CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!
Just a thought, but I think T is playing it up on camera with her hair fort, and hair doos, and tissue paper earplugs for the public. She has been informed ( IMO ) by her defense, of the social media discussions. But, she (and they) forget...that the jury is watching also. They just can't talk about it yet....
I can't help but think she is trying to look "crazy" for the jury.

How did this chick even think she would be able to pull this off? Did she think that she could tell Al whatever and he would be like Ok, Nevermind about my son ,we will just act like he walked off and it is done .
I dont do not even understand how she keeps acting like everything will be okay as long as Al stands by her.

How did this chick even think she would be able to pull this off? Did she think that she could tell Al whatever and he would be like Ok, Nevermind about my son ,we will just act like he walked off and it is done .
I dont do not even understand how she keeps acting like everything will be okay as long as Al stands by her.
At the time of this call, they still hadn't found Gannon.
I think she genuinely believed she could do what she always did, and gaslight Albert into shutting up and siding with her, and, LE to never find Gannon.

No different than any other perfectly sane person who killed someone and lied their face off about their involvement.

Yes. That's exactly what she thought!.

Woooo. Now a pregnant lady gets into her car, but the lady isn't really pregnant. Ohhh! Watching the judge crossing his arms and staring up to the ceiling. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay