CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on Twitter.... omg!

LS says to AL: “I’m not going to tell you anymore false stories, because it’s unhealthy for me, I’m not eating or sleeping, and it’s not good for me.”

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
I think that was from the really awful quality call, I couldn't make sense of enough words... I think I got the bit about not eating, but couldn't make head or tail of the rest. Glad someone understood it. As much as is possible for any of her nonsense, anyway.

MOO

Normally I listen to Wednesday afternoon on Thursday mornings because I teach Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. But I think I’ll still with the Cliff’s note version from here and save my ears and sanity this week.
Probably for the best. Especially as Friday isn't going to be any easier.

MOO

He is offering her relationship which he has no intention of fulfilling for one thing in the hope that she will admit something and she is so co dependant she will do anything to receive it.
They are both dishonest in their interactions, it's a really sick place.
It could have been done and dusted in 20 minutes... zero progress has been achieved after hours of it.
Disagree. She kept giving bits of info of truth at a time. The fbi guy said so. It was absolutely necessary. The jury needs to hear how disgusting she is. How long she sticks to a lie. And then when she is painted into a corner, she makes up a new elaborate lie.

Entrapment is the act of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure prosecution. She committed her crime prior to these calls. These calls were necessary to find a missing CHILD! Who she killed, and they knew it.

...Although, Casey Anthony was consistent with her lies. She chose her story and stuck with it until she quite literally backed herself into a dead end hallway and an office that didn’t exist...
So true that Casey A. stuck to her lies right down to the end of that hallway. Advice to liars, you should not leave your listeners confused with your lies. At least try to stick to one story.

Letecia should've been loyal to Edguardo. He was her first semi-not-believable story, but he was somewhat likable, a hard worker and he still delivered the carpet. She dumped Edguardo and picked up with a new lie.

Quincy turning out to be on the most wanted list where he traveled between the US and Mexico turned out an inconvenient lie, in that he required transportation and crossing the border further lies. She tired of him.

Uncle Matt has no substance. This is only MOO. I lost all respect for her being such a bad liar. I deem her sane and guilty, guilty, guilty of terrible things.

I’ve followed this from the beginning and also be watching the trial and reading here.
Please forgive me if this has been covered, I’m struggling to figure out what the catalyst was that set LS into motion to hurt, beat, stab and ultimately Kill Gannon AFTER the return home from the 2nd trip to petco.
I’m wondering why she wouldn’t have done it earlier in the day prior to all the petco etc trips ?
Especially where she had injured him (fire) the previous evening.
Any insight would be appreciated. TIA
This is just my opinion. But I think she was trying to indirectly kill him for a while. Between the dog walking babysitter who had never been met before to the pain meds of an adult to the fire incident. I think she left him in the car with the doors unlocked hoping he would a. Die from exposure or b. Would be kidnapped. But all her half baked plans didn’t work so she had to directly do it herself. I also think she gave him too much miralax (hence why she said he had mass amounts in his system) and brought him on a hike to make him have an accident away from a bathroom. I think she was possibly a cause of both his constipation and his accidents. She super evil. She loves to blame and shame. I hate to say this, but Laina would have been next. I heard hints of things in her screams. Not only did she talk about miralax, but also saving him from the fire (I think she set the blanket on fire to kill him). She talked early on about looking out the window at the truck at petco and today she said people were going to think she was one of those people that left the baby in the car. That’s when that made sense to me. She gives lots of truth nuggets in her lies.

I cannot wait until I never have to hear the “aye, IIIIIIIIIIII, I, I, IIIIIII… yoooooouuuuu, you, you, yoooooouuuuu” of Dr. Barbie the law student ever again.

i admire the strength of Al in those calls. I cant tolerate her on a good day. If my son was missing…. I would be psychotic in those calls.

Disagree. She kept giving bits of info of truth at a time. The fbi guy said so. It was absolutely necessary. The jury needs to hear how disgusting she is. How long she sticks to a lie. And then when she is painted into a corner, she makes up a new elaborate lie.

Entrapment is the act of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure prosecution. She committed her crime prior to these calls. These calls were necessary to find a missing CHILD! Who she killed, and they knew it.
Also, due to the burden of proof being the prosecution’s responsibility it’s imperative to give the jury almost over abundant evidence. They only get one shot.

