CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what I've heard so far, if all I knew about Landen was what I've heard LS say, I'd be inclined to assume she's actually a nun. LS is just seething with hatred and rage against her.

I can remember at the time, when LS was slagging Landen off all over social media, talking about drugs and nude pictures (they weren't nude and Landen looked fantastic!), Landen replied and she said You can take my name, it's not much but if it brings my boy home you can have it.

And that is a mother. I don't know what LS is.

Letecia says, "You guys are trying to make me out as a criminal when I'm not."

Me-- You are, Letecia, you're a murderer of a little boy. You're despicable. You make all of us sick.

Gaslighting 101. She could teach classes. To rats. In the basement of the jail, chained to a wall.

I do wonder if they had to put her in restraints (medical restraints) when she was in the psych hospital (modern equivalent of chains). She herself has a rat-like quality (I'm not fond of invasive rats; I'm not dissing pet rats).

I've never heard such gaslighting. Surely AS had been subjected to variations time after time, as this is how she rolls.

Albert brings it back to ... how did the blood in Gannon's room get there?

Albert-- If you got hit with a baseball bat, you wouldn't be there talking.
Someone hit Gannon with a baseball bat?
Somebody raped you and Gannon and that blood is from his butt?

How did the blood get there?

Me-- This is heartbreaking.
Didn’t she mention “softball equipment” was in the luggage she carried out? We know it was him however the fact she mentioned he was hit with a bat there may be some truth in the lie

So...I've been looking at the witness list and curious about names I don't recognize. I recognize a handful, tho.
Roderick Drayton-Surely he'll be called to witness stand? I wonder specifically what his testimony will be.
A few other names that I recognize are: Sherri Holes, Special Agent Johnathan Grusing...I suddenly had a thought...
Regarding the Lady all over FB calling out LS? Do you guys think El Paso County Sheriff’s Department might have purposefully leaked that info? I wonder if the Lady is on the witness list? I tried to remember her name, and I couldn't. Maybe my thoughts are just way out there..jmo, MOO my opinion only
MOO My thoughts are "out there" with yours regarding the FB person calling out LS. It sounds like the work of the FBI to me. MOO

AS pressing hard about the blood. For minutes.

LS, long pause: "I can only tell you what I heard."

LS is now claiming it's his fault the family isn't together. Won't tell him what she heard. Going on about HH's car payment. I can't believe it, but I think she's actually saying if he wants answers, he should have paid HH's car payment.

He calls her on her saying what was most important to her was things.

She's actually calling him for saying the most important thing to him is his son. She's banging on about HH. He points out that both girls are safe and alive and Gannon is missing.

He's starting a conference call with Amber Cronan. Tells LS to tell Amber about what she'd been saying about Gannon.

Says now that QB was beating Gannon up and hurting him. Amber is asking talking her. LS claims again that she's tried to talk to everyone and 'no one will help me'. LS is now talking about calling her back, something about credit.

LS hangs up.

Break. Thank goodness.

So...one motivation now plainly established (for all of Letecia's behavior) is greed and money. The part about her things being taken away is striking. A little boy is missing (and now she has dropped all the stories about him going to a friend's, about him running away). Now there's this invented criminal who rapes both her and Gannon (she obviously made this one up on the fly).

But she returns again and again to how much she's personally losing, how she wants her things back. In the earlier calls with AS, she is clearly bargaining to get back in the marriage! Not because she loves him (or anyone) but to be the American Dream Family.

Materialistic, greedy, narcissistic, histrionic, antisocial, malingerer, pathological liar, abuser, gaslighter. And she KNOWS all of this is wrong, as she typically hid it well or tried to hide it. From everyone.

And yet, she continues to lash out at others and never at herself. No suicide attempts that we know of. This is almost unbelievable and if it were written down as fiction, no one would buy it.

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member