the search for Gannon: "The biggest search anyone I've ever worked with has been part of."

Questions from the jury.

Was the board on the west side of the barbed wire fence? Yes. Was there an opening in the fence? There was a gate, but not where the board was. Showing on the photo exhibits.

Were there any footprints collected? I don't know. Any of the footprints were from searchers. "I do not believe the FBI collected any footprints from that area."

Prosecution asks about searchers in that area. Searchers and successive snowfalls been through the area extensively before board found. The board had not been moved because of snow.

Defense asks if there were multiple footprints around the board. He says no, because the searchers were walking around the trees. Defense says he's 'making an assumption' that any footprints were left by searchers.

The Lt steps down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member