It’s especially important to provide a comprehensive sample of Letecia’s voice too, in case she doesn’t take the stand. When the defense presents their expert witness we need the jury to be able to draw on the selfish but sane echoes of those conversations. And we need the prosecution well armed in case the expert presents a compelling case.

If the burden was reversed I suspect the prosecution would have a shorter witness list and fewer hours of phone calls. Or maybe not.

All MOO

So true that Casey A. stuck to her lies right down to the end of that hallway. Advice to liars, you should not leave your listeners confused with your lies. At least try to stick to one story.

Letecia should've been loyal to Edguardo. He was her first semi-not-believable story, but he was somewhat likable, a hard worker and he still delivered the carpet. She dumped Edguardo and picked up with a new lie.

Quincy turning out to be on the most wanted list where he traveled between the US and Mexico turned out an inconvenient lie, in that he required transportation and crossing the border further lies. She tired of him.

Uncle Matt has no substance. This is only MOO. I lost all respect for her being such a bad liar. I deem her sane and guilty, guilty, guilty of terrible things.
In addition to how totally ridiculous her stories were about these Boogeymen, it really struck me today during that one phone call when Al told her that it had been confirmed that Quincy was totally ruled out as a suspect that she got so angry!

I’ve always known she was not very intelligent ( to put it mildly) but Man!

That’s when it hit me that she actually thought that if she described a construction worker type with a tool belt and a Hispanic sounding name, ALL suspicions were off her.

When that didn’t work, she found QB’s mugshot online.

She totally believed that would exonerate her.

JMO

IMO, I thought the prosecutor was a bit misleading when he questioned HH about being worried "last year" she'd be charged in Gannon's case.

For clarification, HH's proffer (when she flew to Co Springs and gave a statement) was August 17, 2020, pursuant to the People's Exhibit 324.

Begins at marker 1:40:00

Letecia Stauch trial live stream: Letecia’s daughter testifies​

Is a proffer mean a deal? They made a deal with HH? Or, she couldn't be charged because she was a minor??

[…]

Jonathan Grusing, a former FBI special agent who testified on Wednesday, stated that one of the goals was to keep Letecia Stauch talking as much as possible because the more she talked the more information the FBI believed they could get.

One of the ways the FBI achieved this, according to Grusing, was by having Al Stauch continue to tell Letecia Stauch that he believes she didn't kill Gannon, that he believed she is a "good mother," or by giving her "outs" by having Al Stauch ask her if what happened to Gannon was an accident.

"Someone like Letecia can't help but give information when making up these stories," Grusing stated.

Over the nine calls, eight of which were between just Letecia and Al Stauch, Al Stauch continues to confront Letecia Stauch, saying that he knows she is lying to him, and Letecia Stauch continues to deny lying, despite changing her story several times over the course of the conversations.

[…]

The fact that he immediately chose Gannon over her (it was never a question for him) ruined her entire plan(s). The fact that he didn't hesitate to question her and was relentless in his pursuit of finding Gannon and the truth about what happened really angered her. I'm glad about that. She thought she was significantly more important than she ever was. Go Al!

ETA - missed out a word
Tells you all you need to know about what kind of evil she is.

V is Landen’s Aunt who lives in Texas. She has been with Landen all through this. She is sitting in the Courtroom.
I’m not sure what LS is claiming. I remember when LS and HH first left the house LS was claiming on social media that Landen and V had gone through their clothes, or wearing their clothes at the house or some nonsense like that
IMO
I remember.

I think she was accustomed to getting her way, and probably thought she could eventually get Al to come around.
LS is desperate to get Al to come over: thinking she could charm him back into life with herself.
This seems to be her aim, in these conversations.

This witch does not realize, this will never happen.
Gannon, being missing, does not enter her mind.
It Is all 'WHAT SHE WANTS'.

Pretty soon, there will nothing left, of what she wants: LIFE, without parole. :)

I’m pages behind, but just finished listening to the calls played today. God help me, I think I can tell when she’s lying and which parts are true. There’s a change in her voice and tone. Sadly I know someone who sounds very similar. Glad for the break tomorrow.

Totally heartbroken for Al, what she put that poor man through with her lies. His composure was impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper